NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

sorry. I don't have access to all of the FBI's findings. You're going to have to wait like the rest of us.

Read your first post turd bucket. You ask a specific question on rigging. What "rigging" are you referring to?

If all of it's true than Hillary and lot of Democrats are going to jail.

Remember it was their crimes and shady that was exposed.

If all of it's true than Hillary and lot of Democrats are going to jail.

Remember it was their crimes and shady ###### that was exposed.

You manage to post something more dumb every time you are on here.

Read your first post turd bucket. You ask a specific question on rigging. What "rigging" are you referring to?

I meant it as a generic term. Like wiretapping. ;)

According to the media I'm a Russian bot who post anti HRC and pro Trump memes on social media.

Boopski boopski

The Russians have such advanced bots they they got in their car drove to a polling location and voted for Trump.

These boys are so smart they infiltrated HRC campaign and made her ignore key battle ground states

You surely aren't retarded enough to think there's zero chance that this investigation finds proof of a link between the two. When New England was being investigated for deflategate, was it stupid to wonder what the penalty would be? :doh:

No wonder you rotate tires for a living. My God

Standard Orangeaids comeback.

Change my oil :wacko:

Rotate my tires :wacko:

Check my fluids :wacko:

It's cute that you have zero idea how complex the modern vehicle is and what it takes to diagnose and repair many of the issues with them .

It's cute that you have zero idea how complex the modern vehicle is and what it takes to diagnose and repair many of the issues with them .

Standard responses TO Meathead a.k.a. Orangeaids:

Lick my a$$

Lick his a$$

Lick her a$$

Use toilet brush twice a day with Colgate

Floss to get rid of corn and/or peanuts

I wouldn't get too worked up over what a middle aged warehouse employee thinks of your chosen occupation.

I wouldn't get too worked up over what a middle aged warehouse employee thinks of your chosen occupation.

I sit in my beautiful office with a nice button up shirt and dress slacks. Once in a while, I'll have to sign for a UPS package, so I suppose there could be dust on tje stylus. Yuck.

I sit in my beautiful office with a nice button up shirt and dress slacks. Once in a while, I'll have to sign for a UPS package, so I suppose there could be dust on tje stylus. Yuck.

That sounds horrible. That's some life you've made for yourself. Then again, the fact that an uneducated unskilled dolt like you is able to eke out a living is a testament to the greatest country on earth. Hit your knees tonight and thank god you're an American.

That sounds horrible. That's some life you've made for yourself. Then again, the fact that an uneducated unskilled dolt like you is able to eke out a living is a testament to the greatest country on earth. Hit your knees tonight and thank god you're an American.

I'm 'ekeing out' a living which allows me to put my daughter through college and go on two or three trips a year. It's a tough life. Just scraping by. ;)

I'm 'ekeing out' a living which allows me to put my daughter through college and go on two or three trips a year. It's a tough life. Just scraping by. ;)

Your wife doesn't pay for any of that schooling? And one of your trips was to upstate ny in January and it didn't involve skiing. You should go to the jersey shore for easter. Lol

Your wife doesn't pay for any of that schooling? And one of your trips was to upstate ny in January and it didn't involve skiing. You should go to the jersey shore for easter. Lol

yup. She contributes for college also. I'm very disappointed in you. This has all been covered. Did a page of your notebook fall out?

If they can't tie Pence to it...and this Cingress impeached or he steps down...it hastogo to Pence. Though...he could be pressured to also step down and then we get the spineless Ryan.

this. But it's got to be Trump red handed. Plus is you got Trump red handed I don't believe pence is clean. Ryan is such a focking weasel though.

What if just once you hacks could discuss a topic without deflecting to whining about the Democrats?

This whole "what if" thread is whining, about Trump/Republicans.

It's all just a guessing game at this point. None of us know even 1/10th of what the FBI knows at this point. But just for the sake of discussion, what if they have concrete evidence that Trump/Sessions/Pence/Kushner colluded with the Russians to rig the election? What happens at that point? I realize this is unprecedented territory, but is there anything in the laws of the land that discusses what happens if an election is deemed invalid? Or if a President is found guilty of treason? Who takes over? The whole administration would have played a role, so you can't hand it off to Pence. Speaker of the House? New election?

You are a Moron!

#orangenooner

I meant it as a generic term. Like wiretapping. ;)

Well then, until you tellme what kind of rigging you are referring to, I can't tell you what might happen. If he programmed computers to have extra votes, I'd say that's bad.

If he tipped the Russians off to illegal stuff Hillary did, I'd say that's bad too.

The questions is, who is it bad for?

Saw some speculation on this earlier............sh!t's getting ramped up.

If true he is seeking immunity...someone big is going down. If nothing illegal...why would he need immunity.

You are a Moron!

#orangenooner

a simple 'I have no clue' would have sufficed. No worries, I wasn't sure either. Stick around maybe you'll learn something

If true he is seeking immunity...someone big is going down. If nothing illegal...why would he need immunity.

The only thing I could think of if something he's done other than that we know would be uncovered.

yup. She contributes for college also. I'm very disappointed in you. This has all been covered. Did a page of your notebook fall out?

Well. Maybe a few less trips and some more contributions to the retirement fund. You said a couple of years ago it wasn't all that hot. PM me and I can give you some tips.

The only thing I could think of if something he's done other than that we know would be uncovered.

But if he doesn't have anything big and it's only his indiscretions...that isn't worth much.

Trump is bringing up trust and allegiance. He is preparing his angle.

What angle? If Flynn has the goods on him he is focked.

Flynn has more to worry about if he flips on anyone big in Russia. Putins body count is actually real unlike the Clinton one.

What angle? If Flynn has the goods on him he is focked.

Flynn has more to worry about if he flips on anyone big in Russia. Putins body count is actually real unlike the Clinton one.

Just sit back and wait. You will here "angle" and spin like never before from WHOEVER is implicated by Flynn's testimony.

Just sit back and wait. You will here "angle" and spin like never before from WHOEVER is implicated by Flynn's testimony.

Of course that will be spin. Spin doesn't work great against strong testimony and the piling evidence.

Of course that will be spin. Spin doesn't work great against strong testimony and the piling evidence.

You are sure he is spilling against Trump?

But if he doesn't have anything big and it's only his indiscretions...that isn't worth much.

I would assume he'd have to present something to see if the FBI is willing to grant immunity a.k.a. a teaser. If he doesn't offer anything, I'd think they'd give him conditional immunity or something. He's looking for a chair and is anticipating the music stopping.

• Like 1

He did work in the Obama administration. Uh-oh.

Has to be against someone big. May not be Trump.

The Associated Press (@AP)

3/30/17, 7:33 PM

BREAKING: Lawyer: Michael Flynn in talks with congressional panels about questioning, seeking to avoid 'unfair prosecution.'

Unfair prosecution...does that sound like he knows he is about to be prosecuted?

Right now...not appearing anyone is granting him immunity.

A. They don't trust him to tell the truth?

B. He is their only real target they have anything on.

C. They already have what they want without him and want to make sure they nail him too.

Unfair prosecution...does that sound like he knows he is about to be prosecuted?

Yea, I don't like the sound of that either.

C. They already have what they want without him and want to make sure they nail him too.

I'll go with C

As we've seen in the past, sometimes these deals allow them to get away without spilling EVERYTHING. You offer immunity to someone, you get the whole playbook; NOT some pages out of the middle.

I think he HAS to give something to warrant immunity.