Sign in to follow this  
unckeyherb

trade first pick for Ronnie or Caddy and a third rounder?

my team is in my sig line. I'll probably keep McGahee and Julius. last season I made a trade for an extra first round pick (i've got 6th and 8th overal). I made an offer to the guy with Ronnie. I offered my extra 1st rounder, #8 over all, for Ronnie and his third round pick. Is this a good trade? should I try for more/less?

Would you do it for Caddy instead? The guy with Caddy said he'd be interested in trading him

I'd do that for either of those backs. I'm higher on those Auburn backs than the two you plan to keep.

I'd do that for either of those backs. I'm higher on those Auburn backs than the two you plan to keep.

which one makes more sense? I think that I can actually get Caddy and a second round. I'm a little higher on Ronnie, but Caddy and the advent of a second pick seems pretty nice.

which one makes more sense? I think that I can actually get Caddy and a second round. I'm a little higher on Ronnie, but Caddy and the advent of a second pick seems pretty nice.

I like what I'm hearing about Ronnie this offseason. I'd lean towards him as your choice, as he'll have nobody stealing carries from him. Can't say the same for Caddy though. I also don't like how Caddy broke down last season so early. I know they're talking about being more careful with him this season, but he just doesn't strike me as an every-down RB. With Rasta Ricky out of the picture in Miami, I think Ronnie will go off this season!

I really like Ronnie Brown this season...so I would do the deal for him if I could. thanks for answering mine.

No Williams to vulture carries/yds and tds either. Better offense around him with CPepp in the backfield with him.

I'd go with Brown. Caddy did break down a bit last season, and you may see Alstott take away goal line carries. Miami seems to be heading in the right direction with their offense, and I like Ronnie this year.