Draft strategy help please

League setup:

14 teams, redraft

Start: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Completions (.25)

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point; 3 points at 50 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.1)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point; 5 points at 75 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

I just found out I'm picking in the 3 slot, meaning I'll get one of the big 3 RBs. Since I've never played in a start 2 QB league, how should my drafting strategy change with regards to how early I pick a QB? I'm just trying to get a picture of how people would draft the first 5 or 6 rounds and then I'd go with best players from there.

All depends on who is there, but I probably still would not take a QB until at least the 4th round. You expect Manning to go in the first and I'd be shocked if more than 1 or 2 QBs went off the board in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. If only a few QBs have been picked by your turn in the 4th, I'd still wait and not grab one until the 5th. Keep the run on WRs and RBs going and then others will follow, QBs will slide.

League setup:

14 teams, redraft

Start: 2 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

Completions (.25)

Passing Yards (50 yards per point)

Passing Touchdowns (6)

Interceptions (-2)

Rushing Yards (20 yards per point; 3 points at 50 yards)

Rushing Touchdowns (6)

Receptions (.1)

Reception Yards (20 yards per point; 5 points at 75 yards)

Reception Touchdowns (6)

I just found out I'm picking in the 3 slot, meaning I'll get one of the big 3 RBs. Since I've never played in a start 2 QB league, how should my drafting strategy change with regards to how early I pick a QB? I'm just trying to get a picture of how people would draft the first 5 or 6 rounds and then I'd go with best players from there.

Here's another opportunity for me to plug Mike MacGregor's Cheatsheet Compiler and Draft Buddy if you don't already have it. Why? First, you can easily project for your league and see how it compares to several others you are in (you can hold multiple projections). And the Draft Buddy allows you to track everything so you can see where the positional runs are about to occur, which helps you adjust your strategy. This is important because as much as you plan, you don't really know what will happen until the action starts.