Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

Have you seen a trump rally? It's where the NASCAR fans go to feel better about themselves.

I know the data on education level of Trump voter. But if I link it, I'll just be told I'm sanctimonious, indoctrinated by libruhl higher education or reporting false news. Better yet, all the alpha anti-cucks are skeered to voice their true political affiliation. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ruh roh!

you know trumps buddy? The one who runs the National Enquirer? The one who killed the stories about the hookers at Trump's behest?

Yeah, he was just granted immunity.

Oooohhoooo!

😁😁😁

Have you seen a trump rally? It's where the NASCAR fans go to feel better about themselves.

What is wrong with NASCAR fans? 36 events a year with thousand and thousand of people and you RARELY hear about a bad thing happening at an event. Also a lot carry. I wonder why?

I know the data on education level of Trump voter. But if I link it, I'll just be told I'm sanctimonious, indoctrinated by libruhl higher education or reporting false news. Better yet, all the alpha anti-cucks are skeered to voice their true political affiliation. :rolleyes:

lol

I know, you guys all know better. Because the internet tells you so, and your uncommon common sense. :thumbsup:

I laughed because you act like you know better. I know I don't know sh!t and have a lot to learn. You think you know everything already.

I laughed because you act like you know better. I know I don't know sh!t and have a lot to learn. You think you know everything already.

You realize we've both been accused of being know-it-alls?

I am constantly learning, as my job requires it.

• Like 1

. Also a lot carry. I wonder why?

A lot of it has to do with the extreme amount of rapes in the infield.

Some even involve women.

I don't get it. The education in the inner city is substandard, so the left says, and blacks can't get into college, so they say, and they voted at what, a 95% clip for Obama, and you're bringing up education levels of Trump voters?

Why do you think you are more knowledgeable, and less prone to media slant?

Yup. You would be quite surprised at the books and magazines in my home.

I don't get it. The education in the inner city is substandard, so the left says, and blacks can't get into college, so they say, and they voted at what, a 95% clip for Obama, and you're bringing up education levels of Trump voters?

a better measure would the the willingness and desire to work for a living between the 2 groups.
  • Like 1

Yup. You would be quite surprised at the books and magazines in my home.

Sarah Palin: "oh all of them!"

When asked what books and news sources she reads to stay informed.

I guess you can believe that for what that's worth. But overlay the timeline of this investigation versus the seven years of Hillary for example. Or more appropriately versus Nixon for example.

less than 2 years we have 5 different cabinet-level people convicted and or pleading? Including his campaign manager? Including his lawyer? Including his top foreign policy guy? Actually, by historical standards this is pretty quick.

And if past is prologue, when Domino's start dropping, they start dropping faster and faster and faster.

But I hear what you're saying. Because people on the radical left are saying the same thing. Everyone thinks this is a shoplifting charge or an episode of Law & Order. But when you're going after the most powerful man in the country? You dot Your eyes and cross your t's repeatedly.

Just think about some of the biggest domestic crimes that have occurred in The Last 5 Years. Most of those guys - even terrorists - still aren't even on the docket yet. Just a bit of perspective.

I understand that investigations take time but here's how I see things.

If Trump had been a career politician with political connections and all the favors and backroom deals that go along with that sort of career, I could see him thinking he could get away with some things because "that's how it's done" and other people's political careers would also be in jeopardy if anybody found out. And let's face it, nobody circles the wagons like politicians in legal trouble.

But he wasn't. He was a businessman with no real meaningful political connections. Both sides loathe him. Neither side wanted him to win. If there was anything the establishment could have done to prevent him from becoming POTUS they would have done it before he embarrassed them all by taking over their little club. But they never expected him to win.

This investigation seems, to me, to be little more than the establishment trying to save their own asses. If word gets out that anybody can do the job the people are likely to vote them out and give another outsider a shot. They simply can't allow that to happen. So they need to de-legitimize his presidency by any means necessary.

I could be wrong but that's how I see it.

• Like 1

Well again, just a bit of context.

Bob Mueller was appointed special counsel 15 months ago. May 17th 2017 specifically.

Bob Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein. One of Trump's guys. Rosenstein at the time was criticized roundly because he helped draft the letter to justify firing Comey.

At the time, Republicans couldn't Heap enough Praise on Bob Meuller.

And Trump himself said he welcome to the investigation.

Just things to remember. May seems like this has dragged on for about three decades. But honestly, it took my cousin 19 months just to see resolution on a car wreck lawsuit.

We're seeing a crapload of indictments and convictions in just 15 months.

Education break downs are more of white vs. minority split than educated vs non-eduacated. Get kind of sick of the narrative of the dumb Republican voter, it's nonsense.

Educated whites are basically split 50/50 (or close to it) on Republican vs. Democrat in recent elections. Educated minorities vote at a much higher rate for Democrats.

Well again, just a bit of context.

Bob Mueller was appointed special counsel 15 months ago. May 17th 2017 specifically.

Bob Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein. One of Trump's guys. Rosenstein at the time was criticized roundly because he helped draft the letter to justify firing Comey.

At the time, Republicans couldn't Heap enough Praise on Bob Meuller.

And Trump himself said he welcome to the investigation.

Just things to remember. May seems like this has dragged on for about three decades. But honestly, it took my cousin 19 months just to see resolution on a car wreck lawsuit.

We're seeing a crapload of indictments and convictions in just 15 months.

stop with the Rosenstein being a trump guy

It makes you look even stupider than you really are.

The guy knowingly signed the phony FISA warrent.

Just stop

stop with the Rosenstein being a trump guy

It makes you look even stupider than you really are.

The guy knowingly signed the phony FISA warrent.

Just stop

Well, somebody looks stupid. I'll give you that much.

--------

Rosenstein was put in charge of the Russia probe after Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself. Democrats have challenged Rosenstein's impartiality in the Russia probe because he wrote a memorandum initially used as the rationale for Comey's firing. In the memo, Rosenstein said Comey had violated long-standing Justice Department practices in his handling of the investigation into Clinton's use of a private email server, but shortly after the announcement of the firing, the president said he had decided to fire Comey before he received the recommendation from Rosenstein.

Oh and also also? You know how Trump is like the first guy to jump all over any potential imaginary conflict of interest?

When he seems to have absolutely no problem with and never mentions the fact that the firm that Bob Mueller worked for, wilmerhale, also represented Paul manafort.

I guess he's only against conflicts when he thinks it might not help him.

I wasnt comparing Obama voters to Trump voters. I was pointing out dissimilarities between my coworkers and Trump voters.

a better measure would the the willingness and desire to work for a living between the 2 groups.

All my coworkers work for a living, its even included in the designation :dunno:

Sarah Palin: "oh all of them!"

When asked what books and news sources she reads to stay informed.

Until recently I subscribed to The Nation and Mother Jones.

It's funny, nobody seems to care about the Russians anymore.

Western democracy hung in the balance just last month.

Western democracy hung in the balance just last month.

When it comes to FAIL, TRUMP IS AN EXCELLENT MULTITASKER.

Last night at 1: 10 a. M. Trump tweets

No collusion!. Witch Hunt.!

Wowser. Dude is losing it. 😁

Anybody else want in on this  poop-show?

On 8/23/2018 at 10:10 PM, wiffleball said:

Last night at 1: 10 a. M. Trump tweets

No collusion!. Witch Hunt.!

Wowser. Dude is losing it. 😁

Haha me made a good call.

So where are we almost a year after this thread was started?  The dems havent even begun to produce a candidate with a chance.  But, Im betting that the whackadoodle lefties hold their noses just long enough to push a slightly more moderate candidate. That person is yet to be determined.  Biden is already flip-flopping on stances taken during the Obama years.  At this point, its "anyone but Trump"

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

At this point, its "anyone but Trump"

For the loony lefties. Ya. I don't believe for a second most normal hard working people want their taxes raised massively , insurance penalties come back while they hear illegals get it for free, 401k's take a sh!t. American's don't want to be at the back of the bus paying for the front bus riders. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

For the loony lefties. Ya. I don't believe for a second most normal hard working people want their taxes raised massively , insurance penalties come back while they hear illegals get it for free, 401k's take a sh!t. American's don't want to be at the back of the bus paying for the front bus riders. 

I work hard for my money. Trump 2020. :thumbsup:

On 8/16/2018 at 11:50 AM, BLS said:

Bets?

:ninja:

ETA:

Cruzer: $50 (anybody but Trump)

Penultimatestraw: $100 (anybody but Trump)

BLS looking strong here.  Trumps odds actually got better after impeachment.  Will Penultimatestraw return from the dead to pay up?  The next 10 months will be a roller coaster.

I hope so. The impeachment stuff is a red herring and the Dems are weak. This Iran stuff has the potential to blow up badly so I hope Trump handles it well.

19 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hope so. The impeachment stuff is a red herring and the Dems are weak. This Iran stuff has the potential to blow up badly so I hope Trump handles it well.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration disclosed on Friday that there were 20 emails between a top aide to President Trump’s acting chief of staff and a colleague at the White House’s Office of Management and Budget discussing the freeze of a congressionally mandated military aid package for Ukraine.

But in response to a court order that it swiftly process those pages in response to a Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA, lawsuit filed by The New York Times, the Office of Management and Budget delivered a terse letter saying it would not turn over any of the 40 pages of emails — not even with redactions.

“All 20 documents are being withheld in full,” wrote Dionne Hardy, the office’s Freedom of Information Act officer.

The Times’s information act request sought email messages between Robert Blair, a top aide to Mr. Trump’s acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, and Michael Duffey, an official in the White House’s Office of Management and Budget who was in charge of handling the process for releasing $391 million in weapons and security assistance Congress had appropriated to help Ukraine resist Russian aggression.

• Haha 1