Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Situation With My Wife

Looks like marital problems are a topic here right now, so...

For the last 10 solid years my wife has had no interest in sex. She admits this, though she wouldn't be able to deny anyway. There have been some good periods, where her willingness (not the same as interest) has been there more readily. But for the most part she's not real keen on participating. I've told her this is a hormonally driven biological function for me.

Although this is a bonafide problem on its own, the bigger thing to me is that she doesn't show any affection toward me. None of the casual touches, hand holding, hugs, kisses hello or goodbye. I pretty much feel non-existent. I think she feels like I will interpret those gestures as an entreaty to sex, so she just doesn't touch me at all.

I've always been good to her (18 years) and we're young (44 and 43), so all I can guess is that there is something she's not telling me or she simply doesn't love me.

You married a rock.

For the last 10 solid years my wife has had no interest in sex. She admits this, though she wouldn't be able to deny anyway. There have been some good periods, where her willingness (not the same as interest) has been there more readily. But for the most part she's not real keen on participating. I've told her this is a hormonally driven biological function for me.

Although this is a bonafide problem on its own, the bigger thing to me is that she doesn't show any affection toward me. None of the casual touches, hand holding, hugs, kisses hello or goodbye. I pretty much feel non-existent. I think she feels like I will interpret those gestures as an entreaty to sex, so she just doesn't touch me at all.

I've always been good to her (18 years) and we're young (44 and 43), so all I can guess is that there is something she's not telling me or she simply doesn't love me.

I say you are liberated to fock around guilt free. Still, don't get caught.

• Like 1

... or she simply doesn't love me.

Seems that feeling might be mutual or you wouldn't be here asking us for advice.

Although, it's possible that she has transformed into some sort of asexual being..

I'm guessing that she is focking around.

:(

Well as long as shes not banging someone else (youd have some inkling, Im sure), then it sounds like a medical or psychological issue.

Id tell her how important physical intimacy (not just sex but all of it) is to you and that youd really like her to see a doctor about it. Try not to make her defensive but at the same time shes gotta admit that is not normal or healthy, and bad for the long term stability of your marriage.

Doc can help her figure out if its medical (hormonal) or psychological and direct her from there. Maybe consider couples counseling if that doesnt go anywhere but it sounds more like her issue versus something in your marriage.

Then... lots and lots of MUA.

Also!!... can size?! :mad:

Although, it's possible that she has transformed into some sort of asexual being..

I'm guessing that she is focking around.

:(

Certainly a possibility. Maybe hire a PI if you think thats the case

During “the act” on Saturday first she SIGHED and them a few minutes later asked “Are you going to come?”

I just got off of her and quit. That is demoralizing.

As my good friend, retired Marine Corps Major, told his (ex) wife, "I'm either getting laid at home, or somewhere else - you pick."

How much weight has each of you gained since tying the knot?

Probably 20 for me and 60 for her. But her weight gain is deceptive. She has autoimmune problems and has had to take steroids to help with those issues. She’s still very fckable.

During the act on Saturday first she SIGHED and them a few minutes later asked Are you going to come?

Well that just kinda sounds like marriage. We dont all end marrying a pron Star in disguise :(

• Like 1

your marital problem is called marriage. join the club. do you have kids?

Probably 20 for me and 60 for her. But her weight gain is deceptive. She has autoimmune problems and has had to take steroids to help with those issues. Shes still very fckable.

If 20 lb male weight loss = +1 inch in c0ck size.

Then 60 lb weight loss by a female = + 3 inches.

Do the math.

If she basically stopped banging at 33, which is like primetime for a woman, you are looking at a sexless marriage. Women tend not to care enough about it to look into medical possibilities. Either get used to it, or move on.

Probably 20 for me and 60 for her. But her weight gain is deceptive. She has autoimmune problems and has had to take steroids to help with those issues. Shes still very fckable.

So she has an hourglass figure. Some guys like that.

If 20 lb male weight loss = +1 inch in c0ck size.

Then 60 lb weight loss by a female = + 3 inches.

Do the math.

Even giving up 4+ inches any male on the Geek bored will still have 10+ inches left. :doh:

• Like 1

So she has an hourglass figure. Some guys like that.

All guys like an hourglass figure. :thumbsup:

During the act on Saturday first she SIGHED and them a few minutes later asked Are you going to come?

Yep. Been there. Not quite that bad. Its horrible to think about the rest of your life stuck with someone who has zero drive

All guys like an hourglass figure. :thumbsup:

Some guys say hourglass when she's really just fat.

Some guys say hourglass when she's really just fat.

There you go taking personal shots at peoples families again.

Probably 20 for me and 60 for her. But her weight gain is deceptive. She has autoimmune problems and has had to take steroids to help with those issues. She’s still very fckable.

I wonder if something related to this situation has killed her libido.

Does she acknowledge that she used to genuinely desire sleeping with you?

There you go taking personal shots at peoples families again.

You called my son a retard. You get zero consideration.

You called my son a retard. You get zero consideration.

Quit lying and turning every thread here into yet another slapfight.

Says the guy whose wife is named Mr. Hand.

Day drinking again? And good for you that you like fat chicks. Someone has to bang them!

Quit lying and turning every thread here into yet another slapfight.

I didn't say anything to you. Hold on, let me go bump that thread where you said it.

What a punk, he deleted it. It's still quoted moron.

• Like 1

I wonder if something related to this situation has killed her libido.

Does she acknowledge that she used to genuinely desire sleeping with you?

This is what I was thinking.

I didn't say anything to you. Hold on, let me go bump that thread where you said it.

What a punk, he deleted it. It's still quoted moron.

Youve called my SD a loser, called my wife fat, said Beernuts GF is the town pump, made fun of Worms marital problems, called his kid a retard, etc.

Get off your high horse. You spend all day bickering with seemingly 12-15 people.

Sounds like she's got some health things going on that may be affecting it. If she's put on 60 lb that may also have something to do with it.

I've been with girls....like we all have...that are self conscious it they put on 10 pounds.

Have you just asked her what the deal is?

Youve called my SD a loser, called my wife fat, said Beernuts GF is the town pump, made fun of Worms marital problems, called his kid a retard, etc.

Get off your high horse. You spend all day bickering with seemingly 12-15 people.

Counter punches. Can't hang? Don't start. I'm just better at it than you. And I don't delete my barbs, like the punk that you are. Total punk. And I never called your SD a loser. Link it if you got it.
  • Like 1