Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Ready Player One

Yeah, been seeing pretty consistently that the visuals are great, but somebody forgot to bring along the script.

Its an action/adventure movie. No need to think too deeply about it, especially if youre an 8 yr old.

Take the kids and have some fun.

76 and 79 on rotten 🍅

Didnt know there was a book until one of my friends said she was disappointed in the movie. So Ill watch the movie first and then read the book

The book was fantastic.

• Like 1

Yes... see it before reading the book. I heard they changed alot. I will still go and enjoy.

The book was fantastic.

Agreed...

Did you read his other book?

Agreed...

Did you read his other book?

No u?

No u?

Yeah... I liked it as well and had a hard time putting it down as well...

Was the book really good? I know I will see this movie eventually but it just seems too ambitious. Ill always give Spielberg the benefit of the doubt though.

76 is not a bad RT.

Yeah... I liked it as well and had a hard time putting it down as well...

Armada?

It keeps coming up in my recommend section. I'll give it a read

Was the book really good? I know I will see this movie eventually but it just seems too ambitious. Ill always give Spielberg the benefit of the doubt though.

76 is not a bad RT.

Yes if you played videos games in the 80s & 90s you'll really like it. It hits on some Japanese anime stuff which I was never into but it's not over board and they explain the context.

All in all I really liked it and couldn't put it down. One of my top 5 books I read last year.

There was a second book?

second book by the author nothing to do with ready player one

Yes if you played videos games in the 80s & 90s you'll really like it. It hits on some Japanese anime stuff which I was never into but it's not over board and they explain the context.

All in all I really liked it and couldn't put it down. One of my top 5 books I read last year.

I am not a big reader at all, but I couldn't put it down either...

76 is not a bad RT.

I'm more with beer, the book is decent, not great. All the 80's references are fun for a while but they get to be a bit much by the end. My kid LOVED the book though, which kind of surprised me with all the the 80's stuff, 90% of which must have meant nothing to her.

I'm more with beer, the book is decent, not great. All the 80's references are fun for a while but they get to be a bit much by the end. My kid LOVED the book though, which kind of surprised me with all the the 80's stuff, 90% of which must have meant nothing to her.

+1

Aint like the book is Huck Finn...

Currently watching it right now. Got a decent link on the fire stick so decided to fire it up. Prob will be buying the book almost immediately after this