Sign in to follow this  
kysar_soze

Was wondering myself...

Under 6 weeks to start of season. Still plenty of time, but if anyone drops out of league, we may get pressed for time. It always seems to take a while to find replacements.

I am out...

I really have lost a lot of interest playing fantasy sports over the past couple of years and yes even baseball... I just haven't been enjoying baseball or football over recent seasons...

I am out...

I really have lost a lot of interest playing fantasy sports over the past couple of years and yes even baseball... I just haven't been enjoying baseball or football over recent seasons...

Posty say it aint so. League won't be the same without you man.

I am out...

Holy smokes - really? Wow... Can't believe that. Another original bites the dust. If others are interested, I'd like to keep things going. I'm willing to take a run at the commish gig if everyone else is onboard.

A couple of things:

I don't know anyone personally who is into fantasy baseball, so I'd need the crew to help recruit a replacement.

I can probably pull together a reasonable version of the famous "posty draft spreadsheet", but I'm not positive. I need to figure out how to import the Yahoo player list for 2017 into the sheet. Posty - if you happen to still be lurking, can you fill me in on what you did?

I would definitely like to be part of a 2017 season. If you need a replacement owner my oldest son(almost 16 yrs old and knows a ton about baseball) would love to be part of the league.

Sounds good to me - if he's interested and feels knowledgeable enough to deal with this crew, would love to have him.

I did just get a text from Bromley indicated that he is dropping out, so we have another slot to fill...

Will start an IN or OUT thread.

Holy smokes - really? Wow... Can't believe that. Another original bites the dust. If others are interested, I'd like to keep things going. I'm willing to take a run at the commish gig if everyone else is onboard.

A couple of things:

I don't know anyone personally who is into fantasy baseball, so I'd need the crew to help recruit a replacement.

I can probably pull together a reasonable version of the famous "posty draft spreadsheet", but I'm not positive. I need to figure out how to import the Yahoo player list for 2017 into the sheet. Posty - if you happen to still be lurking, can you fill me in on what you did?

I renewed the league and invited just torn... Once he accepts, I will give him the commissioner info...

I also have generated the draft spreadsheet with the list of Yahoo players... I will send it to torn when he is ready for it...

Weird - got the email but when I try to login to the league, I get this error:

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning."

It's like it's not recognizing my team as a returning team.

p.s. You can send email with sheet to jadams63@verizon.net. I think I've got the skills to manage the sheet and correct accidents, but had no idea what you were doing to gracefully import the Yahoo list. Thanks for your help!!

Torn, I sent you the spreadsheet...

Also, I sent the invite from inside the league with your team from last year, maybe that will work instead...

Torn, I sent you the spreadsheet...

Also, I sent the invite from inside the league with your team from last year, maybe that will work instead...

Got the sheet - thanks!

And, the second invitation did the trick - I'm in!

One last request - can you make me a moderator for this forum so I can add/change/delete entries as needed? Thanks again!

Got the sheet - thanks!

And, the second invitation did the trick - I'm in!

One last request - can you make me a moderator for this forum so I can add/change/delete entries as needed? Thanks again!

Okay, I have made you commissioner after making sure everything was setup...

I have deleted my team from the league... You can send invites to the others to get them to join...

I don't have the authority to make you a mod for this forum, I will ask Mike to add you...

Looks like I just got added as a moderator for the forum, so that's all set!

Hopefully, getting Tucker approved occurred as part of that process as well.

Looks like I just got added as a moderator for the forum, so that's all set!

Hopefully, getting Tucker approved occurred as part of that process as well.

You can email mike@fftoday.com and nicely request for them to approve Tucker quickly for the baseball league...

Thanks, posty... Will probably wait until we get list of managers finalized and deal with it in one shot.

I've yet to receive an invite to the league, gratefultedc@hotmail.com

Hmmm.... Email resent. According to Yahoo, that's the address it should have gone to originally. <shrug> Let me know if you don't get it.

Didn't you and I have issues with this last year and I had to send the invite or something via Facebook?

Didn't you and I have issues with this last year and I had to send the invite or something via Facebook?

There were issues but don't remember how it got done, I no longer have a facebook acct though...

Ted - I tried sending league link directly to your email account. Maybe that will help?

Ted - I tried sending league link directly to your email account. Maybe that will help?

Got it and am in, thanks

Got it and am in, thanks

Awesome !