Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Do women break down faster than men?

I am 42. I am told I look like I am in my early 30s. I have always looked younger than my age. However I look around at women who are 42 and they are all used up. I mean like not bangable at all. I feel like women age and start to look ugly far earlier than men do. a 42 year old woman looks like she is in her mid 50s. Is this just me?

Most fall apart faster than men. Maybe because they really don't care anymore? I mean they gotta put on the makeup for decades while we just climb outta bed ready to go.

All of the makeup, hair dye, fake tans, botox, collagen, yo yo dieting, prescription drugs, vodka, cigarettes, pregnancies, and duck face selfies take their toll.

All of the makeup, hair dye, fake tans, botox, collagen, yo yo dieting, prescription drugs, vodka, cigarettes, pregnancies, and duck face selfies take their toll.

I don't think anyone specifically mentioned newbie
  • Like 1

Meh.. I don't know.. I think in t's pretty subjective.. look it Jerry wife or my wife... both in their 40's... pretty hot.

I know many woman my age in their 40's that are smoking...

I know many guys in their 20's are grossly out of shape.. fat weak and discusting..

In general.. I'd say it's 50/50

It's just different gender standards IMO.

Generally speaking, I'm as likely to be able to tell how old a guy is as I am how old a girl is. Generally speaking, 40 year old guys and girls are about as in or out of shape as each other relative to their physical primes (18-28 or so). But a little salt and pepper mixed with some aging gives a man a more dignified look, whereas a women with the same features has lost it.

It's probably as simple as biology. Men are attracted to fertility (youth). Women are attracted to the ability to protect and provide (a bit of age helps)....So no, I don't think women break down faster in reality. They just aren't judged on the same playing field.

I swear, when I moved back to Colorado from Houston that's one of the first things I noticed. Freaking women the same age look a solid 10 years older here at a minimum. Like an old catcher's mitt. Humidity and sun exposure have a lot to do with it.

But to answer your question more scientifically. Women in general have more fat AKA collagen. That breaks down overtime. Men have less collagen to break down in the first place. So the Aging effect doesn't look nearly as Extreme as it does on women.

One of the things that I swear by is that if you are smoking hot like an 8 to 10 in high school? You hit a freaking cliff and fall hard and fast. On the other hand, if you were a solid 6 or 7? It's more of a downhill ramp as opposed to a freaking cliff.

It's just different gender standards IMO.

Generally speaking, I'm as likely to be able to tell how old a guy is as I am how old a girl is. Generally speaking, 40 year old guys and girls are about as in or out of shape as each other relative to their physical primes (18-28 or so). But a little salt and pepper mixed with some aging gives a man a more dignified look, whereas a women with the same features has lost it.

It's probably as simple as biology. Men are attracted to fertility (youth). Women are attracted to the ability to protect and provide (a bit of age helps)....So no, I don't think women break down faster in reality. They just aren't judged on the same playing field.

This.

Women live longer than men, and tend to take better care of themselves overall.

I swear, when I moved back to Colorado from Houston that's one of the first things I noticed. Freaking women the same age look a solid 10 years older here at a minimum. Like an old catcher's mitt. Humidity and sun exposure have a lot to do with it.

But to answer your question more scientifically. Women in general have more fat AKA collagen. That ###### breaks down overtime. Men have less collagen to break down in the first place. So the Aging effect doesn't look nearly as Extreme as it does on women.

yep. i also think the colorado women do not care as much (more "natural") as women in more metro/cosmo areas. you think about the south, new york, LA, SF.... more fashion/appearance conscious.

yep. i also think the colorado women do not care as much (more "natural") as women in more metro/cosmo areas. you think about the south, new york, LA, SF.... more fashion/appearance conscious.

Probably true, but I can tell you I look visibly older after visiting the mountains, and my skin instantly thanks me when I return home.

i was agreeing that the humidity, sun exposure .... and added the natural look to contributing to the older appearances from colorado women vs other areas.

edit: they also seem to look fit, even if weathered

Blondes and redheads seem to age very quickly.

I work with a few guys who look 10+ years older than they are. It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

i was agreeing that the humidity, sun exposure .... and added the natural look to contributing to the older appearances from colorado women vs other areas.

edit: they also seem to look fit, even if weathered

I know. Just amazing how quickly the low humidity takes effect, and tropical weather cures it.

• Like 1

Agreed. Far more likely to drive a Subaru and make placenta soup.

• Like 1

Yes men age better than women as far as looks go but internally men are worse off.

Also women go down hill faster if they ride the c0ck carousel.

• Like 1

Blondes and redheads seem to age very quickly.

I work with a few guys who look 10+ years older than they are. It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

Just saw a picture of an old flame of mine. God, she was cute back in the day. But a lot of women don't realize you can only dye your hair so many times. Now she's this greasy looking dirty water Brown blond. She looks A step above homeless.

• Like 1

Yes men age better than women as far as looks go but internally men are worse off.

I don't fuk men on the inside!

😐🤔

Uh.. wait.

I know. Just amazing how quickly the low humidity takes effect, and tropical weather cures it.

when i was about 19, i was in Kauai with my parents and started hanging out with a bartender who was a little older than myself. he was introducing me to several island ladies :banana: :brow: (late 20's to mid 30's). they appeared much younger than their age :wub:

as far as breaking down, i believe men do so physically due to the wear and tear.

Meh.. I don't know.. I think in t's pretty subjective.. look it Jerry wife or my wife... both in their 40's... pretty hot.

I know many woman my age in their 40's that are smoking...

I know many guys in their 20's are grossly out of shape.. fat weak and discusting..

In general.. I'd say it's 50/50

Thanks bro. FWIW my wife (and I) are both in our 50s. :cheers:

As someone else said, men are programmed to like fertility (yoof), women are programmed to like men who can provide (not necessarily so yoof). Statistically men die earlier than women, possibly in part because nature requires a penalty for the higher physical strength men possess, also perhaps because until recent generations men were sucking in soot from the coal mines while women sat at home eating bon bons (why they fought to change this I'll never know, but that is a different thread). :thumbsup:

It's about taking care of yourself. I've banged a lot of smoking hot middle aged women. And a lot of not so hot younger women lol. Seriously, it doesn't matter if they're 20 or 50. If they stuff their piehole with garbage all day and don't work out, they will look like jabba the hut. If they eat right and hit the gym 4 or 5 times a week, they're smoking hot. Same goes for us guys.

There are the rare exceptions that are not human. Can eat whatever they want, never work out, and stay thin forever. But it is very rare.

And don't think for a second that hot women with fat ugly dudes ain't getting some d!ck on the side. Or good looking dudes with fat ugly women aren't getting puzzy on the side. They are. They screwing their yoga instructor lol. Bottom line is sexy people want to fock other sexy people. And will do so by whatever means necessary. No exceptions. So if you're disgusting and your spouse is attractive, get your sh!t straight. Just sayin.

One more thing, I have a theory. I believe women are like beer. When you're younger you'll fock/drink anything. When you get older you only want the good stuff. :doublethumbsup: