Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Kareem Hunt wanting to be the next Chuck Norris

Call him Minute Rice. He hits women like Ray and got released in a minute.

Good for KC. Lets see what sh!t team picks him up because they just want to win.

:lol:

No, but Goodell has blamed Trump.

Very telling that the NFL swept this under the rug for 9 months. The SJWs are going to have a tough decision to make now, do they hate women more than they hate Trump?

Rule #1 is Trump is always wrong and evil

wow that was fast

some leagues were probably just won on the wire, although most leagues Ware has been rostered since prob week 6

in my league the no 1 seed lost Gordon and Hunt now

and the no 6 seed has Ekeler and Ware

Zero to hero

Chiefs waived RB Kareem Hunt.
It's a zero tolerance statement on domestic violence from the Chiefs after a leaked video involving Hunt surfaced on TMZ. Hunt was likely going to miss the rest of the season on the Commissioner Exempt List, but Kansas City is cutting ties amid the media backlash. A 2017 third-rounder, Hunt led the league in rushing as a rookie and was on his way to another Pro Bowl this year. Giving up on a cost controlled superstar is a bold move from the AFC-leading Chiefs, who will turn to Spencer Ware as their feature back. Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension whenever the league hands down discipline, but his talent is good enough to get him a second chance. Nov 30 - 9:00 PM

:shocking:

It wasn't even domestic violence. :doh:

Judging by news stories from Feb, Hunt claims they kicked the girls out when they found out they were 19. They continued to bang on the door and call Hunt the N word. Hunt went to bed and called security. If thats the story they told KC, then this video certainly sealed his fate.

Skins pick him up. No morals. See Ruben Foster move.

It wasn't even domestic violence. :doh:

No its not domestic violence. That seems to be an incorret term that people have given to a man hitting a woman nowadays. There has to be a relationship and someone SHALL go to jail.

well after watching the video, I agree its horrible, but I read all the comments about him kicking her, and I gotta say that wasn't really a major part of it, really the only thing imo, was him pushing her at the start, everything after that the crash into the wall was incidental contact, and the kick was softer than a Chargers placekicker

• Like 1

well after watching the video, I agree its horrible, but I read all the comments about him kicking her, and I gotta say that wasn't really a major part of it, really the only thing imo, was him pushing her at the start, everything after that the crash into the wall was incidental contact, and the kick was softer than a Chargers placekicker

Agreed the kick was kick a "get up" but add it all together it is a mess

Guilty until pro\ven innocent ,as usual.

That being said, I was going against Hunt this Sunday and was able to pick up Spencer,

Starting Ware over Dalvin Cook.

Thoughts?

How does Peenie feel about this?

She doesn't like talking about race unless it's one of the 500 times a month that she brings it up.

The chick deserved it and so did Hunt. Throw them both in prison for all I care.

That being said, I was going against Hunt this Sunday and was able to pick up Spencer,

Thoughts?

Huh? There is video evidence

I was expecting a lot worse from the story.

Thoughts?

You C0ckblocked the Hunt owner.

Good job in my book.

Awesome job by the queefs and the league in handling this. Did the right thing with Ray Rice and now with Hunt. Hopefully one day in the future, video eveidence won't be required.

And didn't Tyrek Hill end up marrying the girl he beat up? Thought I read they ended up staying together. She kinda like Melania I guess, hookers gonna hook. :lol:

Hunt has now been put on the commisioner's exempt list. The lady who partook in all of this is held to no blame.

Goodwill should give her a 2-game suspension at least.

Baby, we cool, right? You know I loves you. I ain't working this Sunday if you and your girls wanna come back to my crib...

Just a minor bump in the road,now time to go b!tch slap the raiders like a drunk slut in a hotel hallway.

I know the events that black balled them is completely different, but does this draw any similarities to Kaepernick? Obviously, they are both to be avoided because of the PR nightmare. I know every situation is different, but is there kind of a "line" drawn on where its acceptable to blackball someone? Theres a long documented history of abusers that are still rostered. I think if Hunt stays out of football as long as Kaepernick has, he no doubt gets another shot. So does this whole Kaepernick thing really come down to talent? Again, Im not trying to draw similarities between their actions, just trying to figure out if a really talented guy gets more leeway in being re-accepted. Does Mike Vick ever play again if he committed his crimes in 2018?

wow that was fast

some leagues were probably just won on the wire, although most leagues Ware has been rostered since prob week 6

in my league the no 1 seed lost Gordon and Hunt now

and the no 6 seed has Ekeler and Ware

Zero to hero

#metoo

Awesome job by the queefs and the league in handling this. Did the right thing with Ray Rice and now with Hunt. Hopefully one day in the future, video eveidence won't be required.

And didn't Tyrek Hill end up marrying the girl he beat up? Thought I read they ended up staying together. She kinda like Melania I guess, hookers gonna hook. :lol:

You mean you don't want proof to be required? Just the word of some skank slut drunk useless chick who actually started all the commotion?

Kind of like the girl Michele wished she could be but just only had the looks of a zoo animal and noone wanted her to come back to their hotel room?

You mean you don't want proof to be required? Just the word of some skank slut drunk useless chick who actually started all the commotion?

he's was all over the fake kavanaugh storyline so this kind of retard mentality is expected from him

Kind of like the girl Michele wished she could be but just only had the looks of zoo animal and noone wanted her to come back to their hotel room?

He loves some skank slut drunk useless chick, will probably marry one.

Normally I'm all for heavy punishment and firing when some dude goes postal on a anyone. Whether the victim is a girl or a guy. I can't stand it when anyone gets violent for stupid reasons. But there is just something about this circumstance that makes me feel like it's no big deal. It reminds me more of dumb college kids drinking too much and acting like idiots. Noone got hurt right? That girl was the aggressor and Hunt obliged. I wonder if he really would have beat the crap out of her if he wasn't being held back or if he was just acting tough. Oh, well.

Eagles could have interest in Kareem Hunt

ProFootballTalk's Mike Florio considers the Eagles a candidate to claim Kareem Hunt off waivers.

Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension under the Personal Conduct Policy, but his release from the Chiefs was trust-related after he lied to the team back in February. Unlike Ray Rice, Hunt's a cost controlled superstar in the prime of his career that's going to be cleared to play at some point. Signed through 2020, there's upside in stashing Hunt for teams that are willing to take the PR hit. Hunt has Ohio ties and was drafted by Browns GM John Dorsey in Kansas City. Washington, Baltimore, and Tampa are all running back needy teams that could also have interest.

Source: ProFootballTalk on NBCSports Dec 1 - 2:34 PM