Sign in to follow this  
Doofy

Who would you take?

I have #1 pick in a draft this afternoon. 10 team league, snake draft. 1 pt/10 yds rushing, 1 pt/15 yds receiving, 6 pts/TD, 1 PPR. This is the first year of a keeper league where we'll keep any 2 players.

I'm taking LJ #1. In looking at my board and talking to league opponents, I think 3 of these 5 will be available:

Westbrook

Harrison

Boldin

Bush

McGahee

I have them on my board in that order. I'll get two of these guys. What do you all think? How would you rank them with my scoring in a 1st year keeper?

Thanks

I have #1 pick in a draft this afternoon. 10 team league, snake draft. 1 pt/10 yds rushing, 1 pt/15 yds receiving, 6 pts/TD, 1 PPR. This is the first year of a keeper league where we'll keep any 2 players.

I'm taking LJ #1. In looking at my board and talking to league opponents, I think 3 of these 5 will be available:

Westbrook

Harrison

Boldin

Bush

McGahee

I have them on my board in that order. I'll get two of these guys. What do you all think? How would you rank them with my scoring in a 1st year keeper?

Thanks

Id rank them as follows

Bush

Harrison

Westbrook

Boldin

McGahee

It alos depends how long you can keep a player. In my league wqe can only keep them two years. But ifg you keep longer, Bush is definately the one to grab. You may even be able to get another keeper possibilty later too.