Sign in to follow this  
hawaiiboy

LJ, LT, SA, and the 4th pick

I'm in a 12 team league and have the 4th pick. I'm thinking LJ, SA, and LT will be gone by the 4th pick.Who would you take with the 4th pick? I'm leaning towards Peyton or Ronnie

even tho he is hurt i would still go with portis he will be fine and probaby only miss one week of the regular season and thats a maybe portis has the old KC offensive cordinator so he will be like LJ and priest :angry: so go with portis or if u dont want to go with peyton not ronnie thats way to early to draft ronnie :wacko:

From everything I've read and heard I would say go with Tiki. Tiki will have a better year than Portis and unless your league gives extra points for QB's then there is no reason to take a QB w/ the 3rd pick. I would think that all experts would tell you to take a RB w/ the 3rd pick. If you look at QB's after Manning the top 4 or 5 are real close, you can pick one up in 3rd round and still get a 2nd tier QB and also have a 2nd tier RB as opposed to a top tier QB and then end up w/ a 3rd tier RB. The only way I would take Bush is if you are in a keeper league and it would also depend on how long you can keep them. If you can keep Bush for the long haul then I would say that is a good pick, otherwise go w/ Tiki. Hope this was helpful.

I was real big on Portis at the 4th spot this year till the shoulder tweak :first: stupid tackle :wall:

Anway I bumped Portis down two spots and I have Steven Jackson, Tiki then Portis in the 4th, 5th, & 6th spot.

Hook a Brotha up!