Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

No Trannies in military...winning for sure

So please, Klinger, I've asked repeatedly:

1) Show where the WH is responsible for providing implementation guidelines to the Pentagon in any time in history.

Hint: WH sets overall policy, DOD provides specific rules and guidelines. That's how it works Klinger.

2) Show me where Trump SAID the WH is going to do so. Should be easy, right?

Otherwise, you're just making up shiit.

You're a complete idiot wiff. You've never served yet you THINK you know the logistics of what goes on better than someone who's been in. They whole process behind the "no transgenders" is that they ARE going through all I described you focking retard. If they just dressed in drag then they aren't transgenders are they? They are drag queens. The ones who aren't allowed are the ones seeking to transition.

Next time think before you speak cause you sounded like a focking idiot

There are already transgender in...what are the logistics to tell them they are no longer wanted?

You know who didn't think about the logistics...the President you defend no matter what.

Look...if the generals decide this and Mattis determines the ban is necessary...this would not be as big of a stink.

But that's not what happened and my opposition to Trumps tweeting this policy change is the lack of communication with the Pentagon and the bogus excuses he is giving for what was a political move to stick it to democrats and try and move forth his bogus wall.

There are already transgender in...what are the logistics to tell them they are no longer wanted?

You know who didn't think about the logistics...the President you defend no matter what.

Look...if the generals decide this and Mattis determines the ban is necessary...this would not be as big of a stink.

But that's not what happened and my opposition to Trumps tweeting this policy change is the lack of communication with the Pentagon and the bogus excuses he is giving for what was a political move to stick it to democrats and try and move forth his bogus wall.

The only one that didn't know logistics was Obama when started allowing this.

Thanks Trump, transgenders have no place in the United States military. This isn't some private company, these are the people that keep us safe. We don't need individuals with those kind mental issues in the armed services.

lol both of you are ignoring the facts I just posted. Wow you guys are idiots. Get your asses handed to you and try to ignore it.

Face it. You got schooled on a subject you have no clue about but tried to act like you did

You have never handed anyone his ass or schooled anyone. That is a fact.

I rememeber when BushJr did this too.

Mission Accomplished.

Turns out, just SAYING 'I won' - doesn't really mean you did. LOL. :clap:

He does this often too.

The only one that didn't know logistics was Obama when started allowing this.

Thanks Trump, transgenders have no place in the United States military. This isn't some private company, these are the people that keep us safe. We don't need individuals with those kind mental issues in the armed services.

That would be incorrect as well.

Yeah...we need more people with digby and RPLute's mental issues.

It was a stupid tweet with no foresight and done for political reasons...that much is clear.

That would be incorrect as well.

Yeah...we need more people with digby and RPLute's mental issues.

It was a stupid tweet with no foresight and done for political reasons...that much is clear.

Working in the firearm industry I naturally know a lot of active and former military. All the ones I have spoken with so far are happy about the announcement. ACTUAL people that served in the military. What do you think about that?

You have never handed anyone his ass or schooled anyone. That is a fact.

Yea just like you've "never had your ass handed to you" right? Lol ignorant and slow as always aren't ya Slo

• Like 1

Working in the firearm industry I naturally know a lot of active and former military. All the ones I have spoken with so far are happy about the announcement. ACTUAL people that served in the military. What do you think about that?

Slo doesn't know anything. He lives in his house and never leaves. He's yet another one that claims to know all this stuff on subjects he's never experienced but thinks he can debate with actual people who have experience in these subjects. The guy is a clown and the whole board knows it. He gets murdered on here daily yet doesn't acknowledge it. Talk about blissfully ignorant. I've learned that if Slo starts talking then it's safe to assume you can just ignore it cause it's not even worth your time

I think it has nothing to do with my point about the lack of thought Trump put into this or his motivations.

Yea just like you've "never had your ass handed to you" right? Lol ignorant and slow as always aren't ya Slo

From you? No, I haven't.

Slo doesn't know anything. He lives in his house and never leaves. He's yet another one that claims to know all this stuff on subjects he's never experienced but thinks he can debate with actual people who have experience in these subjects. The guy is a clown and the whole board knows it. He gets murdered on here daily yet doesn't acknowledge it. Talk about blissfully ignorant. I've learned that if Slo starts talking then it's safe to assume you can just ignore it cause it's not even worth your time

There you go again speaking out of your ass without understanding what Ive even said...and claiming I get murdered daily. Mission Accomplished man (TM (wiff)

You ignore me because you can't ever refute what I've said...you lack the knowledge or intelligence to even try challenging me.

From you? No, I haven't.

You want to be called Mr Liar again for that lie? You've been schooled by pretty much every poster you've try and argue with. I just stop trying to argue with you anymore cause it gets tiresome and I don't have the time for it like you do

You want to be called Mr Liar again for that lie? You've been schooled by pretty much every poster you've try and argue with. I just stop trying to argue with you anymore cause it gets tiresome and I don't have the time for it like you do

The liar in you can call me whatever you want...it won't make your nonsense true.

The liar in you can call me whatever you want...it won't make your nonsense true.

Sure Slo whatever you say buddy

Sure Slo whatever you say buddy

Your go to when you can't back up the bullshit you spew.

Your go to when you can't back up the bullshit you spew.

Nope. It's my go to for you buddy. You can't argue with stupid so I don't bother. Saves time and energy. The fact that I've said this to you countless times and it doesn't stick proves my point

Nope. It's my go to for you buddy. You can't argue with stupid so I don't bother. Saves time and energy. The fact that I've said this to you countless times and it doesn't stick proves my point

Sure you can argue with stupid...I do with you and Filthy all the time.

It's fun pointing out your stupidity some.

Yeah, here's a problem, I haven't read through the last 8 or 10 post of stupidity, but again here's the problem. The generals to use Trump's words already looked at this. The generals determined it wasn't that big of a deal. The generals already knew they had transexual people in the military. And so they went ahead and went forward with this. That's all history. That's all documented. They've been doing it. And guess what? Our military didn't f****** collapse. The generals made their determination as to whether or not it would work, they decided it would, and it did.

So now they're being asked to go back to the drawing board to make a decision that they already made except this time don't make the decision that they made make the decision that Trump wants even if it's not the best decision. Yeah that's f****** smart. Because Trump's already told us he knows more than the generals.

And sure enough, so does Nurse Clinger here.

What's next? Figure out whether or not it's feasible to un integrate the military?

Questions been asked analyzed and answered and life went on. It Trump and nurse Klinger think they know better.

Sure you can argue with stupid...I do with you and Filthy all the time.

It's fun pointing out your stupidity some.

How can you be so clueless all the time?

Come on sho. Your desperate little puppy is nipping at your heels again. What was that, three or four straight posts trying to get you to respond to him? LOL I think his mommy ignored him when he was little. The only people he craves attention from now or those who don't even know he exists. Poor poor bastard

How can you be so clueless all the time?

It would be one thing if like 1 or 2 people thought this about sho...its harder to find someone that doesnt think hes clueless.

It would be one thing if like 1 or 2 people thought this about sho...its harder to find someone that doesnt think hes clueless.

Yep. Pretty sad really

especially Trumptards. A bunch of focking morons who continue to back the worst president in US history. I think it's an honor to be called clueless by idiots. If any of you clowns ever suggested that I was not clueless, I would immediately go get my head examined.. Because that means I've become a retard too.

If it wasn't for that America hating shItbag Obama we wouldn't have to change idiotic lunatic rules that caters to weirdos and freaks.

It's like I've alluded to before. Trump could see a three-minute report on gluten on Fox and fiends and he'd immediately tweet about it and these morons would declare gluten to be Public Enemy Number One.

Critical reasoning? Not so much. LOL

It's like I've alluded to before. Trump could see a three-minute report on gluten on Fox and fiends and he'd immediately tweet about it and these morons would declare gluten to be Public Enemy Number One.

blame russia!!!

the dumbest 35% of the country.

It would make sense if any of you could refute what I say.

If I'm so clueless...why can't you all do it?

Say I'm a or argumentative...you'd be right.

But clueless might be the dumbest accusation about me.

Not surprising given the people who have supported that claim.

Ok ok ok. For the idiots who are focking defending the transgenders in the military let me break it down for you so you can shut the hell up.

It is a logistics nightmare. I'll explain: currently you cant serve in the military if you have any medical condition that require constant treatment or excessive accommodation. Thats why people with asthma, diabetes, permanent STDs (like HIV), people with cancer or recurring history of cancer and individuals with physical disabilities cant serve (except in very rare cases where a specific waiver is granted).

Transgender individuals require hormone replacement therapy, they require psychiatric treatment during transition, and if they elect to get surgery it can take 2-4 years for them to recover to the point of being eligible to deploy (the military is all about readiness so not being able to deploy right off the bat is a big NO for reasons why people cant get in). On top of that, after the surgery they are at a higher risk of infection for the rest of their life, which complicates any attempt at sending them to the field to train where hygiene isnt always able to be pristinely maintained or overseas. An overseas deployment also puts the individual at risk because they may not have access to their hormone replacement drugs, which leads to withdrawal and hormone imbalances as well as health problems.

So, just like diabetes and cancer patients and individuals with physical or mental disabilities, it just isnt feasible to accommodate these people so that they can serve.

Makes sense to me. And I agree.

But why were they already in then?

And I think we also need to draw a line of what we mean he "in the military."

I can see where front line combat unit would be a no go.

But an analysit or tech guy or interpreter, I could see working fine. And those people are harder to find.

Is there any distinction?

Makes sense to me. And I agree.

But why were they already in then?

And I think we also need to draw a line of what we mean he "in the military."

I can see where front line combat unit would be a no go.

But an analysit or tech guy or interpreter, I could see working fine. And those people are harder to find.

Is there any distinction?

Well Obama said it was fine to let them in. That's why some were in already. Others might have decided to do it while they were in.

And there's always a chance at getting a waiver to get in for a previous condition. But the thing is it doesn't matter what your job is whether you're an analyst, tech guy, or interpreter you ultimately need to be able to go out in the field, pick up a gun, and shoot at the enemy. They can't send people transitioning for reasons above. Everyone is a soldier first and whatever their job is second. Even cooks have gone out in the field to do training. It's part of being prepared. Especially if you're deploying then you are out in the field training quite a bit

Well Obama said it was fine to let them in. That's why some were in already. Others might have decided to do it while they were in.

And there's always a chance at getting a waiver to get in for a previous condition. But the thing is it doesn't matter what your job is whether you're an analyst, tech guy, or interpreter you ultimately need to be able to go out in the field, pick up a gun, and shoot at the enemy. They can't send people transitioning for reasons above. Everyone is a soldier first and whatever their job is second. Even cooks have gone out in the field to do training. It's part of being prepared. Especially if you're deploying then you are out in the field training quite a bit

You think Obama just did that in his own?

Reference Steven Seagal in Under Siege. :thumbsup:

the dumbest 35% of the country.

Lol there ya go...let that ass hurt flow through you. Put some salve on that chapped ass.

39 states, and reps have.been kicking your ever loving ass since Barrys first midterm.

Sorry. Pace yourself

So what I'm seeing is (for the most part) bored Liberals have no focking clue what it means to be in the military nor the affect transgenders have on morale. Or is it just going 100% against what Trump wants?

Focking idiots.

How do you know what effect transgender have on morale? People from all walks of live serve together, including different races, religions, gender and sexual preference. I'm guessing not all those people would normally hang out, nor like each other, yet somehow things still work. Why would transgender soldiers be any different?

So what I'm seeing is (for the most part) bored Liberals have no focking clue what it means to be in the military nor the affect transgenders have on morale. Or is it just going 100% against what Trump wants?

Focking idiots.

I happen to agree with you in this case.

But if the generals had had their way, the service would still be all white and male too.

These crappy new Army War on Terror rules suck. I don't want to do that nonsense. I just want to do my focking job.

In the Gulf War we kicked tons of ass. We just blew the fock out of Saddam's Army and stayed in the field away from the civilian population. We didn't need to know how to do this checkpoints, house-to-house, sniper target, global police bullsh*t because it was never asked or expected of us.

The more I think about it, the more I find it sickening. Now, there are a couple of if's to this.

1. If they are allowed in without hormonal therapy and transitioning surgery.

2. If they can complete the task in accordance with their biological sex.

3. No special rules for them.

If they can do that, I have no problem. Essentially, we're telling Americans they're not good enough, worthy enough, or normal enough to serve/defend their own country. That's fundamentally wrong, and completely un-American.

Again, as long as they can pass physical and psychological standards, let them in. A gay, tranny, straight, black, brown, yellow etc. They can all take a bullet equally. They can all accomplish the goal/mission equally.

It makes me feel bad for fellow Americans. It makes me feel sad that we tell other Americans they're not the same or equals. That's not right. That's completely un-American.