Sign in to follow this  
bdill77

Trade help needed

I have been offered Tiki Barber for Dom. Davis and Santana Moss. I know the price is a little high, but in our league we get points for receptions so Barber was #5 in our whole league. I'm pretty set with the remainder of my keepers. I have PManning, T. Holt, L. Johnson and I could keep J.Walker if I traded Moss. I countered earlier asking for Tiki and 4th round pick, but he rejected. Should I just move on or go ahead because I have a WR to replace SMoss which really makes the deal Tiki for DDavis? Barber is 31 and Davis 25. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I have been offered Tiki Barber for Dom. Davis and Santana Moss. I know the price is a little high, but in our league we get points for receptions so Barber was #5 in our whole league. I'm pretty set with the remainder of my keepers. I have PManning, T. Holt, L. Johnson and I could keep J.Walker if I traded Moss. I countered earlier asking for Tiki and 4th round pick, but he rejected. Should I just move on or go ahead because I have a WR to replace SMoss which really makes the deal Tiki for DDavis? Barber is 31 and Davis 25. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I would do it. Your WR's will be fine and you could replace Moss' production can be easily replaced.

i do the trade. You have a nice team, and should make the playoffs. Adding tiki makes you much stronger imo

Do it. DDavis may be 25, but he's a constant injury risk, and it sounds like he's not recovering well from knee surgery. Meanwhile, Tiki's been a rock the last couple of seasons, and you'll still have Walker to replace Moss. I think that trade definitely helps your team.

Reports about Davis's knee coming out of Houston are not good and they have a new coach who has seen the RB by committee and the <insert random RB here> approaches both work.

Altough I worry about Tiki losing touches and TDs too Jacobs I think he plays 13 plus games and will catch passes, niether are things I believe about Dom Davis.

http://www.autumnthunder.com/affiliates/id...iate.php?id=102

I would definitely do this trade.........but I would still not stop trying to get a pick out of him. Go to a 5th round next and keep working your way down. An extra pick never hurts. Since he offered the trade, Im sure he will break at some point, even if its a 8th or 9th rounder its better than nothing.

if he doesnt budge....

make the trade anyway.