Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

FU Thread--Week 13 edition

The Dolphins defense making the Ravens look like Air Coryelll.

• Like 1

FU to Chicago's weather. First quarter: 3 pass attempts combined.

Sat Luck for Kaep. Ugh.

Thanks Aaron Rodgers. You've passed to 5 different receivers, but not once to Devonte Adams. :mad:

• Like 1

FU Brees. Two years ago you ruined my season by choking in Atlanta. Looks like you could do it again. Stop QBing like Alex Focking Smith and start throwing downfield and make better decisions. Is this the Broncos or Lions DST??? Gawd!

• Like 1

Thanks Aaron Rodgers. You've passed to 5 different receivers, but not once to Devonte Adams. :mad:

This kills me. In standard scoring, Jordy Nelson entered today as the WR5 on the season and Davante Adams as the WR6. And yet Davante is not targeted nearly as heavily as Jordy. An asset that is being under-utilized.

FU Jordan Howard! Pull the string out and get moving against the U of SF! :mad:

Thank you for the reverse jinx!

• Like 1

Lots of crap lines so far today.

Brees, Kaep, Adams, Britt....

Jordan Howard might knock me out of the playoffs by himself. Booker and Stafford sure don't intend to fight back against him.

Jesus focking Christ Brady......move the ball with ease until field goal range then shiit the bed...so of course I'm going against gostkowski who now has as many points as Brady.

Give me a focking break.

Fock Kap for imploding before the fantasy playoffs to plant seeds of doubt. Now irresponsible qb folks will have a clue that starting Kap with beans on the line is a shaky call.

And fock you again Lamar Miller. Can this scrub please get into the Bust of the Year discussion?

Edit: lol. It's all Alfred Blue now. I assume Lamar's finally been benched. Thank God. Put me (and him) out of our misery.

Fock Kap for imploding before the fantasy playoffs to plant seeds of doubt. Now irresponsible qb folks will have a clue that starting Kap with beans on the line is a shaky call.

I was considering it because of his matchups, but at this point I can safely say Cousins is the man. Not sure I will even risk Manning and his great matchup.

Hey Nuke,

Thanks for scoring your first touchdown since 2004 for me when I face you in two other leagues.

FU buddy.

Robinson is the wr bust of the year. Gurley is the rb. I think both are good players in impressively bad situations.

I have evil words for Brees having that out of nowhere horrendous showing at home. And he had the nerve to throw a casual pick to end it. Ticket killa!

Robinson is the wr bust of the year. Gurley is the rb. I think both are good players in impressively bad situations.

I don't even think you can be that nice to Robinson; he's played bad even within their already bad offense.

He's had some bad drops, isn't making contested catches, and just looks slower than last year.

Its true. I was trying to be nice after issuing half a dozen assorted eff yous to players and organizations. He has been dropping passes like crazy.

One more: Flacco for 'coming alive' and getting Pitta involved a month after I gave up on the 'connection'.

Starks....Fock off.

Hightower...Fock off.

And right as focking rain I've started deandre Hopkins all year...even thru all the crap...and sure enough...the Sunday I sit him...he scores. Of focking course he does.

FU to me for letting my bro decide our teams lineup this week. He made way to many bad decisions and didn't do his research even after getting advice from me. If we get knocked out of playoffs, it is due to this and Joe Z Flacco going crazy.

FU to the kicker position. Such a crap shoot and decide so many games.

I'm going hard to the hoop to get it out of any season-long I'm in next year. But folks like catching a break from out of nowhere 20-point kicker games, so maybe it stays.

Starks....Fock off.

Hightower...Fock off.

And right as focking rain I've started deandre Hopkins all year...even thru all the crap...and sure enough...the Sunday I sit him...he scores. Of focking course he does.

Oh and let me add my favorite focking play. Opposing players teams get a pass...guy is tripped up at the 1 yard line.....they run it in for easy 6. (Doug Martin and David Johnson)

So that's fun