Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Hey Newbie, still think Krapernick isn't black balled?

:dunno:

Who cares? :dunno:

Always good to prove the man who never admits to being wrong, that he is wrong

I think there are 32 owners who don't think that he's talented enough to be worth the baggage he brings along. Very old man-Bonds like.

As for blackballed, not a chance. If a starting QB goes down in preseason and Kaep is better than the backups or any others available options, he'll get signed. Teams want to win.

• Like 1

I think there are 32 owners who don't think that he's talented enough to be worth the baggage he brings along. Very old man-Bonds like.

As for blackballed, not a chance. If a starting QB goes down in preseason and Kaep is better than the backups or any others available options, he'll get signed. Teams want to win.

2 words

Steve Bisciotti

Dolphins chose to sign a QB that had retired instead of Kap? Any idea why?

2 words

Steve Bisciotti

Probably because the HC knew the recently retired guy could run his offense?

This.

And if anything the fans have blackballed him...not owners. Teams have wanted to sign him but gotten so much blowback from fans that they have passed.

2 words

Steve Bisciotti

I thought the Dolphins signed Cutler. :dunno:

I thought the Dolphins signed Cutler. :dunno:

convinced a guy that had quit and retired over kaepernick. hmmmm

Cutler 78.1 rating last year 33.2 QBR more INT than TD

Kap 90.7 rating last year 55.2 QBR 16 TD 4 INT

convinced a guy that had quit and retired over kaepernick. hmmmm

Cutler 78.1 rating last year 33.2 QBR more INT than TD

Kap 90.7 rating last year 55.2 QBR 16 TD 4 INT

Look beyond stats pudding head. Cutler can step in and run the offense from day one. He's played under Adam Gase. He knows the offense. In fact, he had his best year ever under Adam Gase. Having your quarterback step in and try to learn an offense is far less desirable than just having to bring someone in and simply work on timing with his receivers. Plus, I'd take Cutler over Kaepernick if neither knew the offense.

Look beyond stats pudding head. Cutler can step in and run the offense from day one. He's played under Adam Gase. He knows the offense. In fact, he had his best year ever under Adam Gase. Having your quarterback step in and try to learn an offense is far less desirable than just having to bring someone in and simply work on timing with his receivers. Plus, I'd take Cutler over Kaepernick if neither knew the offense.

This.

And you throw in the Castro t-shirt and there is no way he goes to Miami. Ask Ozzie about that.

Retired <> Looking for work.

2 words

Steve Bisciotti

he's better

Retired <> Looking for work.

Every time you call me out in threads like this, I make you look like an idiot., Even Pavlov's dog learned eventually. :doh: ROFL

he's better

Why did he retire because no one wanted him?

Every time you call me out in threads like this, I make you look like an idiot., Even Pavlov's dog learned eventually. :doh: ROFL

Doug Baldwin is correct: The NFL is sending a message by blackballing Colin Kaepernick

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/colin-kaepernick-issue-becoming-obvious/

Doug Baldwin is absolutely correct in the sense that this falls on the owners. When you look at some of the quarterbacks that have been signed as backups this offseason it’s almost certain that Kaepernick has been blackballed.

it's okay to admit your wrong

Why did he retire because no one wanted him?

Because he's getting hot tail and had a broadcasting job lined up.

Also, it seems someone did want him. It just takes the right situation. I still think Kaep gets signed. This just wasn't the right injury yet.

Doug Baldwin is correct: The NFL is sending a message by blackballing Colin Kaepernick

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/colin-kaepernick-issue-becoming-obvious/

it's okay to admit your wrong

So the owners don't want to put up with the distraction this mediocre QB creates. It is called actions have consequences. When you are a mediocre QB don't act like a dumbass and you will get a job.

Seems like Edjr can't get a single person to agree with him. I won't make fun of you if you delete this. I'm actually feeling bad for you. :(

Seems like Edjr can't get a single person to agree with him. I won't make fun of you if you delete this. I'm actually feeling bad for you. :(

Let me know how many of them aren't white.

of course white people will say he's not black balled.

Bomani Jones isn't white last time I checked. That's right, Ray Lewis doesn't count because the ghetto skank called him an uncle tom.

And of course black people will say he is.

You can play the race card as much as you want, but the bottom line is, if 2012 Kaepernick was available, he'd be signed in a hurry. Black and all. This guy decided to become a distraction at the wrong time in his career. Mediocre QBs are a dime a dozen.

very rarely do i agree with bewbiejr but in this case I do. Black balled is just a nice buzz term for sports talk shows.

just like Ray Rice, if teams felt he could be productive enough and that his production and talent would outweigh the circus, he'd be signed

very rarely do i agree with bewbiejr but in this case I do. Black balled is just a nice buzz term for sports talk shows.

just like Ray Rice, if teams felt he could be productive enough and that his production and talent would outweigh the circus, he'd be signed

Ravens GM and Coach want him on the team, owner says no.

What the fock is that? :wall:

I didn't hear you biotching when the coach and GM didn't want Vince Young but the owner drafted him anyway.

I'm no business mogul, but I'd say that the owner feels he would be a detriment to the bottom line. I seriously doubt he thinks Kaep could help them win but he's deciding to bypass the victories in order to stay true to his brethren on some imaginary agreement they all made.

if that IS true, its the owner not thinking the player is good enough to warrant the media attention.

why wasn't Ray Rice given a 2nd chance after doing all the right things following his issue? he went to counseling, lead groups in abuse education, etc etc... no 2nd chance.

I'm no business mogul, but I'd say that the owner feels he would be a detriment to the bottom line. I seriously doubt he thinks Kaep could help them win but he's deciding to bypass the victories in order to stay true to his brethren on some imaginary agreement they all made.

But was okay with Ray Lewis on the team post accessory to murder

:lol:

stop embarrassing yourself.

if that IS true, its the owner not thinking the player is good enough to warrant the media attention.

why wasn't Ray Rice given a 2nd chance after doing all the right things following his issue? he went to counseling, lead groups in abuse education, etc etc... no 2nd chance.

Ray Rice had 3.1 YPC his last year.

You could literally get ANY running back to do that.

Kap isn't that bad. He's better than at least 5 QBS that will be starting this year and most backups

:thumbsup: Exactly...so what if he is?

Call a spade a spade.

That's all.

Newbie is in this sort of denial that no player could ever possibly be black balled.

Of course his balls are black.

I don't think anyone is arguing that point.

Of course his balls are black.

I don't think anyone is arguing that point.

If he doesn't shave them, how can you tell?

Ray was a pro bowl talent. Kap is a dime a dozen QB. Sorry you refuse to see the difference.

Ray was a pro bowl talent. Kap is a dime a dozen QB. Sorry you refuse to see the difference.

WAS? :o

I guess someone should sign Ladainian Tomlinson.

LT's lowest YPC ever was 3.7

Rice was 3.1 his last year. SIGN HIM UP!

doesn't this kinda go against your point? :unsure:

kaep would be signed if he were any good. he's a borderline backup mediocre to sh;tty qb with baggage. pretty simple really

:dunno:

you quite clearly do not understand what being blackballed means. Until you have that concept down talking to you about the issue is useless.

"Blackballed" implies that the owners sat around a dark, cigar-smoky room and agreed that nobody would sign him. Which isn't the case. In this case all of the owners have drawn the same conclusion to date. It's just a semantics argument at this point, with edjr being on the wrong end.