Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Left has COMPLETELY come unhinged!

Wait... they were hinged once?

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

BLS is back :banana:

finally spent all his FFT winnings

This is just a passing fad. They'll be hooked on a new cause come winter.

Bro? GFY

Gooey Face Yoda? Is that what you called your uncle? Answer a question...how many times was it forced until it became something you enjoyed and ultimately started offering?

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

The hateful, racist goobers have the President on their side. That's the danger.

But I'll tell you how they are becoming a little unhinged... this idea that a leftist candidate like Elizabeth Warren is the way to go in 2020.

After four years of this batsh1t crazy administration, people are going to want a centrist. Someone who will restore some normalcy and calm things down. Someone who will be respected on the international stage and trusted at home.

Now I realize that doesn't sound very inspiring, but a charismatic candidate could sell it. Maybe Kamala Harris or someone like that.

Seriously? She openly wants to get rid of 2A fock that.

:thumbsup: I've been saying all along that the vast majority on both sides want a centrist candidate. The retards driving everything on both sides are the vocal, lunatic fringe and don't represent anything more than a small faction of voters. The current system is just a Ping-Pong match of retards on both sides trying to one up each other.

A can see the dems trotting out Harris in a heartbeat. Checks a lot of boxes, but sadly I don't feel like she is close enough to the center for me to vote for her.

Well you don't really seem very centrist to me. No offense but whatever you pipe up on political stuff it seems tilted pretty far to the right. So is there really any democratic candidate you could support?

Well you don't really seem very centrist to me. No offense but whatever you pipe up on political stuff it seems tilted pretty far to the right. So is there really any democratic candidate you could support?

Corey Booker

Care to offer up a Democratic candidates that supports our basic human rights the country was founded upon?

Corey Booker

The fock's he ever done? I'll keep an open mind but he seems like all style/no substance to me

The fock's he ever done? I'll keep an open mind but he seems like all style/no substance to me

I'm a true centrist, I was answering what you asked Pat.

• Like 1

Gooey Face Yoda? Is that what you called your uncle? Answer a question...how many times was it forced until it became something you enjoyed and ultimately started offering?

Did your father die in a drunken pool of piss? Do you see a counselor still? Does your mom still make five bucks the hard the way?

There isn't a shred of racism in Lynyrd Skynyrd music

Fact

The left / right talk cracks me up. On what major issues do they disagree? Both parties support perpetual war in the Middle East, growth of the security state, corporate rights over labor, a free market approach to healthcare, illegal immigration, offshoring of jobs and taxable income etc.

All we have are varying degrees of the same basic philosophy and slightly more or less competent leadership.

The hateful, racist goobers have the President on their side. That's the danger.

Oh for fock's sake

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke blasted Donald Trump on Saturday for the president’s tweeted call for unity following the violent protests by white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left one dead and more than 30 injured.

Two Virginia State Police troopers were also killed when a police helicopter assisting with the melee crashed outside of Charlottesville. The incident is under investigation but police say that foul play is not suspected.

“I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists,” Duke tweeted.

In another tweet, the convicted felon and two-time presidential candidate also needled Trump for abandoning what Duke sees as some of the president’s key supporters: “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?”

Link

The left / right talk cracks me up. On what major issues do they disagree?

Trump being president

Abortion

guns

affirmative action

welfare

death penalty

education

global warming/energy

healthcare

immigration

religion

same sex marriage

taxes

social security

shall I go on?

I would say I lean right for sure, but wouldn't say I'm tilted far to the right. I have been saying for awhile that a candidate from either side of the aisle that comes across a centrist should win in a landslide and I would vote for them.

Specifically, I would probably vote for Terry McAulliffe before I voted for Trump again. Hell, if Joe Biden ran I would vote for him as well. But he will be near 80 at that point so I don't know if its feasible.

But if they are gonna trot out Elizabeth Warren, Bernie, Hillary or Kamala Harris I have no interest. Far right is barely palatable, far left (to me) is a much worse option.

Oh for fock's sake

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke blasted Donald Trump on Saturday for the president’s tweeted call for unity following the violent protests by white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left one dead and more than 30 injured.

Two Virginia State Police troopers were also killed when a police helicopter assisting with the melee crashed outside of Charlottesville. The incident is under investigation but police say that foul play is not suspected.

“I would recommend you take a good look in the mirror & remember it was White Americans who put you in the presidency, not radical leftists,” Duke tweeted.

In another tweet, the convicted felon and two-time presidential candidate also needled Trump for abandoning what Duke sees as some of the president’s key supporters: “So, after decades of White Americans being targeted for discriminated & anti-White hatred, we come together as a people, and you attack us?”

Link

Please post what David Duke said before Trump finally caved and gave in to pressure from his own party two whole days after the event. Duke was patting Trump on the back. So was the White Nationalist party.

I would say I lean right for sure, but wouldn't say I'm tilted far to the right. I have been saying for awhile that a candidate from either side of the aisle that comes across a centrist should win in a landslide and I would vote for them.

Specifically, I would probably vote for Terry McAulliffe before I voted for Trump again. Hell, if Joe Biden ran I would vote for him as well. But he will be near 80 at that point so I don't know if its feasible.

:thumbsup:

Far left and far right is what is ruining America.

people refusing to work together based on what letter is before their name.

we need to get rid of that BS

• Like 2

Problem is...people consider even people like Clinton as far left. When that simply has no factual basis.

Please post what David Duke said before Trump finally caved and gave in to pressure from his own party two whole days after the event. Duke was patting Trump on the back. So was the White Nationalist party.

I'm surprised you didn't.

This is why I don't normally chime in on political threads it's focking useless and too time consuming and I'm not spending my day in a political b!tchfest.

Problem is...people consider even people like Clinton as far left. When that simply has no factual basis.

Boom and there it is, the case is solved. Sho actually thinks Clinton is moderate and that is why he considers himself moderate. :clap:

Trump being president

Abortion

guns

affirmative action

welfare

death penalty

education

global warming/energy

healthcare

immigration

religion

same sex marriage

taxes

social security

shall I go on?

How many of these things are really much different other than the rhetoric? For example, we have two parties quibbling over a slightly different tax rate. Neither of them are proposing anything radical like say uncapping the social security payroll contribution, raising the top rate to 1940s level of going to an actual flat tax. Mostly they're quibbling about 5-10% changes on federal income alone. Same with immigration. We are arguing over whether or not to build a wall. Guess what, we already have several hundred miles of a wall and it's done nothing. Are either party committing to absolutely hammering businesses and people who hire illegals? Of course not.

More and more you drill down and both parties are mostly in agreement on the big issues and quibbling about the margins a little. There is no liberal party in this country just a right and center right.

:thumbsup:

Far left and far right is what is ruining America.

people refusing to work together based on what letter is before their name.

we need to get rid of that BS

Your best post in 11 weeks

Man I was wrong. I thought you were trolling but I think you are just an idiot. Millions of Voters you're going to have some pretty weird people support you.

Where was your outrage when Malik Zulu Shabazz, Obama's racist pastor was a huge supporter of him? Oh that's right he was a Democrat so you didn't mind.

Can you find for me YOUR post where he was supposed to denounce him and the violent protests he helped organize? I'll just hang out and wait.

Your stupidity is only preceded by your hypocrisy.

• Like 1

Hopefully everyone of them that was involved are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

I'm surprised you didn't.

This is why I don't normally chime in on political threads it's focking useless and too time consuming and I'm not spending my day in a political b!tchfest.

I realize you're not a very political poster, but you are certainly smart enough to understand what happened where Trump is concerned. He wouldn't Tweet about it. His wife tweeted before he did. Then, when he finally realized he was the President and he had to say something, he made a very generic statement denouncing violence and added 'on many sides. Many sides'. As to not offend his voters. After two days of public outrage, including most Republican senators and congressmen, and blessing about his statement from David Duke and the White Nationalists, he caved to the pressure (or was convinced by his advisors) that he had to finally denounce the KKK and Nazism.

Hopefully everyone of them that was involved are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law...

Goid question - The cops stood there and watched (probably for their own safety, I get that), and took video. Will the video be used to prosecute destruction of public property? I wouldn't be the least surprised if it isn't.

Goid question - The cops stood there and watched (probably for their own safety, I get that), and took video. Will the video be used to prosecute destruction of public property? I wouldn't be the least surprised if it isn't.

I hope they are... There are channels to go through to get the monument down if you don't like it, taking it into your own hands, I hope they all rot in jail...

Boom and there it is, the case is solved. Sho actually thinks Clinton is moderate and that is why he considers himself moderate. :clap:

Not at all what I said.

Do you believe Clinton is far left?

Too bad the statue didn't crush a few of them.

Why is it ok for you to wish death on multiple people but wrong for me to wish death on one guy?

Am I the only one that thinks GoColts and Big Guy were separated at birth? If Big Guy wasn't a Cowboys fan, I'd swear they were the same person.

• Like 1

Clinton is whoever she thinks people want her to be on any given day. Just like Trump and every other politician, not named Bernie Sanders (whether you agree with his views or not).

Okay, some of you are unhinged. Lets get a few things straight.

1. There will be no race war. Good Grief, we are talking the fringe of the fringe here.

2. Not all Republicans voted for Trump

3. Not all Trump voters are "racist".

4. There are many Democrats who ARE racist.

5. No matter what fringe group is protesting or marching they have the constitutional right to do so as long as they get the proper permits, etc.

6. Violence, Looting & Vandalism should not be tolerated by the police nor should it be applauded.

7. 99% of Americans, of all parties, colors and creeds do not approve of "Neo-Nazi's" or the KKK.

8. I would hope that 99% of Americans, of all parties, feel the same about the Militant wings of the BLM and Antifa.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that thinks GoColts and Big Guy were separated at birth? If Big Guy wasn't a Cowboys fan, I'd swear they were the same person.

Nah...Colts seems to be able to think for himself.

Okay, some of you are unhinged. Lets get a few things straight.

1. There will be no race war. Good Grief, we are talking the fringe of the fringe here.

2. Not all Republicans voted for Trump

3. Not all Trump voters are "racist".

4. There are many Democrats who ARE racist.

5. No matter what fringe group is protesting or marching they have the constitutional right to do so as long as they get the proper permits, etc.

6. Violence, Looting & Vandalism of public property should not be tolerated by the police nor should it be applauded by anyone or any "group".

7. 99% of Americans, of all parties, colors and creeds do not approve of "Neo-Nazi's" or the KKK.

8. I would hope that 99% of Americans, of all parties, feel the same about the Militant wings of the BLM and Antifa.

Well said

Nah...Colts seems to be able to think for himself.

I think it's just the tin-foil hat stuff, and how they both write words in all caps to emphasize things that don't need emphasizing.

BEYOND BELIEF!