Sign in to follow this  
spottedowl

When is it time to throw away underwear?

How many holes can it have? I have one where the boys seem to look around. If sawilson would marry me, I wouldn't need to ask this question. :unsure:

I toss them when the skid marks dont bleach out - or when the elastic band rips off. I actually do not EVAH throw them out , my old lady does - which I HATE :unsure:

You can keep that pair the rest of your life. I mean, if you're moving and you don't have enough room to pack everything, then in that case it would be OK to let it go. Otherwise leave it to your boss or your congressman in your will or something.

You've got the right idea on getting sawilson to help. We're all rooting for you on that. Let her figure that out. When you're married, sh*t disappears but you seldom even realize cuz you never think about it.

I wait until the wife throws them out.

Underwear doesn't grow on trees, you know.

Does it? :mad:

A girl can never have enough panties....

:lol:

I'd have to say when a girl looks at my boxers and says what the hell how do you wear these?

which means 6 more months.

should I conduct a ceremony similar to one disposing of the flag? Would that be too silly? God, I hate this!!! :headbanger:

How many holes can it have? I have one where the boys seem to look around. If sawilson would marry me, I wouldn't need to ask this question. :lol:

:wub:

Itsatip that 0 holes are optimum dear.

Old underwear is good for staining woodwork. From the sound of it, you wouldn't even need to buy stain. :lol:

it really depends on where the holes are located. as a plumber, you should be okay if it shows plenty of asscrack. :ninja:

When you sit down and your nads hang out each side like saddle bags.

:banana:

From most of these replies, it sounds like there are a lot of tightie whitie wearers here :huh:

I own about 7 pairs of boxers, and I swear that all of them have holes in them.

Mostly from hot tub use I assume...

A better question would be.......Aww..I'll post a topic about it :dunno:

What is wrong with you people? Buy some new clothes. They're like 10 bucks. Sheesh.

i think the shorts these mooks are yammering on about are more like 10 bucks for a pack of 6...or free with a fram oil filter.

:clap:

I have some that are priceless - there's more holes than fabric at this point. It's an endeavor just to put my leg through the "right" hole. - Just shards of fabric hanging from a waistband that hangs on more by grim determination than elasticity. I could go "commando" and get more coverage. If these underwear were human, they'd be Terry Schiavo.

But they're mine. We've been through a lot together. And, I'm not getting rid of them until I shart myself senseless while wearing them. :mad:

I switched from tighty whities to boxers sometime around 1998, then I switched from boxers to boxer briefs about 4 years ago. about a year ago i switched the kind of boxer briefs I wear. I haven't owned any long enough to have holes. :banana:

I have some that are priceless - there's more holes than fabric at this point. It's an endeavor just to put my leg through the "right" hole. - Just shards of fabric hanging from a waistband that hangs on more by grim determination than elasticity. I could go "commando" and get more coverage. If these underwear were human, they'd be Terry Schiavo.

But they're mine. We've been through a lot together. And, I'm not getting rid of them until I shart myself senseless while wearing them. :dunno:

:dunno:

I'm that way about some clothes. I had an old quilted flannel shirt that my wife accidentally cut into pieces, burned, and buried somewhere in the backyard. :banana: Not undies tho. :ninja:

it appears that we have a gaggleload of tightey-whitey wearers here :ninja:

What is wrong with you people? Buy some new clothes. They're like 10 bucks. Sheesh.

10 bucks doesn't grow on trees, you know.

Does it? :ninja:

Does it? :dunno:

10 bucks I could spend on :headbanger: & :dunno: :banana: :banana:

Does it? :rolleyes:

It does in my hometown of Conservativeville. :thumbsup:

' date='Oct 17 2006, 01:19 PM' post='2785996']

i think the shorts these mooks are yammering on about are more like 10 bucks for a pack of 6...or free with a fram oil filter.

:wacko:

:huh: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: