Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The Hoff's daughter is a load and in lingerie.

Some guys like an hourglass figure. Too each his own

Hourglass? Yes. Big Ben? No thank you.

If just her head was sticking out of a box, I'd let her give me a beej.

More then likely itll be a KFC box :o

• Like 1

More then likely itll be a KFC box :o

It would have to be a KFC really focking big box.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that cannot view this link. As soon s I click it is pop up ejaculation.

On iPhone not even CMP.

Better link ?

fat is just gross

And inexcusable. Don't tell me you can't lose the weight you fat fock. I watch Survivor. Thirty plus days and they ALL lose loads of weight. Stop eating.

• Like 1

And inexcusable. Don't tell me you can't lose the weight you fat fock. I watch Survivor. Thirty plus days and they ALL lose loads of weight. Stop eating.

:lol:

I know right!?! That's something I remind myself of all the time, it really only takes about a month. I personally have never gone more than a week or so lol.

I know right!?! That's something I remind myself of all the time, it really only takes about a month. I personally have never gone more than a week or so lol.

Im about to start a starvation diet again. Starting to creep up on me again. Thats the only way Ive found to effectively lose weight.

Sure, eating healthy and exercising would probably be better. But that aint gonna happen. I cant make myself eat sh!t I dont want. I can, however, just pretty much not eat.

• Like 1

you can't drive ....255!

I’ll eat my hat if you are in shape. Sloppy as fock, guaranteed.

:lol: Haha, I never said I was in shape, other than in my 20's I've always been "husky".

Fat is still gross on anyone, including myself.

From wwtdd:

Fat is being forced upon us ladies and gentlemen. Women who wobble when they walk from excessive weight are here to tell men what they should like. Having an attraction to a woman of normal weight is sexist. Ask these hefty women if they’re into hefty men and they would make the same face of disgust as if you had just offered them a garden salad. The mental gymnastics large women use to justify their entitlement would make Gabby Douglas look like an amateur. David Hasselhoff’s daughter Hayley Hasselhoff stripped down to her underwear for a photoshoot and I’m still trying to figure out how it wasn’t classified as sexual harassment. There was no consent given to her to post these photos on the internet without proper warning. When your stems look like sausage casings stop assuming everyone wants a piece.