Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Add James Woods to the list

Anyone else get the feeling he's being included because the liberals hate him?

Isn't there a rumor about him having a gigantic weewee? I'm sure she wanted to see that, she seem's like she's into that sort of thing.

Isn't there a rumor about him having a gigantic weewee? I'm sure she wanted to see that, she seem's like she's into that sort of thing.

Yes. He and Milton Berle are notorious for having a large appendage. Allegedly. :unsure:

Yes. He and Milton Berle are notorious for having a large appendage. Allegedly. :unsure:

and John Big Hamm

Perkins better be ready. Woods always brings the heavy artillery. He won't roll over like those Hollywood pussbags.

• Like 1

I'm not buying this one. Hollywood is so liberal that a conservative would have been skinned and dried for jerky for doing something like this, long ago.

I'm going to make the call: she's FOS. She looks vitriolic in addition.

Shark

Fonzi sexually assaulted the shark? :o

While I'm sure Amber Tamblyn is super liberal, she really doesn't strike me as the type of person who would BS this:

“He wanted to take us to Vegas. ‘I’m 16’ I said. ‘Even better’ he said,'” the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants actress alleged. Woods, an avid Twitter user, tweeted that Tamblyn’s story was a “lie.”

In of itself that's not much, but if I had to wager, I'd put it on the side that he's crossed the line a few times.

Tamblyn's tweet was before the Weinstein saga.

When isn't she? :dunno:

My claim to fame. I fingered Edie on a couch after a crawfish boil in 90. Katchup dude.

While I'm sure Amber Tamblyn is super liberal, she really doesn't strike me as the type of person who would BS this:

“He wanted to take us to Vegas. ‘I’m 16’ I said. ‘Even better’ he said,'” the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants actress alleged. Woods, an avid Twitter user, tweeted that Tamblyn’s story was a “lie.”

In of itself that's not much, but if I had to wager, I'd put it on the side that he's crossed the line a few times.

Tamblyn's tweet was before the Weinstein saga.

That's the story? Seriously? :lol:

That's the story? Seriously? :lol:

Pretty sure it's not what Elizabeth Perkins is eluding to.

Yeah, Naomi's right. Her story was out there weeks or months before any of this me to nonsense.

James Woods had long ago lost his gourd. I don't know if it's cocaine or what. But I remember him talking / not talking about how he allegedly sat in on a test run for 911.

Of course, with 14000 pages of reports in a dozen different inquiries, that story never somehow floated to the top. More likely, he has totally lost his gourd on coke is paranoid as hell and there were a couple of Arabs on his flight to LAX.

Still, when a girl tells you she's 16 and you still want to take her to Vegas? You might be a creeper.

Kind of ironic. The one country James Woods hates the most - France is voting today about whether to lower the age of consent to 13.

That's just bad luck right there I tell you.

Kind of ironic. The one country James Woods hates the most - France is voting today about whether to lower the age of consent to 13.

That's just bad luck right there I tell you.

Its 14 here.

Yet they cant get married until 20.

That means there is a six year gap when you can legally Fock em, but cant legally marry em.

Focked up place.