Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Nuke Map

Just dropped Fat Man on Baltimore. :thumbsup:

Now this is just a simulation, correct?

• Like 1

I dropped a few bombs in my city and I have to admit...I was expecting it to be worse......Now I'm not so worried about a Nuclear War.

I dropped one on Fishtown. It wasn't that bad because it's right next to the Delaware river.

I think so. I messed with it about an hour. Cool to see the difference between air explosions vs surface explosions.

Des Moines pretty safe.

I'll just grab a beer and watch the show.

Bomb here only sets us back about 6 months anyway.

I assume we all attacked our cities with Little Boy and Fatman and saw the results.....So anyone else thinking the Japanese were kind of pusssies for giving up so quickly after that?

I just dropped one on NO and it said "Congratulations. You have solved the puzzle" :)

• Like 1

I assume we all attacked our cities with Little Boy and Fatman and saw the results.....So anyone else thinking the Japanese were kind of pusssies for giving up so quickly after that?

Speaking of pussies. All it's going to take is one weak ass dirty bomb and America is going to freak the out for decades to come. Lawsuits people faking sickness for the next 50 60 years. Blaming everything from hair loss to bunions.

Doesn't exactly take a psychic to figure that one out.

I watch for these kind of things, and it's interesting to see how Network television is subtly and finally watering down the impact of a dirty bomb. Go back 10 years ago and it was the scariest plot device on television and movies. Now, they are subtly mixing in reality and fact about dirty bombs just so people don't lose their absolute when it eventually does happen.

I dropped a few bombs in my city and I have to admit...I was expecting it to be worse......Now I'm not so worried about a Nuclear War.

It appears as long as you're south west of where it hits, you will be fine.

Speaking of pussies. All it's going to take is one weak ass dirty bomb and America is going to freak the ###### out for decades to come. Lawsuits people faking sickness for the next 50 60 years. Blaming everything from hair loss to bunions.

Doesn't exactly take a ###### psychic to figure that one out.

I watch for these kind of things, and it's interesting to see how Network television is subtly and finally watering down the impact of a dirty bomb. Go back 10 years ago and it was the scariest plot device on television and movies. Now, they are subtly mixing in reality and fact about dirty bombs just so people don't lose their absolute ###### when it eventually does happen.

I've said for years if they want to really get us....do a major sporting event. A mall? We just shop online. Schools we are numb to with weekly school shootings.

Hit our escape from every day Life.....if they get us freaking out over our sports....that would be devastating on multiple levels.

I've said for years if they want to really get us....do a major sporting event. A mall? We just shop online. Schools we are numb to with weekly school shootings.

Hit our escape from every day Life.....if they get us freaking out over our sports....that would be devastating on multiple levels.

How about that bomb Keenum and Diggs dropped in Payton's fat face on Sunday?

• Like 1

Seeing as we want to be just like Europe and put our heads in the sand, I disagree. They attacked and killed children at an Ariana Grande concert and all that happened was some Teddy Bears and candles. Same would happen here as long as the media puts out the word to be brave.

I'll agree that a sporting event would fock with us much more than a mall or office building....

But that Sandy Hook shooting really shook up my life for awhile. Bomb a school or two and I think our entire country shuts down. I think it's the idea of someone attacking your child while you aren't there to defend them that will paralyze the most. At least with me.

I dropped the biggest one on philly with the wind headed straight to boston... got 3/4 of the board with one shot. Suck it, losers!

I dropped the biggest one on philly with the wind headed straight to boston... got 3/4 of the board with one shot. Suck it, losers!

Did Fishtown make it?

Can't kill Fishtown.

It does border the Delaware river, so that helps. People from Fishtown know that.

David Lightman thought it was...

I dropped one on Fishtown. It wasn't that bad because it's right next to the Delaware river.

Ok whew, at least you spared MDC, he should be safely away from any blast zone.

Ok whew, at least you spared MDC, he should be safely away from any blast zone.

Ha ha! Maybe he was in Dallas?

If a nuclear power was going down and they had one final move, there might not be a better one than dropping 2-3 nukes at different points along the jet stream (air explosion). 😱

Des Moines pretty safe.

I'll just grab a beer and watch the show.

Bomb here only sets us back about 6 months anyway.

"A 100kt nuke hit downtown Des Moines Thursday, and did 90 million in improvements".

:bandana:

Ha ha! Maybe he was in Dallas?

Oh no, no, he was at home. Potato chip crumbs on chest, peacefully snoring. Prob didnt even hear anything. Prob saw the cloud from wayyyy off in the distance.

Nukes are a lot smaller than I thought. This is a good thing. :)