Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

ranch with pizza?

When I moved to Texas, It amazed me that ranch dressing was basically the state beverage.But what got even worse was the people who would dip Their Pizza in ranch dressing.Seriously? Would you like a side of Crisco balls with that?

Honestly, is there somebody on this board who actually dips their Pizza in ranch dressing? Yech. I don't mind carrot sticks or celery With Kens on occasion. But pizza? Are you kidding me?

Yes, not a big ranch fan, but ever since I moved to houston I will dip dominos Hawaiian pizza in ranch.

Ok I have done it before when I found out it was a thing. But I stopped some years ago. I will put hot sauce on my pizza still tho.

First saw people eat pizza with ranch back in high school. Thought it was disgusting. And to me it ruins a good pizza. God forbid someone goes to an expensive pizza restaurant and out focking ranch on the pizza because "they are used to it and like it"

I used to back in my college days. Was damn tasty with pepperoni pizza or Hawaiian as MTSkizBum mentioned.

Only reason I quit is, pizza's bad enough for you without dunking it in more fat

No that's gross. I never heard of it being a thing until you fuckos brought it up. I yhink I would get shot in NYC if I asked for ranch with my pizza.

Phaggots

Had a co worker who turned me on to it a few years back (solid C cup). I thought she was weird until I tried it and it was very good.

I don't do it all the time but occasionally I will

Southern people can find a way to make anything fatter.

about 20 years ago or so some places started making chicken ranch pizzas. it was ok, a novelty. i would be more inclined to order one of those than dipping in ranch. haven't done either for about 2 decades.

that being said, i do like more exotic pizzas now and then:

in san francisco there is place called front room that did a chinese bbq pork pizza. it was great

i like many from California pizza kitchen:

jerk, tandori, korean bbq, thai chicken, Mediterranean, bbq chicken, they used to do a mu shu calzone

about 20 years ago or so some places started making chicken ranch pizzas. it was ok, a novelty. i would be more inclined to order one of those than dipping in ranch. haven't done either for about 2 decades.

that being said, i do like more exotic pizzas now and then:

in san francisco there is place called front room that did a chinese bbq pork pizza. it was great

i like many from California pizza kitchen:

jerk, tandori, korean bbq, thai chicken, Mediterranean, bbq chicken, they used to do a mu shu calzone

I hate when I go to a cool pizza place that's got all kinds of different pizzas and you got that one person who just wants a cheese pizza or a pepperoni pizza. They should just go order papa johns if they want a plain ass pizza

I hate when I go to a cool pizza place that's got all kinds of different pizzas and you got that one person who just wants a cheese pizza or a pepperoni pizza. They should just go order papa johns if they want a plain ass pizza

Then you never had good NY pizza. Good NY pizza doesn't need "dressing" to make it better.

I OK with places making crazy concoctions just not my thing.

My problem is your stoopid comment. If you want plain pizza get papa johns.

Stupid

Then you never had good NY pizza. Good NY pizza doesn't need "dressing" to make it better.

Stupid

i can understand having a craving for good cheese pizza (NY, or european). love a margherita with good bufala ...have had excellent pizza in italy and france

Stupid

Exactly. Those low-life hipster Italians apparently have no idea how to make pizza without 27 toppings.

Stupid

Lol hey retard I'm not talking about going to a dam pizza restaurant where they are famous for the pepperoni pizzas. I'm talking about a place that specializes in your not so ordinary pizzas. Learn to focking read shotsy. It'll save you the embarrassment

Why don't you just order what you want? Why do you care what other people want?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Is MB talking? I can't tell :lol:

I never understood what makes a "good" NY pizza. Maybe it is because I grew up with the style, but they all taste more or less the same to me. Thin crust, sauce, cheese. Woohoo? Is there something about the sauce? Because everything else is nothing special. :dunno:

Done it but not really. Honey tho yes

Why do you care what other people want?

because it might be ranch. :mad:

I never understood what makes a "good" NY pizza. Maybe it is because I grew up with the style, but they all taste more or less the same to me. Thin crust, sauce, cheese. Woohoo? Is there something about the sauce? Because everything else is nothing special. :dunno:

New Yorkers think it's good :dunno:

I've eaten better pizza than the New York pizza shotsy is talking a about. One was at a place called Dough in San Antonio that had a special oven imported from Italy to make the pizza. They had great pizzas and good burattas

Lol hey retard I'm not talking about going to a dam pizza restaurant where they are famous for the pepperoni pizzas. I'm talking about a place that specializes in your not so ordinary pizzas. Learn to focking read shotsy. It'll save you the embarrassment

Bold. Shows your "maturity" or lack there of

Italic. I know exactly what you said and I stand by my comments. Why would I be embarrassed ??

Chef Bier will tell you. It's the water. It's not just the Pizza. The bagels are better in NY too.

Bold. Shows your "maturity" or lack there of

Italic. I know exactly what you said and I stand by my comments. Why would I be embarrassed ??

So you attack me and call me stupid but I'm the immature one here :lol: what twisted logic you have. I think my comments were spot on shotsy

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Hardcore troubadour. View it anyway?

Can someone tell me if he has anything actually worth reading? At this point I don't think he does :lol:

Shotsy? Wtf is that?

Yeah. It's his pet nickname for me. Isn't it cute.

Yeah. It's his pet nickname for me. Isn't it cute.

He's a bit light in the pants. He never played football.

Anyone else think he's like Gollum when it comes to me? Has to follow me around and proclaim "my precious!" :lol:

Chef Bier will tell you. It's the water. It's not just the Pizza. The bagels are better in NY too.

What's supposed to be so great about the water?

I would think it would be polluted, more than anything. In a metro area of 20 million people?

What's supposed to be so great about the water?

I would think it would be polluted, more than anything. In a metro area of 20 million people?

Have you seen the Hudson? That's all you need to know

Always hear this. Where does the water come from? The Hudson?

i have had NY pizza and have had pizza that attempts to be NY pizza. it really is not replicated, whereas i have had chicago deepdish and stuffed come close outside of chicago and European that comes close outside of europe. water, ovens, method all contribute to the differences

I know i. Should spin this off, bu: potatoes galette, prosciutto, pesto, MAybe romas on great crust. Amaxing.

NYC water comes from a reservoir system from upstate NY. It's considered one of the best water systems in the world. And it does taste very good.

Have you seen the Hudson? That's all you need to know

You havent ya fockin idiot. The Hudson River has been clean for years.