Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

Help gocolts vote tomorrow

Who should gocolts vote for in the Indiana Primary???  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who should gocolts vote for in the Indiana Primary???

• Sanders
    • Clinton
    • Trump
    • Cruz

I get to pick GOP or Democrat.

I would rather vote GOP, mainly so I can try to vote out all incumbents, but I can do that with either side.

So, how should I vote for tomorrow???

I seriously do not know who I am voting for yet.

Do I vote Hillary in an effort to stop Bernie???

I just do not like anyone right now, so someone make a brilliant post to sway me please. THANKS

Trump because he is the best candidate in either party. This tells you everything you need to know about election 2016.

Well you've long been a Ted Cruz guy, right? If you still are then you might as well vote for him :dunno:

Well you've long been a Ted Cruz guy, right? If you still are then you might as well vote for him :dunno:

I have, yes. However, dude has really turned me off in the last couple of months. Plus, I do not see a way for him to win this without alienating so many folks, he could not possibly win.

Since you like the weasel Cruz vote for Trump as Cruz will steal it anyway.

:doublethumbsup:

I voted Bernie. Mostly cause my wife is a big supporter and asked me too. Plus I hate Hillary. I was registered GOP up until last month but really couldn't bring myself to vote in that sh1te show. If I did, I would have voted Trump.

This is the worst collection of candidates I have ever seen.

• Like 1

I have, yes. However, dude has really turned me off in the last couple of months. Plus, I do not see a way for him to win this without alienating so many folks, he could not possibly win.

Well I can't stand the guy, but if he's your guy then you should probably back him.

If he's not your guy anymore then vote Trump or sit it out. No sense voting on the Dem side since you would never support either one of them and the contest is basically over so you're not picking the weakest candidate or the least-bad choice

Well I can't stand the guy, but if he's your guy then you should probably back him.

If he's not your guy anymore then vote Trump or sit it out. No sense voting on the Dem side since you would never support either one of them and the contest is basically over so you're not picking the weakest candidate or the least-bad choice

I can easily see voting for a democrat this year. For example, IF the GOP install someone like Kasich or Jeb, and as long as that democrat was not Bernie, I would vote most likely vote for the democrat, even if Hillary, over either of those two clowns.

I have voted for Hillary before too, back in 2008.

Basically, they all blow. Bernie scares me more than anyone else in the field right now. No focking way in hell do I want Bernie to have any chance whatsoever, which is why I am struggling so much with this vote.

:cheers:

• Like 1

The biggest crybaby wusses around here spaz out at the thought of Trump, so that should point you in his direction.

• Like 1

Listening to Trumps debates and press conferences will be the best political jargon ever this season. The more I hear him, the more I like him. The candor, the aggressive talk, the annihilation of his charismatically outclassed opponents, its just brilliant. I have supported him in a "lets watch it burn" kind of way but I secretly just actually like the guy lately.

Tell me honestly who you would want to hear speak in the upcoming months/years, Trump or Hilary. Here is another choice...listen to Hilarys voice as she talks about president stuff for the next 4 years...or get kicked in the balls every day but you dont have to listen to her speak.

• Like 1

Went Sanders, mainly because Gocolts hates him.

:doublethumbsup:

This, and we've recently lived through Bush twice and Gore and Kerry once apiece. Let that settle in, and then realize that this group is 10 times worse.

• Like 1

Won't one of those retard vans pick you up and take you?

Won't one of those retard vans pick you up and take you?

:lol:

Where I vote at is literally just one block down the road from my house. :D

Vote Bernie Sanders!

This, and we've recently lived through Bush twice and Gore and Kerry once apiece. Let that settle in, and then realize that this group is 10 times worse.

It is crazy.

Not mickey mouse or donald duck! Hills or Bern.

I can easily see voting for a democrat this year. For example, IF the GOP install someone like Kasich or Jeb, and as long as that democrat was not Bernie, I would vote most likely vote for the democrat, even if Hillary, over either of those two clowns.

I have voted for Hillary before too, back in 2008.

Basically, they all blow. Bernie scares me more than anyone else in the field right now. No focking way in hell do I want Bernie to have any chance whatsoever, which is why I am struggling so much with this vote.

:cheers:

I see why we clash.

Hillary over Kasich?

I can't even fathom someone who leans as right as you do really feeling that way.

Trump.

He's the only leader here. The GOP establishment cowers in fear of him. He can also Pied Piper the rats of the GOP Congress away from the insider lobbyist crooks that control them now and scare them into actually working for the electorate back home.

Vote for Trump and I will send you a shark tooth!! (Is that legal or are only politicians allowed to buy your vote)?

If so vote for Obama ya'all. HE WILL GIVE YOU A FREE PHOOOONE!!!!

• Like 1

If you saw those foul mouthed kids in Indiana protesting Trump today you might be inclined to vote for him. Out of spite. Just as good a reason as any.

• Like 1

Trump, he's even beating that hag Hillary in national polls now. Go with a winner.

I voted Bernie. Mostly cause my wife is a big supporter and asked me too. Plus I hate Hillary. I was registered GOP up until last month but really couldn't bring myself to vote in that sh1te show. If I did, I would have voted Trump.

Liar. It takes more than a month to change party affiliates on your voter card. Yawn

After Rubio dropped out, I was sure the despicable borrow-and-spend chickenhawk establishment maggot party rulers would have to rally around Kasich in desperation. The useless focking a$$holes would have been welcome on the bandwagon. We had plenty of seats.

Little did I suspect how they could possibly turn to Ted Cruz of all people as a party unity figure. Ted Cruz! Unreal! God, I focking hate them so much.

Don't vote. It's really the only correct answer with all of these bums.

GoColts left off the only one from the GOP side who has the qualifications, the ability to win in November and who'd actually make a halfway decent President.

I think it was the comedian Ron White who said it best. "You can't fix stupid".

:(

GoColts left off the only one from the GOP side who has the qualifications, the ability to win in November and who'd actually make a halfway decent President.

He mentioned Kasich in post ten. Kasich is not an option for him. I'm shocked we're having this discussion as I was sure he was going for Cruz.

Also, what time do polls close in Indiana? I mean to ask this with every state but forget.

Let.It.Go