Sign in to follow this  
wonderboi77

pretty face OR smart?

Smart every time. As long as she is not hideous, makeup makes anyone look pretty. A beautiful woman is way more upkeep and unless you are a top shelf catch yourself, she will always have guys beating her door down to be next in line. Pretty wears off after a year, smart stays desireable the whole relationship. To just date? Pretty face. Anything more, smart.

• Like 1

unselfish.....if she is less than pretty, less than smart, so long as she is not a selfish coont....it can work....

How dumb are we talking here?

Is she too stupid too land a decent job or does she say things like supposively, but is able to become an MD?

Is she too stupid too land a decent job or does she say things like supposively, but is able to become an MD?

Critical question

I'll take both please.

My wife happens to be pretty smart..

:wave:

Just kidding, she's not that smart.

Just smart enough to support me but not smart enough to figure out about my piece on the side.

I'll take both please.

My wife happens to be pretty smart..

:wave:

Just kidding, she's not that smart.

As evidenced by the phrase "My wife".

As evidenced by the phrase "My wife".

You ain't wrong.

I'll take smart all the way. Looks don't last.

Neither do smarts

unselfish.....if she is less than pretty, less than smart, so long as she is not a selfish coont....it can work....

:thumbsup: Selfless is the way to go. And thin.

Smart every time. As long as she is not hideous, makeup makes anyone look pretty. A beautiful woman is way more upkeep and unless you are a top shelf catch yourself, she will always have guys beating her door down to be next in line. Pretty wears off after a year, smart stays desireable the whole relationship. To just date? Pretty face. Anything more, smart.

A woman's upkeep has nothing to do with how good a "catch" her partner is. It has everything to do with self esteem and the way she was raised.

Even average looking women will have other suitors waiting in the wings.

I like a girl that is smart and looks like a bag of hammers

You don't want them too smart either. The craziest women I've been with are also the smartest. Smart lawyer was the worst combo.

You don't want them too smart either. The craziest women I've been with are also the smartest. Smart lawyer was the worst combo.

there is merit to this.

luckily none of the girls that post here qualify

PRETTY FACE, SEXY BODY

the only men who care to hear my opinions are you guys!!

i've found my brain to be worthless in relationships.

all i need is beauty, stamina and patience for love.

PRETTY FACE, SEXY BODY

most of them, other than their wives, this is their only chance to talk to a girl.

just as long as she's white, thin and under 50

just as long as she's white, thin and under 50

pounds :o

PRETTY FACE, SEXY BODY

Many guys are intimidated by intelligence, but geek club members need someone they can talk to after a long day of rocket surgery.

• Like 1

Many guys are intimidated by intelligence, but geek club members need someone they can talk to after a long day of rocket surgery.

:first:

My first wife was a knockout but used to say really ignorant sh!t.

She came home from work once telling me that she "sprang" her ankle. I asked wtf she was talking about? She lifted up her jeans to show me her swollen ankle and said, "Look. It's sprung!"

How do you get all the way through high school without knowing the correct term for "sprained ankle"?

I prefer hot as hell and dumb as fock.

Give me dumb and ugly all day long. :thumbsup:

yup

who wants to worry about a girl cheating

My first wife was a knockout but used to say really ignorant sh!t.

She came home from work once telling me that she "sprang" her ankle. I asked wtf she was talking about? She lifted up her jeans to show me her swollen ankle and said, "Look. It's sprung!"

How do you get all the way through high school without knowing the correct term for "sprained ankle"?

:lol: :doublethumbsup:

I have a brains fetish.

Too bad I settled for average brains but I also have a thin fetish and when she beat me at Chinese Checkers, that was good enough.

Too bad that's also her high water mark. It was harder to judge as her English wasn't as good at the time as it is now.

I spent my entire single time dating mostly dumb women, and by dating I mean one-night stands. Then I started dating my wife who is almost as smart as I am, and I wondered why I spent all of that time dealing with idiots.

Luckily I am a rocket surgeon so she is also attractive. :thumbsup:

If I had to pick one... hard to say. Fat and ugly would be a non-starter, as would dumb as a stump. :dunno:

I'll take smart all the way. Looks don't last.

Good choice. You should definetly go for smart, balance things out.

This is a difficult question.

On looks, there has to be a minimal level of attraction or you are wasting your time. Beyond that, looks are not that big a deal to me for a long term prospect.

Intelligence is a double edged sword. On the one hand, I cannot stand dating dumb girls. Just can't abide it. I tend to start getting mean just because in bored. Honestly, it feels like having a child to care for.

But too smart has its perils too. My ex wife was like 160+ IQ smart. Annoying as Fock. Could never stop thinking. Always in her own head. Thank god she was naive as hell or it would have been worse.

I must have smart enough to carry on a good conversation with. Be able to have an opinion, express it, and defend it. Beyond that, meh, whatever. Even smart women are still women, which means you have to do most things for them anyway.

She has to be good looking as I could not wake up next to ugly. However, you can't fix stupid. If I am getting married, she better have both or keep looking.

So when you say looks, are we considering can size, quality, and willingness to let me motorboat them any time I want to, or just straight looks?