Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race

Is that for president of the Moon?

You seem to like government cheese. Is it?

Like i said...all you fighting trump...time to lay back and enjoy it sweetheart.

Choo choo mother fockers

Republican party just went full retard. Should have listened to Kirk Lazarus... "Everybody knows you never go full retard."

• Like 1

Republican party just went full retard. Should have listened to Kirk Lazarus... "Everybody knows you never go full retard."

Republicans were already full retard. I prefer to think of it as an upgrade to a more acceptable form of retard.

Oh, Jennifer Rubin's next column will be her best I'm sure. Unless she suffers the mental breakdown she's been on the verge of for months and is dragged off to a mental health facility before she writes it.

She may be a for the insider sh1tbags that destroy America but she is a talented enough writer that watching a b1tch like her publicly suffer and writhe over the past two months over the nightmare Trump is inflicting on her beloved corrupt party has been hugely entertaining and cathartic.

Since the invention of television (Eisenhower era) it takes charisma to win the Presidency - give a good speech and look good doing it, regardless of politics. Cruz has none, which is pathetic considering the competition - Trump and Clinton.

Years back I predicted battle-axe Hillary would never win the Presidency for that very reason, but I never considered the insane idea of her running against reality-show celebrity Donald Trump. I still think she's at a disadvantage, but she couldn't have picked a better opponent.

Okay boys! We need somebody more odious than Hilary And at the same time somebody who will make Ted Cruz looks like a sympathetic figure, Anybody have a candidate?

Say goodbye to the GOP . Whig 2020.

How do you lose Twice to an under-qualified black man And a hideous white old lady witch Three times in a row?

Okay boys! We need somebody more odious than Hilary And at the same time somebody who will make Ted Cruz looks like a sympathetic figure, Anybody have a candidate?

Say goodbye to the GOP . Whig 2020.

How do you lose Twice to an under-qualified black man And a hideous white old lady witch Three times in a row?

Somebody oozing with personal charisma... Charles Manson.

Real hope and change, not just lip service.

I am willing to accept the bad from the Donald in hopes of there being more of the good.

I'm ecstatic that Grandpa Munster is out of the race. As much as I am distressed that the idiotic American Idol public has just selected a misogynist racist reality show star as the GOP nominee for President on empty rhetoric and snake oil promises, I'm absolutely certain that the potential damage that would have been wrought on this country by a Cruz presidency would have been far worse.

I'm ecstatic that Grandpa Munster is out of the race. As much as I am distressed that the idiotic American Idol public has just selected a misogynist racist reality show star as the GOP nominee for President on empty rhetoric and snake oil promises, I'm absolutely certain that the potential damage that would have been wrought on this country by a Cruz presidency would have been far worse.

Don't lump me in with the American Public, I voted for Ryan Secrest. :nono:

What can Donald Trump do that will be damaging?

Remember - Sticks and stones will break..............but words will never hurt me.

Shortest VP nomination in history? :lol:

Shocker I tell ya

Remember - Sticks and stones will break..............but words will never hurt me.

Other than his foreign policy ideas screwing foreign relations and his economic policy ideas sucking?

Other than his foreign policy ideas screwing foreign relations and his economic policy ideas sucking?

In his defense there are no good candidates left and all their policies suck

'm thinking more along the lines of Supreme Court nominees, with the likelihood that there will be two, maybe three in this presidential term. The likelihood that Cruz would nominate and receive approval for judges that will undo the progress we've made in terms of individual rights and try to bring us back to the 1950s would be devastating. Evangelists on the Supreme Court for life is a bad idea.

I don't think Trump gives two sh1ts about who he nominates.

Shortest VP nomination in history? :lol:

I don't know, wasn't there one who was nominated but then they found out he did time in a psychiatric hospital?

In his defense there are no good candidates left and all their policies suck

Great...where were we months ago when the same was true about Trump and we had more choices?

The GOP rocked it all up from the beginning.

Great...where were we months ago when the same was true about Trump and we had more choices?

The GOP rocked it all up from the beginning.

Yep this is true. This election is just all kinds of focked up. I honestly do fear for our country the next presidential term.

Specifics asswhole. What don't you like in regards to foreign policy?

'm thinking more along the lines of Supreme Court nominees, with the likelihood that there will be two, maybe three in this presidential term. The likelihood that Cruz would nominate and receive approval for judges that will undo the progress we've made in terms of individual rights and try to bring us back to the 1950s would be devastating. Evangelists on the Supreme Court for life is a bad idea.

I don't think Trump gives two sh1ts about who he nominates.

I can agree the Supreme Court nominations are a HUGE deal. I happen to think, for my liking, Trump's selections will be better than Hillary's. Remember, this is for me, no necessarily you.

What don't you like in regards to foreign policy?

That he doesn't know anything about the subject?

• Like 1

Specifcs?

How about his foreign policy speech recently where he finally gave very few specifics?

http://swarajyamag.com/world/what-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-would-mean-for-india-in-the-asia-pacific

Start there. Realize that nearly every thing he proposes has been bashed by people who have a clue.

I'm not as anti Trump as a lot of people here. I may vote for him in the general and liked him more than any other choice on the GOP side, not that that's saying much.

I worry that Trump is the kind of guy who cannot ever compromise and puts appearing to be the alpha dog over common sense. I think he would be easily baited and manipulated into foreign conflict on the world stage just because of the type of person he is.

Small hands and all. :dunno:

I can agree the Supreme Court nominations are a HUGE deal. I happen to think, for my liking, Trump's selections will be better than Hillary's. Remember, this is for me, no necessarily you.

Trump's choices will likely be more business friendly, which is fine as long as we don't get more Citizens United rulings. Like I said, I don't see a Trump presidency resulting in any serious long term damage.

And you're right, there are huge swaths of people who think Hillary's potential choices will lead the country to ruin. I tend to think that Hillary is actually more centrist than most people realize and would nominate judges friendly to her positions, but not radical.

With Trump as the nominee, the GOP will likely lose both houses of congress, so none of his nominees would be confirmed. Much of the GOP leadership has realized this, and essentially conceded the POTUS election to concentrate resources on saving "down ballot" races.

I doubt Hillary would nominate anyone besides a 40-50 y/o ideological twin of Sotomayor or RBG.

I'm not as anti Trump as a lot of people here. I may vote for him in the general and liked him more than any other choice on the GOP side, not that that's saying much.

I worry that Trump is the kind of guy who cannot ever compromise and puts appearing to be the alpha dog over common sense. I think he would be easily baited and manipulated into foreign conflict on the world stage just because of the type of person he is.

If the two major choices are Hillary and Trump I'm voting Trump. I don't trust that Hillary b1tch at all

Whatever happens in the general. At least it'll be fun as hell watching Trump destroy crooked Hillary in debates.

I have similar concerns. I still don't think it is enough to sway me to vote for Hillary. I believe there will be more good, or less bad, from Trump, than if Hillary were President.

With Trump as the nominee, the GOP will likely lose both houses of congress, so none of his nominees would be confirmed. Much of the GOP leadership has realized this, and essentially conceded the POTUS election to concentrate resources on saving "down ballot" races.

If true, will it be ok to block a Presidents Supreme Court nomination just because?

Cruz calls Trump "Biff" from Back To The Future.

See if Cruz had brought more schtick like this before, he could have won a couple more states. Great stuff. straight up name dropping Biff Tannen!

:rolleyes: We already have that with the current POTUS. Try again.

• Like 1