Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Kasich and California

For starters the removal of the PC police.

How could Trump, as president, stop this? Issue an executive order saying it's ok to call women 'broads?'

Which department in the executive branch are the 'PC Police' in?

What do you think he will get done? Remember that Executive Overreach (Orders) are frowned upon. What will he get done, working with Congress, that previous Republicans couldn't?

Executive orders are only frowned upon when a democrat is in office. When a republican is in office they're great and oh let's do signing statements too in an effort to change confessional intent :rolleyes:

For starters the removal of the PC police. That is a great starting point for me. Maybe not you, but for me, the pussification of America needs to stop.

A focking bloop hit in baseball/softball has been replaced with slash bunt because the term bloop is offensive. It it ridiculous and isn't stopping on its own.

Is that true? I hadn't heard that. What's wrong with "bloop"?

And anyway, a bloop hit goes just over the infielders, and results from a full swing not making solid contact. A slash bunt is a purposeful slap at the ball. They're not even the same thing

I hate Hilary with a passion but I can't wait to see her destroy Trump in debates.

Have you ever seen her debate? It's like watching milk sour. Or the batteries in a d!ldo dying out.

Have you ever seen her debate? It's like watching milk sour. Or the batteries in a d!ldo dying out.

The Donald is going to run circles around her in debates. His entire campaign is based on his ability to control a room. Watch when his team starts digging up dirt and smearing her.

Quite possibly the best analogy ever written in the anals of the Geek Klub.

I am SO stealing it.

NAFTA NAFTA NAFTA. Trump wins the economic debate. Now on to national security. What's she got?

How could Trump, as president, stop this? Issue an executive order saying it's ok to call women 'broads?'

Let me see:

It was The Department of Homeland Security that decided Illegal Alien was not PC and have changed the name a number of times since 09. I think currently it is Undocumented Immigrants.

It is the President and his entire Administration that will not say Muslim Terrorist.

It is the school system that has decided it is not longer proper to list Mother and Father on the paperwork

And on and on and on

Wake up buddy it looks like you are a big part of the problem

Let me see:

It was The Department of Homeland Security that decided Illegal Alien was not PC and have changed the name a number of times since 09. I think currently it is Undocumented Immigrants.

It is the President and his entire Administration that will not say Muslim Terrorist.

It is the school system that has decided it is not longer proper to list Mother and Father on the paperwork

And on and on and on

Wake up buddy it looks like you are a big part of the problem

they are

Let me see:

And the president can change this how?

What is "the school system"?

I would love to hear Hillary's foreign policy accomplishments.

She might not want to go there, it's best she sticks with the he's a meany pants route.

As I called it, Kasich will be a fine VP candidate and would make a formidable tean vs that ass clown Hillary and whoever she picks.

As I called it, Kasich will be a fine VP candidate and would make a formidable tean vs that ass clown Hillary and whoever she picks.

I'd like to see a younger Alpha. Kasich is kinda bichy.

I'd like to see a younger Alpha. Kasich is kinda bichy.

you don't get bichier than that twat he'll be up against. She's a focking lunatic.

What about Chrissy Christie?

Kasich is a dweeb and I'd be shocked if Trump picked him.

Maybe Hulk Hogan? He's "tough" !

What about Chrissy Christie?

He is popping up on alot of lists but I feel this would be a Uuge mistake. He is a sloppy creep, Trump needs someone respected and someone who will help him take Ohio.

Maybe Hulk Hogan? He's "tough" !

I don't know. Maybe somebody who wasn't 4th place out of 3 people.

I don't know. Maybe somebody who wasn't 4th place out of 3 people.

Well that takes out everyone but Cruz and Rubio.

Is that true? I hadn't heard that. What's wrong with "bloop"?

And anyway, a bloop hit goes just over the infielders, and results from a full swing not making solid contact. A slash bunt is a purposeful slap at the ball. They're not even the same thing

I fully understand the difference. I posted about it a few weeks ago. I swear to God I almost shat when the female announcer said bloop hits a better referred to as slash bunts.

To balance out the force.

So he needs somebody as VP who is respected, because he is not? To balance it out. Trump needs a respected and experienced and sensible VP to balance out the fact he is none of that? Is that where we are at?

Let's stop for a minute and think about that.......

So he needs somebody as VP who is respected, because he is not? To balance it out. Trump needs a respected and experienced and sensible VP to balance out the fact he is none of that? Is that where we are at?

Let's stop for a minute and think about that.......

Kasich let it go :lol:

Christie Attorney General. Has to be a woman. Nikki Haley

Its a BS thing people have glommed on to with Trump.

Being an asswhole excused as just being non-PC.

Its such a nothing problem in this country.

I would love to hear Hillary's foreign policy accomplishments.

She might not want to go there, it's best she sticks with the he's a meany pants route.

Compared to him...yeah, her foreign policy knowledge will destroy him. As will here experience with just about everything.

I don't expect you Trump fans to agree...the delusion runs very deep.

Compared to him...yeah, her foreign policy knowledge will destroy him. As will here experience with just about everything.

I don't expect you Trump fans to agree...the delusion runs very deep.

no accomplishments to list eh ? :dunno:

no accomplishments to list eh ? :dunno:

Not a Hillary fan...not going to waste time bringing up what she has done.

But the point that it won't compare somehow to Trump is idiotic...pretty much expected from you.

Not a Hillary fan...not going to waste time bringing up what she has done.

But the point that it won't compare somehow to Trump is idiotic...pretty much expected from you.

good idea, she probably won't either

Hillary has done her homework on every issue out there and can speak knowledgeably on any subject. She'll run circles around Trump in hard facts and details. Her problem is her judgement. She draws the wrong conclusions and has made many awful decisions.

Trump's instincts are first rate. We've seen that in business, as a showman, and as a candidate. He knows where to go and he's looking out for the US first not the global community at large.

Hillary has done her homework on every issue out there and can speak knowledgeably on any subject. She'll run circles around Trump in hard facts and details. Her problem is her judgement. She draws the wrong conclusions and has made many awful decisions.

Trump's instincts are first rate. We've seen that in business, as a showman, and as a candidate. He knows where to go and he's looking out for the US first not the global community at large.

Yea yea great, lets focus on your more local elections. Who ya likin for supreme emperor this year? Ming the conqueror looks strong but then theres always Ghengis the terrorizor, he has made some good points lately on public torture.

In business? Really? How many times have his companies gone bankrupt? How many business ventures failed? The only thing he was good at was being born into money

He is a good "showman", I'll give you that. But personally I don't think we should be electing a focking carnival barker to the highest office in the land

Hillary better release the transcripts of her speeches to wall Street soon Md get it over with. Trump will never stop bringing it up until she does. Kinda takes away anything she has to say about the economy.

In business? Really? How many times have his companies gone bankrupt? How many business ventures failed? The only thing he was good at was being born into money

He is a good "showman", I'll give you that. But personally I don't think we should be electing a focking carnival barker to the highest office in the land

How dare you. Donald was self made and all he had was a measly 5 million from his dad to get started. How can you even feed a family on that?

And the president can change this how?

What is "the school system"?

Same way he is focking with the NC transgender bill. Threaten to remove all federal funding unless they bow to Obama's will.