Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Harlem (GA) teacher arrested for sexual assault of a student. WOOD!

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Educator-arrested-for-inappropriate-relationship-with-student-479995623.html

HARLEM, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- Officials with Columbia County Schools say Douglas resigned on April 12.
The school system says the Columbia County Sheriff's Office was called to the school April 11, after administrators were told about an inappropriate relationship between Douglas and her student.
Douglas had been working for the school district for about a year. In a statement, district leaders say the following:
"The Columbia County School District is committed to providing its students with the best education possible in a safe, positive environment. In doing so, we hold our faculty and staff to the highest standards and have zero tolerance for any behavior that detracts from our mission."
According to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office, Douglas has not been offered bond.

https://deadrabbit.barstoolsports.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/17/SSTc.jpg

WOOD!

story says the kid was 19? Maybe he wore a helmet like RP :dunno:

23 on 19?

Please.

Well, it is GA. Kid was probably a sophomore.

• Like 1

I could straighten her eyes out. :banana:

When I was a freshman in high school, there was a male English teacher, I'd guess mid-late 20s, dating a female senior. I'm pretty sure it was an "open secret" that everyone knew about. I think her parents knew and had no problem with the relationship. This was the late 70s, so times were different, I guess.

Last I heard, they've been happily married for over 35 years, and have grandchildren.

When I was in school, there were 2 teachers that ended up marrying their student squeeze as soon as they graduated. Both are still married. That doesn't include all the other teachers banging students. Male & female teachers both partaking.

It's pretty comical, with the country swirling the bowl because of liberal idiots screaming at the top of their lungs for illegals, banning of certain words like 'women', banning guns, etc., they don't seem to jump on board of 'hey, it's not that big of a deal that the student is banging a teacher. They are learning.'

It was just part of school in the normal (common sense) years of the 70's & 80's and now it's completely frowned upon in the wacky 2000's. Seems totally backwards.

What was she charged with? :dunno:

Exactly. What was the crime? Did she start diddling him when he was younger?

I believe that (at least) some states have laws that indicate that a teacher cannot have sexual relations with their students (or those in their charge) regardless of age. That is what this sounds like.

A rigid peemus. :wub:

I believe that (at least) some states have laws that indicate that a teacher cannot have sexual relations with their students (or those in their charge) regardless of age.

:thumbsup:

Any decent state would have that law.

Meh

Only hour glasses need apply.
  • Like 1

WOOD!

fock you b!tch.

fock you b!tch.

wood NOT

I believe that (at least) some states have laws that indicate that a teacher cannot have sexual relations with their students (or those in their charge) regardless of age. That is what this sounds like.

It shouldnt be a CRIME for two consenting adults over 18 to have sex, no matter the circumstances. Lose her job? Lose her teaching license? Sure, no problem. Lose her freedom? No focking way.

It shouldnt be a CRIME for two consenting adults over 18 to have sex, no matter the circumstances. Lose her job? Lose her teaching license? Sure, no problem. Lose her freedom? No focking way.

:thumbsup:

Tell it to the lawmakers in GA

I agree with this. A teacher has a fiduciary responsibility to not bang a student. But what she did shouldn't be illegal.

She's got the retard eyes. I'll pass.

Lol, please elaborate. Cross eyed you mean?