Guess the Geek average replies:

Week One- 60

Week Two- 88

Week Three- 86

Week Four- 67

Week Five- 84

Pretty consistent, actually. :dunno:

Data can be seen by clicking on the "Guess the Geek" tag in any of the threads

normal, proper English: "would you like to step outside and settle this like gentlemen"?

repeate: "would you like to step outside and settle this like gentlemen"?

Dr. Obeski Boston Tough-Guy-Wanna'-Be Version: "wanna' go! huh? Fǔkka' I'll fǔckn' beat tha' p!ss ahtta' ya'"!

Something tells me this arched-eyebrow Down's Syndrome sufferer wore this helmet for more than a gag picture.

Lol. Yeah, I think that may have been required before entering the school bus.

It sure in hell isn't Dobs. Look at that neck in the first picture. He could swallow a twelve incher and then some.

Hard to tell by age since folks have sent in some older pics. But presuming they are relatively recent, I'll guess danknuggs. Again. :mad:

Why is NorthernVike only submitting 20 year old pictures? I bet he has the following bumper sticker on the back of his RV.

The Older I Get, The Better I Was

I'm on my way to my daughter's track meet. I'll do the reveal later tonight since people are still guessing.

I'm on my way to my daughter's track meet. I'll do the reveal later tonight since people are still guessing.

Waiting for answer with ba... :sleep:

I didnt know KSB was a Vikings fan

They told him it was a Raiders helmet.

Clearly a Vikings fan which narrows it down considerably.

Like Branches of a tree, we may grow in different directions yet being an ###### is part of NorthernVike's manly essence.

I am getting a "Page Not Found" message.

I WANNA SEE!!!! :mad:

try it again. Hope it works this time

Reveal-

This Fran Retardkington Fan Club belongin', friend with a bad mullet havin', tanktop with jeans sportin', Tony Danza as a youngster lookin', jacket with three zippers wearin' Geek is the one and only Franknbeans.

looks like he put his beans over his frank

He's almost as sexy as FrankM. Better looking than Frank, tho

I haven't choose a one correctly yet. Love this game.

KSB better have submitted a picture or I'm going to go postal. No reason, I just keep selecting him so I'm bound to be right

KSB better have submitted a picture or I'm going to go postal. No reason, I just keep selecting him so I'm bound to be right

You take more right turns than a frantic hack disco rubber with a limp helmet cam.

I need to know what's up with those 3 zippers. Is that a single pullover? Looks like it. :unsure:

That's right mofo's. Jesus, I offered some of the most estrogen laden photos I could find and you guys whiffed. Did anyone catch the pink shirt? I have the fashion sense of a blind hillbilly. Anyhoo, the earlier ones were straight from the eighties. The first one was from my apartment's backyard when I went to undergrad and lived in the city. What you can't see in the photo is my ponytail which was before that look ever was popular, if it ever was. The second photo was a gag one in that the helmet was one of those promotional ones and far from regulation size so I said to my fellow partyers, I've got a pinhead, let me try putting it on. I proceeded to pose in the 70's era football card positions for a few laughs. As for all the zippers in the recent photo, my current (Calvin Klein) winter coat has a double zipper on it which took some getting used to but now I like it. It is like a sweater underneath the main zipper. The third zipper was from a pullover. That's how I roll!

I wish your employer knew how much time and money you waste while on the job. :thumbsdown:

I wish your employer knew how much time and money you waste while on the job. :thumbsdown:

Does this mean you are unemployed? :doh:

He's almost as sexy as FrankM. Better looking than Frank, tho

This is not difficult to achieve.

HTH

That's right mofo's. Jesus, I offered some of the most estrogen laden photos I could find and you guys whiffed. Did anyone catch the pink shirt? I have the fashion sense of a blind hillbilly. Anyhoo, the earlier ones were straight from the eighties. The first one was from my apartment's backyard when I went to undergrad and lived in the city. What you can't see in the photo is my ponytail which was before that look ever was popular, if it ever was. The second photo was a gag one in that the helmet was one of those promotional ones and far from regulation size so I said to my fellow partyers, I've got a pinhead, let me try putting it on. I proceeded to pose in the 70's era football card positions for a few laughs. As for all the zippers in the recent photo, my current (Calvin Klein) winter coat has a double zipper on it which took some getting used to but now I like it. It is like a sweater underneath the main zipper. The third zipper was from a pullover. That's how I roll!

:cheers:

I'm tired of people being normal and ruining my perception of this place.

Anyone find it ironic, most of the people showing their pictures, also became card carrying members of the closet :wub:

I'm tired of people being normal and ruining my perception of this place.

Anyone find it ironic, most of the people showing their pictures, also became card carrying members of the closet :wub:

Serious question, is it just a coincidence that none of the loudest rightwing hacks (phurfur, Gooeyballs/RP, phillybear, NV, etc) have ever showed their picture, while those perceived as liberal (me, Shonuff, Worms, Frank M) have no problem with it? Is there a political correlation? Or are conservatives generally uglier people?

Serious question, is it just a coincidence that none of the loudest rightwing hacks (phurfur, Gooeyballs/RP, phillybear, NV, etc) have ever showed their picture, while those perceived as liberal (me, Shonuff, Worms, Frank M) have no problem with it? Is there a political correlation? Or are conservatives generally uglier people?

I think even a bunch of morons like us would quickly figure out that they were all pics of the same person. And yes, he would be uglier than sin