KSB2424

All Time Greatest Video Games ***The Draft***

herbivore is winning so far

He should have taken Ms. Pacman. HTH

1.10 Red Dead Redemption

1.11 Half Life 2

1.11 Half Life 2

:thumbsup:

The original CoD was almost a direct ripoff from the half life 2 mod, day of defeat. Not to mention counter strike and some of the other mods.

The original CoD was almost a direct ripoff from the half life 2 mod, day of defeat. Not to mention counter strike and some of the other mods.

HL2 is the gold standard for your 1st person shooter with a real story.

Voted best game of the decade

so great in fact, they haven't been able to come up with a 3rd for fear it can't even come close to compete

Gordon Freeman

HL2 is the gold standard for your 1st person shooter with a real story.

Voted best game of the decade

so great in fact, they haven't been able to come up with a 3rd for fear it can't even come close to compete

Gordon Freeman

It still holds up well. Just a great, great game.

Someone needs an update.

Ultima and Meridian have both had numerous developers and stints of being offline. Doesnt count as longest running. Both are also a blip in the radar in comparison to RuneScape.

And are you really saying WOW wasnt influenced by RuneScape?

WOW was in development in 2001

November 23rd marks the official ninth anniversary of World of Warcraft's North American release. But the game is much older than that. First announced in 2001, World of Warcraft had already been in development for two years and would require another three before seeing release. Beta testing began in 2003.Nov 22, 2013

I doubt they were influenced by a game that hadn't launched or was just launching

Ultima has never been offline, Meridian was offline for a year and I had forgotten that, but the multiple producers doesn't mean much in the game world

calling Runescape one of the greatest games though would be like saying that Mt Union is one of the best college teams of all-time. Its a Division 3 school

I played Ultima Online.

from probably October 1997 till probably sometime in 2004 (did not consistently play, took some months off, maybe even 6 months off at some point)

What a great game for it's time.

What a colossal waste of time.

Trying to find my old account to see the exact time I stopped playing or if I can find any info at all

• Like 1

I played Ultima Online.

Trying to find my old account to see the exact time I stopped playing or if I can find any info at all

Update ?

:jerkingoff:

Tetris

there went my next 3 in order

Mine too. :(

How about a draft for best weapon in a video game :D

My favorite game ever, addicting as all hell

4 of us would get high and play it for hours one end. :thumbsup:

BOOM!

:first: :first:

Buddy of mine works for the Aquarium Of The Americs in New Orleans. They shipped a bunch of flamingos and penguins to a zoo in Baton Rouge and Houston during Katrina. When they got back, they were eating Ruth's Chris Steak House and playing Madden on the IMAX screen, and drinking heavily waiting for the man.

Some nerd hooked up a PS2 and they had a gaming night to remember.

• Like 1

My uncle drove fuel trucks in the airport in the 80's/90's.

It was literally in their union contract to have game consoles and the latest games provided in their break room.

I missed out on that opportunity- he made more money then NYPD and retired at 55 comfortable

He didn't even have to fuel the plane. Just drive the truck there.

Damn.

Do your frafts always take this long? <_<

People are going to get bored and punch out.

I didn't sign up because I worried I'd run out of ideas before round two ends and be stuck researching a bunch of old games I'd never played.

I didn't sign up because I worried I'd run out of ideas before round two ends and be stuck researching a bunch of old games I'd never played.

In communist China, video game shoots us

Great thread, KSB. :thumbsup:

I'm out for this evening. Gotta go make some dinner. Mebbe a burger this time over pizza....Decisions

WOW was in development in 2001

November 23rd marks the official ninth anniversary of World of Warcraft's North American release. But the game is much older than that. First announced in 2001, World of Warcraft had already been in development for two years and would require another three before seeing release. Beta testing began in 2003.Nov 22, 2013

I doubt they were influenced by a game that hadn't launched or was just launching

Ultima has never been offline, Meridian was offline for a year and I had forgotten that, but the multiple producers doesn't mean much in the game world

calling Runescape one of the greatest games though would be like saying that Mt Union is one of the best college teams of all-time. Its a Division 3 school

This is the greatest video games of all time draft not the which game did raider haters have the most fun playing when he was a sh!t teenager draft

Also, most of what you just said is bullsh!t.

Development team doesnt matter?

RuneScape is a div 3 school? Bullsh!t. More like a training factilty that every player has trained at in the world. If we are comparing it to something. Youve completely underestimated RuneScape and failed to realize how many gamers first game is RuneScape all because you probably never played it or didnt like it.

Also, another thing I want to mention and Im calling everyone out except 5 Point and Bunny. At least I am trying a little and being creative, you guys are all using this:

http://m.ign.com/lists/top-100-games

As your draft board and its weak as fock.

This is the greatest video games of all time draft not the which game did raider haters have the most fun playing when he was a sh!t teenager draft

Also, most of what you just said is bullsh!t.

Development team doesnt matter?

RuneScape is a div 3 school? Bullsh!t. More like a training factilty that every player has trained at in the world. If we are comparing it to something. Youve completely underestimated RuneScape and failed to realize how many gamers first game is RuneScape all because you probably never played it or didnt like it.

Also, another thing I want to mention and Im calling everyone out except 5 Point and Bunny. At least I am trying a little and being creative, you guys are all using this:

http://m.ign.com/lists/top-100-games

As your draft board and its weak as fock.

never said I didn't like it, I played it for 3 years

there is such a thing as a AAA title and an Indie title, Runescape

I appreciate you looking outside of the box, but you yourself said you never even played it

Runescape will fail to crack ANY top 10 MMO list

never said I didn't like it, I played it for 3 years

there is such a thing as a AAA title and an Indie title, Runescape

I appreciate you looking outside of the box, but you yourself said you never even played it

Runescape will fail to crack ANY top 10 MMO list

MineCraft the number one selling PC game of all time has 25 million copies sold. RuneScape has over 200 million users. Whatever point you are trying to make holds no water but carry on.