Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Any trust in Moncreif week 8 ?

I think I'm going to start him with so many bye weeks and injuries on my team. We can start 5 WRs though because of 2 FLEX spots.

I think I will be starting him. Indy and Luck have obviously missed him. The guy who was supposed to blow up in his place (Dorsett) disappeared. Also, since he hurt his shoulder and not a knee or hamstring, I'm going to assume his conditioning is fine.

If he's going to play , yea I would trust him.

Why not? It's a broken bone not a soft tissue injury. There should be very little easing back into it. Timing might be a little off, but he's been playing with Luck for a few years so I doubt it will be much of a factor.

I want to play Robinson tonight.

So let me know if your sitting him so I know it's a sure hit.

NOt AROB

Nor Edleman - he's due for a decent game

Yes MAtthews

I agree with Edleman and Matthews, but why not AROB? He's been incredibly underwhelming. Bortles sucks TN D isn't bad at all. With Moncreif against KC it's worth entertaining at the very least. Only issue I really have is that AROB is playing tonight for sure while Moncreif "might" not play.

Play your studs. Moncrief is in a great spot, but his floor is lower than Arob. easy decision - if you think you can beat your opponent this week with consistent scores - go AROB. If you are favored to lose by 15 or 20, take a shot on Moncrief.

2 catches for 9 yards. not sure you can get lower. unless he doesn't play of course. lol I agree with "play your studs" theory. But sometimes, your stud isn't really a stud. AROB has shown he is not this year. That being said, hard to roll with Moncreif over AROB if he isn't 100% to play. We'll see I guess

Moncrief is starting this weekend. Have the luxury of deciding between starting him and a few other players. Not sure about this weekend but his matchup next weekend might be a little bit more enticing.

I have Moncrief in right now to start in my ppr league, but I could start Gillislie RB Bills instead, or I could start both and bench Stefon Diggs. Tough decision this week.

I have Moncrief in right now to start in my ppr league, but I could start Gillislie RB Bills instead, or I could start both and bench Stefon Diggs. Tough decision this week.

Not that this is the only factor, but what has Diggs done for you lately? It's been Week 2 since anything that's helped you win. Yeah, it's Chicago, they are worst against WRs. But Diggs isn't the guy we thought he was, at least not so far.

Not that this is the only factor, but what has Diggs done for you lately? It's been Week 2 since anything that's helped you win. Yeah, it's Chicago, they are worst against WRs. But Diggs isn't the guy we thought he was, at least not so far.

Well he's been dealing with a groin injury since week 2 or 3, I thought he'd finally be fully healed for this week, and yea, it's Chicago.

There is some nice upside with him. I don't have him, but I am running him in a FanDual league because he is cheap and I loaded up elsewhere.