Sign in to follow this  
joro69

4th pick

Ok, im in a 10 team league --not keeper

I have the 5th pick...The 1st 4 will mostlikely be the big 3 (Johnson, Alexander, Tomlinson and then Barber)

I am really concerned about Edge in AZ with a bad offensive line...

At number 5 do it ake Jackson or Edge? Or is there somebody else you would take?

I can trade up to number 4 to secure barber (however, i am not sure what offer to make) is it worth it?

Help greatly appreicated

Hmm...that's kind of tough. I definitely wouldn't take Edge here though. You could hope Tiki falls to you, and if he does, then take him of course. But if he doesnt, then I still say gamble on Portis and hope the injury isnt too bad. If you dont want to gamble, then take Sjax. Depending on the scoring in your league, and if TD's are all 6 pts, then I'd take a look at Manning here since I think he'll be throwing it a LOT this year with Edge gone. If they're not all the same, then Sjax, Caddy, and Rudi would all be pretty solid picks...but that's a bit too early to take some of them. I say go with Portis or Manning, take the top RB available with your next pick, handcuff Duckett in the later rounds if you go with Portis, and hope the injury isnt serious. Good luck.

Take a look at mine. Thanks

Link

don't take manning. go rudi, whom i moved up w/ the perry injury, or ronnie brown, he'll get ricky's TDs from last year. sjax or maybe lamont if it is ppr. one of these guys w/ hass in the 2nd would be comparable to manning and a tier 2 RB.

Hmm...that's kind of tough. I definitely wouldn't take Edge here though. You could hope Tiki falls to you, and if he does, then take him of course. But if he doesnt, then I still say gamble on Portis and hope the injury isnt too bad. If you dont want to gamble, then take Sjax. Depending on the scoring in your league, and if TD's are all 6 pts, then I'd take a look at Manning here since I think he'll be throwing it a LOT this year with Edge gone. If they're not all the same, then Sjax, Caddy, and Rudi would all be pretty solid picks...but that's a bit too early to take some of them. I say go with Portis or Manning, take the top RB available with your next pick, handcuff Duckett in the later rounds if you go with Portis, and hope the injury isnt serious. Good luck.

Take a look at mine. Thanks

Link

Yeah i know its tough i considered manning, but i really should get a rb with the 1st round and portis scares me especially since they just got duckett, any others?

any others? not easy for a 5.. what would u offer for the 4 pick?

any others? what picks wouldu offer for the 4 pick?

don't take manning. go rudi, whom i moved up w/ the perry injury, or ronnie brown, he'll get ricky's TDs from last year. sjax or maybe lamont if it is ppr. one of these guys w/ hass in the 2nd would be comparable to manning and a tier 2 RB.

Lamont Jordan. Depends on your scoring system.

Portis,

His shoulder injury will be fine. If he's not 100% healthy by week 1 he will be shortly after. Duckett is insurance, not to steal touches.

If you're worried about the shoulder, the safe bet is Rudi, the upside pick is Ronnie Brown.

SJax is overrated. The other option, which I like, take some offeres and trade down.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224378

Have you thought about maybe trying to trade down. What you will get at 5 is going to almost as good as anything you will get at 8 or 9. But if you are picking there DO NOT pick edge. You are talking about an O line that only produced "2" rushing TD's last year. Wanna know something the same line is there this year. Portis is still an option but only at 8 or 9 and if he comes back healthy he would be a steal there. So the options then are

Peyton- Gunna put up 30+ TD's always an option

SJAX- If the rams sign davis then jax should not be an option because davis will get the goaline touches

Jordan L- The raiders just lost there center which should cause a lil drop but not much. he is going to get at least 60+ receptions plus 1200+ rushing.

Rudi Johnson- from cbs - "Johnson is not hurt or anything like that and has been held to three carries per game thus far in an attempt to keep him fresh for the regular season. Now that's something all owners have to like! Johnson's hard-running ability combined with Cincy's high-powered offense makes him a No. 1 Fantasy RB (top-10 pick) in standard leagues and a top-end No. 2 RB (top-15 pick) in leagues that reward receptions heavily"

If I were you and you keep your pick grab Peyton or Jordan. There are a lot of question marks around a lot of people after the top 4.

Ok, im in a 10 team league --not keeper

I have the 5th pick...The 1st 4 will mostlikely be the big 3 (Johnson, Alexander, Tomlinson and then Barber)

I am really concerned about Edge in AZ with a bad offensive line...

At number 5 do it ake Jackson or Edge? Or is there somebody else you would take?

I can trade up to number 4 to secure barber (however, i am not sure what offer to make) is it worth it?

Help greatly appreicated

I think Peyton is the most logical choice. Colts will pass more this season, and you pretty much

know you're getting the top-scoring QB with him. Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224161