Sign in to follow this  
mmeds1228

Team Advice

Hey everyone,

Nice to be back on here, haven't posted since last season. Anyhow, I'm a bit unsure of my team so far. I didn't get to do too much research before draft time and I'm afraid I am too shallow. Plus I'm unsure about some of the players I drafted and wanted some other opinions.

Play: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, K, DEF

QB

M. Hasselbeck

M. Brunell

RB

S. Jackson

W. Parker

L. White

M. Anderson

B. Jacobs

WR

R. Wayne

R. Brown

R. White

K. Curtis

TE

T. Heap

E. Kinney

K - J. Brown

DEF - New York G

Basically, I'm happy with everything except my flex player option. I have plenty of potential options but all seem like big question marks. I was thinking of trying to get something more "safe" for some combo of M. Anderson/R. White/K. Curtis. Question is, can I even get anything more consistent (while giving away some upside) for these players. Or do I want to? Would you feel comfortable with this lineup or try to make moves? Btw, I had 12th pick of 14 teams.

Leave your link and I will surely check out your thread(s).

Thanks!

QB's: Solid....I like Brunell (as a backup) and Hasslebeck is a proven passing QB...though some think otherwise [i had him last year :-)]

RB's: You have to start 2 RB's and I do not see a great amount of depth there. Jackson Parker and Anderson are good(anderson shares carries at best) but L white to me is risky and jacobs is a backup...you may want to package something with J Lewis's owner or Tiki's....check the wavier wire...see if Mike Bell is hanging around...i was in a draft where no one grabbed him also Marion Barber could be interesting if Jones stays hurt in Dallas Just some thoughts

WR's: Wayne is $$$ and I like Brown...hes going to have a breakout year.....Curtis is a good sleeper and white I think is a no 3 now that Lelie is there but could come on later this season

TE: Heap is a good play you dont really need a backup til bye week

DEF: Giants D is a good choice

K: Brown is fine

Thanks for the post on my thread :-)

I think you could use some depth at RB. Just in case one of your starters goes down or for the bye weeks. I've been waiting to hear more of whose going to be starting in Houston, Morency or the other guy. Either of them could be available in FA. You'd get a couple backup weeks out of those guys before Davis comes back from injury. I agree with Pats girl if you can trade for Jamal Lewis then if you still had Anderson you'll have some good backups. I was able to pick up Mike Bell from FA myself.

Good Luck!