Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Sean Spicer

This shouldn't be that hard. You posted "is there anything this admin won't lie about" and linked a thread about them copying Obama's cake, clearly an egregious offense. I called you out on it, because you pretend to be independent but clearly aren't. I asked for a link where you introduced new data, not disagreed with an Obama action or called Hillary a name. TIA :thumbsup:

What do you need to do to be a real independent? I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

It was a focking joke Jerry.

JFC you are thick.

Carry on with your head in the focking sand deflecting every an thing he does

Link me to Obama acting anywhere near this way. Utterly ridiculous how you all just can't call out even the easiest ###### to call him out for.

Pathetic

All this because of a cake fight? Unhinged.

What do you need to do to be a real independent? I want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Apparently never voting for a Dem for president isn't enough. I make fun of the idiot righties on the board for being idiots

Call out a guy like Trump who isn't a conservative anyway.

I'm a hard core lib...despite not really having any hard core liberal leanings.

Apparently never voting for a Dem for president isn't enough. I make fun of the idiot righties on the board for being idiots

A grave only has to be 6 feet. Why do you insist on going deeper?

It was a focking joke Jerry.

JFC you are thick.

Carry on with your head in the focking sand deflecting every an thing he does

Link me to Obama acting anywhere near this way. Utterly ridiculous how you all just can't call out even the easiest ###### to call him out for.

Pathetic

Your initial response was not as if it was a joke. Also you can't provide a response to my question, to defend yourself.

I never supported Trump during the election and voted for him holding my nose. That being said I am clearly a conservative, and since the election have seen things which make me cautiously optimistic. :cheers:

Your initial response was not as if it was a joke. Also you can't provide a response to my question, to defend yourself.

I never supported Trump during the election and voted for him holding my nose. That being said I am clearly a conservative, and since the election have seen things which make me cautiously optimistic. :cheers:

I am a fiscal conservative...he isn't.

And sorry...no. I won't answer your question deflecting more from this. It's ridiculous that any criticism of Trump gets met with such bull

Shonuff is known for his light-hearted humor and amusing quips. He never takes himself too seriously.

I am a fiscal conservative...he isn't.

And sorry...no. I won't answer your question deflecting more from this. It's ridiculous that any criticism of Trump gets met with such bull

You're a fiscal conservative and defend and support Obamacare. I'm an advocate for sober driving except when I'm driving drunk.

• Like 2

At least we now have #spicerfacts trending on twitter. :lol: 10.3k tweets so far. I haven't seen any great ones yet, but I have faith in the people.

Example:

"The bass lines for 'Ice Ice Baby' and 'Under Pressure' are completely different. Period." #SpicerFacts

• Like 1

This guy says in public it was the most highly attended inauguration in history.

This is going to be a fun four years of just spouting off whatever works and knowing most of it will stick

This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, Spicer said with emphasis. Both in person and around the globe.

Greg Popovich summed up how I feel about all this perfectly today....

FFT has our very own Priebus, Spicer, etc. We got GoColts, Big Guy, FF, etc. Guys who will literally watch a guy make fun of the handicapped and say that the media made it up. Guys who will look at two crowds of people and convince themselves the one with less is more. The media reporting quotes directly from Trump are "fake news". It's this strange mix of being blissfully ignorant and completely dishonest that just boggles the mind. Spicer made a complete arse of himself today, and was clearly directed by Trump to do so. It was embarrassing to watch.

Who?

That's right, a basketball coach. Yeah, that's whose opinion who ima going to care about. :)

Just like America Ferraro or Roseanne Barr or Lebron James, or Michael Jordan or Ted Nugent or any other mouth piece.

Who?

That's right, a basketball coach. Yeah, that's whose opinion who ima going to care about. :)

Just like America Ferraro or Roseanne Barr or Lebron James, or Michael Jordan or Ted Nugent or any other mouth piece.

You're not too bright, for a detective. I don't give a fock about his opinion. I just read the article, and thought he did a good job articulating what concerns ME about this new age of Trumpism, and the whole "call anybody a liar and fake news, who directly quotes me and reports it" shtick.

Meet the Press was fairly amusing.

"(Spicer) didn't say any falsehoods, he gave alternative facts." - Kelly Ann Conway

I'm amazed that anyone would find this guy anything but a clown! If he can lie about something so obvious as the crowd size then how can you believe anything from this administration. i also immediately thought of the Iraqi information minister.

• Like 1

I'm amazed that anyone would find this guy anything but a clown! If he can lie about something so obvious as the crowd size then how can you believe anything from this administration. i also immediately thought of the Iraqi information minister.

Im not sure yet which one is worse...this of Kelly Anne on MTP. Just awful.

I'm under the opinion you're not allowed to vote (legally) or aren't old enough. :nono:

He didn't even take questions... Lame

It must have been a crowd of CNN hacks. :dunno:

It's so funny how much conservative care about certain parts of the COTUS more than others... I guess it fits right in with the Christian narrative too though. Take the parts of the Bible you like figuratively and what you don't narratively. Hacks.

It's so funny how much conservative care about certain parts of the COTUS more than others... I guess it fits right in with the Christian narrative too though. Take the parts of the Bible you like figuratively and what you don't narratively. Hacks.

Better to believe in something than nothing. :dunno:

Liberals care for minorities when there's an election and talk a big game. Then they ignore the warzone the inner cities have become, ignore making the public school system better (by caving to the Unions protecting teachers who should be fired all for the sake of their votes) and giving 'those less fortunate' just enough to make it tolerable so they can keep them reliant on the government the rest of their lives.

They aren't really conservatives. They are GOP guys no matter what.

Blind to all else.

This guy says in public it was the most highly attended inauguration in history.

This is going to be a fun four years of just spouting off whatever works and knowing most of it will stick

This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, Spicer said with emphasis. Both in person and around the globe.

Came across an explanation today for Spicer's Alice Through the Looking Glass routine that makes sense to me:

https://twitter.com/rascouet/status/823035518313267202

• Like 1

Came across an explanation today for Spicer's Alice Through the Looking Glass routine that makes sense to me:

Shonuff said almost the same thing. You might think he read it and then came here and passed it off as his own.

Interesting read. I did find it oddly Putin like when I was watching the press conference. Reading the GC conservative comments, the article is right on point with the 1/3 that supports Trump.

After eight years of slow pitch softball (or even T-Ball) by the press, Trump faces the full wrath of the liberal media wanting to throw 98 mph fastballs.

I guess Spicer is the buffer. :dunno:

All you have to do if you actually care about the truth Is pull up some of the footage of kellyanne Conway's comments Regarding Donald Trump When she wasn't working for him. It's incredibly telling.The fact that she absolutely roasted the guy For things like his tax returns and everything else One day and then as soon as she's getting a paycheck Turns around and says well that s*** doesn't matter the next day This is everything you need to know About her and about Trump supporters. I mean there's no denying it , the shiits on tape.

I would post it And I still might, But it wouldn't do any good. His supporters are in such a double down denial mode That he got one thing right , he could literally shoot them in the middle of the street and they would find a way to justify it.

In a weird way I respect kellyanne And I would certainly f*** the s*** out of her, But With her with Donald and with that whole crew I just want to put them Up against a TV monitor play the video tape of completely contrasting s*** that they've said And ask a simple question , Were you lying then or are you lying now? I really wished Tim Russert hadn't passed away. He was a master at that.

All you have to do if you actually care about the truth Is pull up some of the footage of kellyanne Conway's comments Regarding Donald Trump When she wasn't working for him. It's incredibly telling.The fact that she absolutely roasted the guy For things like his tax returns and everything else One day and then as soon as she's getting a paycheck Turns around and says well that s*** doesn't matter the next day This is everything you need to know About her and about Trump supporters. I mean there's no denying it , the shiits on tape.

I would post it And I still might, But it wouldn't do any good. His supporters are in such a double down denial mode That he got one thing right , he could literally shoot them in the middle of the street and they would find a way to justify it.

In a weird way I respect kellyanne And I would certainly f*** the s*** out of her, But With her with Donald and with that whole crew I just want to put them Up against a TV monitor play the video tape of completely contrasting s*** that they've said And ask a simple question , Were you lying then or are you lying now? I really wished Tim Russert hadn't passed away. He was a master at that.

Yeah, that stuff never happens in politics. This your first election?

• Like 1

I thought we were draining the swamp though? I'm so confused.

See What I mean? LOLOLOLOL

So your hero for eschewing the Politics as Usual, his only defense is it's Politics as Usual?

Wow.

Greg Popovich summed up how I feel about all this perfectly today....

FFT has our very own Priebus, Spicer, etc. We got GoColts, Big Guy, FF, etc. Guys who will literally watch a guy make fun of the handicapped and say that the media made it up. Guys who will look at two crowds of people and convince themselves the one with less is more. The media reporting quotes directly from Trump are "fake news". It's this strange mix of being blissfully ignorant and completely dishonest that just boggles the mind. Spicer made a complete arse of himself today, and was clearly directed by Trump to do so. It was embarrassing to watch.

LOL. Looks like the geek club found it's Hank Johnson.

LOL. Looks like the geek club found it's Hank Johnson.

I'm surprised Trump didn't appoint you for HUD secretary, since you know so much about welfare.

I'm surprised Trump didn't appoint you for HUD secretary, since you know so much about welfare.

Dik

• Like 2

You know the dumbest part is this doesn't even have to be a story.

I watch (more than) my fair share of news. The 'nets were all over themselves fawning about the gowns, the pomp, yadda yadda. Wasn't exactly hard-hitting journos.

I'm guessing there must have been something said about the crowd size, but it sure as hell wasn't exactly a banner headline or dominating the news by any means.

Then, Trump loses his shiit and send Spicer out to say the (easily debunked) following: "This was the largest ever attended inauguration, period!"

...And now, it's all over the news.

What's concerning isn't this dumbshiit story, but if there ONE thing you really hope your President is skilled at it's this:

PICK YOUR BATTLES.

At some point, he's going to need the media and more importantly, he's going to need people/governments/etc to trust him.

If you're pissed off and lying about this, what about when shiit really matters?

The same goes for Spicer. There's a ton of 'side deals' made with the media as part of running the WH. Ari Fleisher became such damaged goods after Iraq that he had to move on. If Spicer is already declaring war this early, it's gonna be a tough road when it matters most.

You know the dumbest part is this doesn't even have to be a story.

I watch (more than) my fair share of news. The 'nets were all over themselves fawning about the gowns, the pomp, yadda yadda. Wasn't exactly hard-hitting journos.

I'm guessing there must have been something said about the crowd size, but it sure as hell wasn't exactly a banner headline or dominating the news by any means.

Then, Trump loses his shiit and send Spicer out to say the (easily debunked) following: "This was the largest ever attended inauguration, period!"

...And now, it's all over the news.

What's concerning isn't this dumbshiit story, but if there ONE thing you really hope your President is skilled at it's this:

PICK YOUR BATTLES.

At some point, he's going to need the media and more importantly, he's going to need people/governments/etc to trust him.

If you're pissed off and lying about this, what about when shiit really matters?

The same goes for Spicer. There's a ton of 'side deals' made with the media as part of running the WH. Ari Fleisher became such damaged goods after Iraq that he had to move on. If Spicer is already declaring war this early, it's gonna be a tough road when it matters most.

https://m.popkey.co/730d12/0DKAr.gif