Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Sean Spicer

The tensions flared anew on Sunday when Kellyanne Conway, one of Mr. Trump’s top advisers, said in a television interview that Mr. Spicer had merely presented “alternative facts” about the inauguration, prompting an astonished response from her questioner, Chuck Todd of NBC. :doh:

“Wait a minute — ‘alternative facts’?” Mr. Todd asked Ms. Conway on “Meet the Press.” “Look, alternative facts are not facts. They’re falsehoods.”

:D

When Mr. Todd pressed her about why the administration had put Mr. Spicer behind the lectern for the first time to “utter a provable falsehood,” Ms. Conway responded with a sharp threat. “If we’re going to keep referring to our press secretary in those types of terms, I think that we’re going to have to rethink our relationship here,” she said. :rolleyes:

Video of Ms. Conway’s evasion quickly spread on social media. The phrases “alternative facts” and “#alternativefacts” had been used on Twitter more than 380,000 times by midafternoon on Sunday, a Twitter spokesman said.

The tensions flared anew on Sunday when Kellyanne Conway, one of Mr. Trump’s top advisers, said in a television interview that Mr. Spicer had merely presented “alternative facts” about the inauguration, prompting an astonished response from her questioner, Chuck Todd of NBC.

“Wait a minute — ‘alternative facts’?” Mr. Todd asked Ms. Conway on “Meet the Press.” “Look, alternative facts are not facts. They’re falsehoods.”

When Mr. Todd pressed her about why the administration had put Mr. Spicer behind the lectern for the first time to “utter a provable falsehood,” Ms. Conway responded with a sharp threat. “If we’re going to keep referring to our press secretary in those types of terms, I think that we’re going to have to rethink our relationship here,” she said.

Video of Ms. Conway’s evasion quickly spread on social media. The phrases “alternative facts” and “#alternativefacts” had been used on Twitter more than 380,000 times by midafternoon on Sunday, a Twitter spokesman said.

https://m.popkey.co/99df3a/K0KmZ.gif

At this point..............wiff seems to be a little obsessed.

Chuck Todd is a tough guy now. Where's that been?

Apparently, the only thing Spicer hates more than the truth, is dippin' dots. Like, he REALLY focking hates them.

Dippin dots is NOT the ice cream of the future
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) April 8, 2010

I think I have said this before but Dippin Dots are notthe ice cream of the future
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) September 22, 2011

If Dippin Dots was truly the ice cream of the future they would not have run out of vanilla cc @Nationals
— Sean Spicer (@seanspicer) September 7, 2015
:wacko:

People think this lying by ridiculous thing was good?

You all drank that much of the koolaid?

Jim Jone's spirit contacted Obama and was jealous of his ability to get such a large number of Americans to drink his Kool-aid the last 8 years. <_<

Sean Spicer just said Green Bay scored 1.5 million points!

(course, that would still leave the Packers a little short) :(

Apparently never voting for a Dem for president isn't enough. I make fun of the idiot righties on the board for being idiots

Call out a guy like Trump who isn't a conservative anyway.

I'm a hard core lib...despite not really having any hard core liberal leanings.

So you just come into these threads to fight with righties but don't lean way left. You're hear for the cake. Wow.

Jim Jone's spirit contacted Obama and was jealous of his ability to get such a large number of Americans to drink his Kool-aid the last 8 years. <_<

Obummer :cry:

So you just come into these threads to fight with righties but don't lean way left. You're hear for the cake. Wow.

No...I don't lean way left.

Please point to where I lean way left on issues?

Of course...you idiots think Obama is some far lefty.

Chuck Todd is a tough guy now. Where's that been?

you get a first day of school haircut and you become a boss...

Obummer :cry:

Right on cue, Tard-Nuff responds with an original, unpredictable statement. :sleep: :rolleyes:

Slo-Nuff :cry:

That is so original.

I guess better than your usual crying, lying and deflecting bullshit

That is so original.

I guess better than your usual crying, lying and deflecting bullshit

B!tch please, you are the queen of deflection and lying on this bored....You should trademark Slo-Nuff'sab!tch.com

B!tch please, you are the queen of deflection and lying on this bored....You should trademark Slo-Nuff'sab!tch.com

Link to me lying? I pointed out yours already...and I atopic about Spicer and Trump you bring up Obama.

You are seriously an idiot.

Link to me lying? I pointed out yours already...and I atopic about Spicer and Trump you bring up Obama.

You are seriously an idiot.

Fail... I did not lie. :rolleyes:

I prefer Slo Nutt to Slo Nuff. It just seems more.........TILT.

You are trying way too hard.

I'm surprised Trump didn't appoint you for HUD secretary, since you know so much about welfare.

:lol:

WOW. Thanks bro for proving my point with your very next post. :overhead:

Say something else nuts(Just like Hank Johnson), I need a good laugh.

:lol:

WOW. Thanks bro for proving my point with your very next post. :overhead:

Say something else nuts(Just like Hank Johnson), I need a good laugh.

Your x-girlfriend was hot. Zingggggggggg. :overhead:

:doublethumbsup:

Dang, I just read that guy has hep-c, which causes him to have speech issues. Had no idea who he even was. Thought you would have a little more empathy for people with disabilities. :mad:

Damn, Spicer's probably downing a quart of bourbon tonight.

Even he seemed to want to play nice and move past the

nonsense of the past few days.

Then THIS happened toward COB today from Trump:

But he also brought up two past grievances -- mentioning his inauguration crowd size and reiterating an unsubstantiated claim that 3-5 million illegal votes cost him the popular vote, according to two sources familiar with the meeting.

The meeting -- with the top eight House and Senate leaders from both parties -- was mostly social, barely touched on the issues and didn't go into much detail about Trump's policy preferences, Democratic Minority Whip Rep. Steny Hoyer told CNN's Erin Burnett on "OutFront" shortly after the meeting.

Damn Dude, you won, let it go already.

Dang, I just read that guy has hep-c, which causes him to have speech issues. Had no idea who he even was. Thought you would have a little more empathy for people with disabilities. :mad:

Oh, I do. I know there is something very wrong with the guy. I was referring to his questioning that time about the Island of Guam tipping over because of too many people on the island. lol

• Like 1

Damn, Spicer's probably downing a quart of bourbon tonight.

Even he seemed to want to play nice and move past the

nonsense of the past few days.

Then THIS happened toward COB today from Trump:

Damn Dude, you won, let it go already.

He has a right to disagree with the facts. :ninja:

Is TRUMPCO kickin ass still ????

My read on the situation. Spicer's wife stopped putting out.