Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

"I plead the 5th" Susan Rice, John Brennan and Samantha Power

Oddhow yiu all and Trump whine about anonymous sources but are fine pedaling single anonymous sources.

:lol:

Your boy's legacy taking yet another hit. The only thing left is the abortion of Obamacare.

Your boy's legacy taking yet another hit. The only thing left is the abortion of Obamacare.

My boy huh?

Yeah...big hit based on Fox's single unnamed source.

I'm sure he is really sweating this out.

My boy huh?

Yeah...big hit based on Fox's single unnamed source.

I'm sure he is really sweating this out.

I'm sure he's sweating all right. Running hither and yon, following in Bill's footsteps with enormous speaking fees. Wonder when Barry will get paid by the Russians? Or you think he'll stick with the Ukrainians? Saudis?

Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey Hillary Clinton Barack Obama And Loretta Lynch Along With Susan Rice

Trey Gowdy Votes To Appoint A Second Special Counsel To Investigate James Comey Hillary Clinton Barack Obama And Loretta Lynch Along With Susan Rice

That was a laundry list of sh!t they're looking into and quite the list of people they're looking into.

It's about time they grew a set and start going after the real criminal organization a.k.a. the Democrats.

Could put this about anywhere.

Buried in a Bloomberg article is this.

Not everyone agrees that what Rice did was improper. She was after all receiving much new intelligence about Russia's role in the election, some of which suggested coordination with Trump associates. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster has concluded that Rice did nothing wrong, according to two U.S. intelligence officials who spoke to me on condition of anonymity. That might explain why Trump has yet to declassify more information on the prior administration's unmasking requests.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-03/you-can-thank-leakers-for-new-russia-sanctions

And of course now McMasters is getting the business from idiots like Cernovich and the alt right. I'd bet in McMasters in that fight.

Slo trying to difuse McMasters bomb.

McMasters in April, unbeknownst to Trump gave Susan Rice continued access to Top Secret info she accessed during her tenure. He took away the Need to Know requirement.

Why would that be necessary? :lol:

Trumps guy says she didn't do wrong...Filthy don't care...not a shock.

McCain recommended***

Why would she still need access?

Why does McMasters block then fire a guy (his deputy) for wanting to brief Trump on plan that could cancel Iran deal?

Poor Slo.....

Can't answer a simple question. Forgot your lithium again?

You want me to answer why someone else did something.

Think about that for a minute...then realize your question was idiotic.

You want me to answer why someone else did something.

Think about that for a minute...then realize your question was idiotic.

You seem to know why people say/do things all the time. Everytime Trump does something you assume it's a crime.

McMasters gave her the ability to access documents she created or had part in to defend herself in the upcoming trial.

https://twitter.com/MoMeetsAisha/status/893772808454639616

Lynch used the alias Elizabeth Carlisle to conduct illegal activity while Attorney General.

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/lynch-1.jpg?w=640&h=597

"AG Lynch -

We are holding on the statement for now."

Translation: Let's stick with the bullsh!t about talking to Bill Clinton about children.

What I want to know now is how many other politicians and government figures are using aliases to communicate?

Particularly relevant given the amount of inside leaks...

Kimdotcom :lol:

Conservative Treehouse

What was illegal about those statements?

Kimdotcom :lol:

Conservative Treehouse

What was illegal about those statements?

What was the purpose of alias email if not to hide her identity? And to that point, why hide your identity if everything is on the up and up? :doh:

Some dumba$$ (assuming naming her wasn't intentional) forked up and put 'AG Lynch' in there.

So...nothing then.

And still laughing at getting anythjngbfrom those sources...and yiu all complain about CNN is what is laughable in it.

So...nothing then.

And still laughing at getting anythjngbfrom those sources...and yiu all complain about CNN is what is laughable in it.

Title of email chain she was in "Talking Points/Statement"................... Yeah.........there was nothing nefarious with her meeting Bill Clinton. I guarantee the investigation won't go too far. :lol:

Title of email chain she was in "Talking Points/Statement"................... Yeah.........there was nothing nefarious with her meeting Bill Clinton. I guarantee the investigation won't go too far. :lol:

Oh...talking points...I remember that law.

So...nothing then.

Because I have to continually school you on government law let me help again. It is illegal for the AG to have an alias like this.

Because I have to continually school you on government law let me help again. It is illegal for the AG to have an alias like this.

Continually implies you have ever schooled me in that or anything at all.

Face it Slo.............in a battle of wits, you're totally unarmed.

Leave em holstered and still kick the out of you two.

Also...find a real source for any of that ...and then, investigate her all you want. Probably a reason only conspiracy whackjob sites are running that story.

The story is breaking and a source you find credible (CNN) might not cover it for weeks, months if ever. They're finally starting to cover Imran Awan after all these months. :wave:

The story is breaking and a source you find credible (CNN) might not cover it for weeks, months if ever. They're finally starting to cover Imran Awan after all these months. :wave:

I find CNN far more credible than kimdotcom and conservative Treehouse...because they are. It's not even debatable.

I find CNN far more credible than kimdotcom and conservative Treehouse...because they are. It's not even debatable.

http://www.cnn.com/search/?q=awan

1 video link (no story) about an Ex-Dem Aide arrested trying to leave country. He was still an aide when arrested (so they're lying) and no coverage at all of the crimes concerning unauthorized access of House Servers.

Credible? :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/search/?q=awan

1 video link (no story) about an Ex-Dem Aide arrested trying to leave country. He was still an aide when arrested (so they're lying) and no coverage at all of the crimes concerning unauthorized access of House Servers.

Credible? :lol:

Kimdotcom is part of the bogus Seth Rich conspiracy...yes...CNN is more credible than that. FoxNews runs fake all the time and is basically state run media with this administration. Yes...still more credible than that too.

And as usual...still stuck in the awan non story. Is Fox still the only one running with that BS?