Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MLB 2017

Interesting. I was back in Chicago in '04, so getting back into the Cubs while setting the Yankees aside was easier to do.

In fact, the last Yankee game I saw live was at Wrigley in 2003.

I rooted for them to win in '09 since there were still several players left from the '01 team that I liked.

But that was the end of it for me.

Went to that series in 03 at wrigley. Great time. I loved the bathroom set up there, in and out, which was nice, we were hitting it hard. Wrigleyville was great too. The strip clubs sucked though

We can't even beat the focking Padres, Gawd - how pathetic.

But not the best

Yep, that is why I said one of the best... Edmonds was sick in the outfield...

Dwayne wise in center field pulling a homer back to preserve a perfect game is the best catch ever.

Yep, that is why I said one of the best... Edmonds was sick in the outfield...

I know. :thumbsup:

Dwayne wise in center field pulling a homer back to preserve a perfect game is the best catch ever.

Nope sorry. run of the mill HR saving catch. Sure a perfect game was on the line, so? we've had plenty of those.

Nope sorry. run of the mill HR saving catch. Sure a perfect game was on the line, so? we've had plenty of those.

the situation. The catch? You are nuts. Last out of the game? Dude brought in simply because of his ability to cover ground. Pitcher gassed. Best catch ever.

the situation. The catch? You are nuts. Last out of the game? Dude brought in simply because of his ability to cover ground. Pitcher gassed. Best catch ever.

Hookers. Cocaine. Buttplugs. Abortion. IT career.

Tell me where he was ever right about anything

:wave:

Hookers. Cocaine. Buttplugs. Abortion. IT career.

Tell me where he was ever right about anything

:wave:

wait. Are you saying those things are wrong? You sick freak.

Back on topic. Yonder Alonso? Changed his swing in the offseason. It's resulted in double the amount of fly balls vs his career rate of ground balls and it's got him to his career high of homers in his first month. He's always had a batters eye. I hope he keeps this up. I'm a Michigan fan first but a cane fan second so I kinda follow guys like this for fun.

Mets battle back to .500 despite half the team resembling a MASH unit :thumbsup:

James McCann has 11 hits this year, seven of them are HRs. Hitting .157. Our catching situation sucks. Nice win over Arizona last night in the first game of the post-K rod era.

Mets battle back to .500 despite half the team resembling a MASH unit :thumbsup:

That matt harvey seems like a decent fella

That matt harvey seems like a decent fella

I'd take a three day suspension from work to bang Adrianna Lima

I'd take a three day suspension from work to bang Adrianna Lima

Two years in a row Terry Collins is doing a great job with half his team out.

Two years in a row Terry Collins is doing a great job with half his team out.

This is true.

What happened to the Baby Boomer, Evil Empire resurrection? Shiit, the Stros putting an ass whoop in on them, at home. Maybe they are for real - just can't believe their pitching is deep enuff.

What happened to the Baby Boomer, Evil Empire resurrection? Shiit, the Stros putting an ass whoop in on them, at home. Maybe they are for real - just can't believe their pitching is deep enuff.

Ahead of schedule.

The Twins are leading the Central. The Twins are -3 in the Differential.. da fuq? :huh:

Cubs are sub .500, have the most errors in the NL, and their starting rotation has lost it's mojo.

But, it's still early.

I can't believe this Rangers team is actually climbing itself out of the sewer... The bullpen has finally come together and the timely hits are starting to fall back into form... 11 out of 12 and Houston now getting hit by the injury bug themselves - we could be back in it. . Especially with Beltre and Hamels not even back yet.

The Twins are leading the Central. The Twins are -3 in the Differential.. da fuq? :huh:

It's because Gibson and Hughes have been horseshit. They give up 6+ runs. Two starters are skewing the differential all by themselves.

Santana has been for the most part fantastic. Santiago has been serviceable, and Berrios is fulfilling his potential.

Looks like Toronto is getting it together, And Tulo and Donaldson are heading back soon. AL east might be a 5 team race.

Adrian Beltre is set to return in a couple weeks........ He's 58 hits from 3000, with numerous hitting and fielding accomplishments in the bank.

HOF'er?

Adrian Beltre is set to return in a couple weeks........ He's 58 hits from 3000, with numerous hitting and fielding accomplishments in the bank.

HOF'er?

Only if everyone currently in the HOF gets to rub his head when he is inducted

HOF'er?

A soft HOF'r, but 3k is one of the golden tickets.

A soft HOF'r, but 3k is one of the golden tickets.

Yea, I'd certainly understand the Nay votes as well... Kind of like, if you have to think about it - then....

HOF'er?

That is a really tough one... Only five years above 100 RBI and really didn't start to produce power numbers (except 2004) until he got to Boston and Texas parks... Of course when he hits the magically 3,000, he will be a lock, but right now, I am torn...

HOF'er?

If Ozzie focking Smith was a first-ballot guy, Beltre should be a no-brainer.

• Like 1

Yea, I'd certainly understand the Nay votes as well... Kind of like, if you have to think about it - then....

This is the logic I would use if I was starting a HOF from scratch. Every player gets one chance at election, the voting is televised live. It would make it truly a HOF instead of a Hall of Really Really Good.

Michael conforto has a chance to break Mike piazzas ops record for the Mets set in 98

If Ozzie focking Smith was a first-ballot guy, Beltre should be a no-brainer.

Ozzie got in on defense a steller personality anddddddd the backflip.
  • Like 1

Ozzie got in on defense a steller personality anddddddd the backflip.

Adrian needs to start flipping, because he has the other two. :D

38 years old and 55 HRs away from 500 as well.

3,000/500 is a lock

38 years old and 55 HRs away from 500 as well.

3,000/500 is a lock

This.

At the 1/3 mark

NL MVP Zimmerman

AL MVP Trout

NL Cy Young Holland

AL Cy Young Keuchel