Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump's Overseas Trip

Here's what we know so far:

Conversations with some officials who have briefed Trump and others who are aware of how he absorbs information portray a president with a short attention span.

He likes single-page memos and visual aids like maps, charts, graphs and photos.

National Security Council officials have strategically included Trump's name in "as many paragraphs as we can because he keeps reading if he's mentioned," according to one source,

Embassies as the countries to be visited have been instructed to serve Trump's favorite meal; Steak with a side of ketchup alongside whatever regional delicacies are to be presented.

Interactions with Trump are to last no more than (single digit) minutes.

Good Lord. It's like prepping to meet with a 5 year old with ADD.

He doesn't like to read a lot and he likes steak. Which one offends you? :dunno:

That he is a Republican...

That he is a Republican...

that his ready for Hillary bumper sticker on his 10 speed makes him feel like a doofus.

Good time to get out and do something else to catch his breathe. Sh*t has been hitting the fan pretty hard in Washington these last few days.

Him giving a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia (written by Miller) seems like a dumb idea.

Him giving a speech on Islam in Saudi Arabia (written by Miller) seems like a dumb idea.

Not half as dumb as Obama giving a speech on crime in the U.S.

• Like 1

Here's what we know so far:

Good Lord. It's like prepping to meet with a 5 year old with ADD.

CNN? Washington post? New York times?

WTF, ketchup?

Nothing sets off the flavor of a steak like some ketchup

• Like 1

Wow. Melanoma wore her extra pointy bra for this trip.

Looks like a '52 Buick backing up.

I believe every single claim about money laundering/treason/fraud/etc. And I know he orders his steak extra well done.....but there is NO way he dips it in ketchup. No way.

Al-Hayat is reporting that Trump has instructed Air Force One to divert after entering Saudi Airspace

to give him a clear picture of The Pyramids.

Al-Hayat is reporting that Trump has instructed Air Force One to divert after entering Saudi Airspace

to give him a clear picture of The Pyramids.

He wants to make sure the pyramids are not fake news.

American Islamic Forum For Democracy founder Dr. Zuhdi Jasser said he hopes President Trump's trip to Saudi Arabia will put an end to the "Iranophilia" shown by his predecessor, President Obama.

Jasser said that the trip already started on a good note, as the Saudis welcomed Trump with fanfare and posters.

"When Obama made the last trip there, he kind of got off and looked for someone to greet him like he lost his luggage," Jasser said.

See what happens when a Man shows up, not a sissy mom jeans wearing beta who married a Forrest creature?

See what happens when a Man shows up, not a sissy mom jeans wearing beta who married a Forrest creature?

You're trying too hard.

Looking forward to hearing him totally back off his tough anti-muslim talk today.

Not a sissy? He focking curtsied when he got the medal.

:lol:

Uhh apparently you didn't see him sword dance.....fockin mans game!!

Jesus that was awkward

Uhh apparently you didn't see him sword dance.....fockin mans game!!

Jesus that was awkward

How uncomfortable did Bannon look?

The King citing Sharia to Trump as a reason they reject terrorism (actions of his country speak louder than these words). He then goes on to blame Iran for terrorism (the common ground with Trump).

So I am reading that Trump isn't using the term "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in his speech in Saudi Arabia.

How will they work on a plan to stop it if they can't even say what it is? I'm confused.

So I am reading that Trump isn't using the term "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in his speech in Saudi Arabia.

How will they work on a plan to stop it if they can't even say what it is? I'm confused.

What I saw of the speech...

1st part campaign like claims of what he has done with his usual twist of the facts.

Leading in to much talk about our military.

And then in to working together. The third part of that speech was one of the better I've heard out of him. Very well written (apparently McMaster got the last edit)

Did Trump mouth kiss that Saudi guy like Bush?

Speaking of this trip:

Man, our entire MAC must be utilized to capacity. We have approximately30- 50 different C130 planes worth of shiit pre-positioned at each spot Trump is to visit. Amazing amount of material and personnel (56 vehicles, 14 limos for ex). Just in Israel alone, approximately 900 people are already there or will be with the POTUS.

The report also said the planes would bring a US delegation of 900 people, including doctors, security personnel, computer experts, logistics teams, appointment setters, and several important White House officials

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/229581

One of the cooler things I read is that when POTUS stays in a hotel/whatever, the entire floor is designed as a self-contained "pod".

Impervious to radiation, chem/bio weps, power & communication independent, etc. And, as described, even if the entire building is levelled, the 'pod' is designed to stay intact even if everything above and below it blows up. Also, blimps, drones, etc. above for anti-missile, etc.

Pretty baller.

One of the cooler things I read is that when POTUS stays in a hotel/whatever, the entire floor is designed as a self-contained "pod".

Impervious to radiation, chem/bio weps, power & communication independent, etc. And, as described, even if the entire building is levelled, the 'pod' is designed to stay intact even if everything above and below it blows up. Also, blimps, drones, etc. above for anti-missile, etc.

Pretty baller.

Huh? I need to know more about this awesomeness.

Israel knows security well. The stuff they do in their airports has been written about. Behavior recognition and stuff. Really cool.

Israel knows security well. The stuff they do in their airports has been written about. Behavior recognition and stuff. Really cool.

Well, they are surrounded by Muslims. They know the deal.

Well, they are surrounded by Muslims. They know the deal.

Not to mention infested with filthy devious Jews. Man, they must hate that.

Islamic extremeism. Not good enough?

Obama- it's not your fault and we won't say mean things about you.

Trump- Get your shite together and defeat the terrorists.

Nice troll post. Did you even listen to the speech? This speech kicks ass. It is more to the point than 8 combined years of Obama apology speeches.