Sign in to follow this  
PPFFL.Com

DIAMOND Startup Dynasty IDP PPR Balanced O/D,30 Roster,12 Team, $105/yr, 9th-Yr MFL

Pro Players Fantasy Football League is starting up the New DIAMOND League. As always, League Entry is FCFS.

If you are looking for a Professional Fantasy Football League with a fun format, Pro Players FFL is starting up another League this season (2013). The DIAMOND League is up and running on MFL.

My name is Chris Cox. As Commissioner, I have been with MFL (MyFantasyLeague.com) and owned PPFFL.com since the beginning 9 years ago. All verifiable, the league links are posted clearly on the PPFFL.com Home Page, all of which are paid and completed or current MFL Leagues. I am a verified PayPal Merchant and I post my email and phone number clearly on the home page and always have. I am readily available for all Franchise Owners by cell phone and email. I tell all Pro Players Owners "If you ever have any questions, please call, text or email me."

The New DIAMOND League (IDP/PPR/12 Team Dynasty/30 Man Rosters/16 Starters) is paid in full and is up and running on MFL. If you are considering reserving a Franchise for the upcoming 2013 Season, please go there now and check out the League By-laws. We have high scores on O and D. We do not allow trades. There are 9 Ways to CASH! Top heavy prize fund, Champs Win $500, Top 6 CASH, NFL Pool and Survivor Pools pay $30 Each, Playoff Bonus Round runs through Superbowl Pays $50. Draft is scheduled for Sept. 1st, 11:30pm ET.

Don't miss out on your chance to get in the 4th Pro Players League and draft from scratch.

The BLACK League (9th year), the BLUE League (2nd year), and the GREEN League are all full in 2013, but if you prefer to acquire orphaned teams you can get on the Wait List for any or all leagues. All Pro Players Leagues use "Global Rules" which have been forged over 11 years, starting with two season as the "West Coast Fantasy Football League", followed by 9 seasons as Pro Players Fantasy Football League. I have to say that the Franchise Owners in both the BLUE and the BLACK Leagues seem to truly enjoy this high scoring fireworks format, and everyone digs the helmets. You get one free when you are awarded a Franchise.

DIAMOND League Home on MFL
PPFFL.com
Reserve a Franchise

Here's a few of the latest New Franchise helmets:

Brewts

Grid Reaper

Rocky Mountain HIGH

Get a new Pro Players Franchise before they're all gone. The DIAMOND League is half full!

Only 4 Franchises Remain.