Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manafort Flips!

So, Mannafort flipped and is going to give up Trump in the crime of the century and he gets to go to prison and give up all his money and property. Not much of a deal if you ask me for that kind of info. Lol. Sounds more like he's giving up some people a little further down the food chain. Suckers

WOW!!! There it is again. Maybe you can tell us what "conspiracy against the United States." means

They won't be able to because if they actually look into what it means and what Manafort agreed to cooperate with, it would rock their world.

If you think the TDS hysteria is bad now, wait until the truth hits them - we might have the TDS twins and a few other hysterics on this board who are going to be on suicide watch.

They won't be able to because if they actually look into what it means and what Manafort agreed to cooperate with, it would rock their world.

If you think the TDS hysteria is bad now, wait until the truth hits them - we might have the TDS twins and a few other hysterics on this board who are going to be on suicide watch.

:thumbsup: It does sound like they actually have something. To bad it's just further proof how disingenuous the DNC, the Muller probe and the liberal posters on this bored are. They think people here are too stupid to actually understand what is happening and fall for the same click bait headlines they do.

Sad.

:thumbsup: It does sound like they actually have something. To bad it's just further proof how disingenuous the DNC, the Muller probe and the liberal posters on this bored are. They think people here are too stupid to actually understand what is happening and fall for the same click bait headlines they do.

Sad.

A. You all (especially you two) have proven you are too stupid to understand what is actually happening.

B. Disingenuous how? Specifically the DNC? Mueller? And posters on this board?

wiff to kum ?

Yup. It's just masturbation. Feels good but it ain't quite sex.

Tell you what, if I'm manafort I'm more than a little worried about getting gassed or poisoned or shot or whatever for myself for my family from the Russians. They seem to enjoy that kind of stuff.

Tell you what, if I'm manafort I'm more than a little worried about getting gassed or poisoned or shot or whatever for myself for my family from the Russians. They seem to enjoy that kind of stuff.

He have dirt on the Clinton's or something?

:dunno:

A. You all (especially you two) have proven you are too stupid to understand what is actually happening.

B. Disingenuous how? Specifically the DNC? Mueller? And posters on this board?

His charges have nothing to do with Trump and you fools run out conspiracy against the US as if it has anything to do with your Russian conspiracy theory. Y'all look dumb.

His charges have nothing to do with Trump and you fools run out conspiracy against the US as if it has anything to do with your Russian conspiracy theory. Y'all look dumb.

Nobody mentioned it having to do with Russia actually.

Again I ask...how was I disengenuous? Specifically me, other posters, the DNC, and Mueller as you claimed.

Again I ask...how was I disengenuous? Specifically me, other posters, the DNC, and Mueller as you claimed.

You are so messed up.

I just told you how you're being disingenuous. You specifically picked that one charge to point out because you thought it backed up your conspiracy theory. It doesn't, and it finally looks like someone told you as much. So here you are trying to save face. The DNC media and mueller uses that same charge because idiots like you eat it up, because again you didn't know what it actually means.

And since you don't know what disingenuous means I'll help you out. It's the same thing that got your boy fired from the FBI - Lack of candor.

• Like 1

I just told you how you're being disingenuous. You specifically picked that one charge to point out because you thought it backed up your conspiracy theory. It doesn't, and it finally looks like someone told you as much. So here you are trying to save face. The DNC media and mueller uses that same charge because idiots like you eat it up, because again you didn't know what it actually means.

And since you don't know what disingenuous means I'll help you out. It's the same thing that got your boy fired from the FBI - Lack of candor.

You told me...by claiming Russia...when I, the DNC and Mueller didnt attribute that charge to Russia whatsoever.

You are full of and wrong as usual.

You told me...by claiming Russia...when I, the DNC and Mueller didnt attribute that charge to Russia whatsoever.

You are full of ###### and wrong as usual.

Seek help

Puzzy azz keyboard warrior :lol:

What does that post have to do with keyboard warrior?

Are you that focking stupid?

Puzzy!

Pathetic as always.

Nah. Your moms backdoor is all blown out now

Well, she has been dead for a year and a half...so have at it I guess sicko.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1052811992052854786.html

Some valid questions on how Mueller got Manafort's financials (SAR - Suspicious Activity Reports). Highly confidential and you need a warrant to get them supposedly.

More fruit of the poisonous tree?

He's going to walk. The judge in his case already was pissed.