Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Is there anyone named Scott Peterson that isn't a dbag?

Scott Peterson; cop that killed a couple wives or so.

Scott Peterson; killed his beautiful preggo wife and unborn child.

Scott Peterson; coward deputy who waited outside of Broward Co. School for MINUTES while attack was going on.

Stg I saw the name and that is literally the first thing I thought. Well. Ya hired a Scott Peterson. What do ya expect.

I really want to hear his story and hope he tells it.

Israel said that Peterson was in an office dealing with a school-related issue when the first shots were fired on Feb. 14 and that he got on his radio and then moved toward the outside of the building where the shooting was taking place. When asked what he is seen doing on the video, Israel replied: "Nothing."

"I think he took up a position where it looked like he could see the western-most entry into the building and stayed where he was," Israel said. "Never went in."

Israel said he "clearly" knew there was a shooter inside, something that made him "sick to my stomach."

Some of Israel's 'discussion' tactics at the Town Hall last night were disingenuous, so the fact he's coming down hard on this guy makes me wonder. Maybe it's as black and white as this, or Israel welcomes the deflection and wants the proverbial s*** rolling downhill.

Coward. I dont care how outgunned you are. You get in there and try to save those children.

Of course, I have to imagine that school resource officer is kind of like court officer. The places they stick incompetent cowards who arent cut out for real duty but who they cant quite fire.

Coward. I dont care how outgunned you are. You get in there and try to save those children.

Of course, I have to imagine that school resource officer is kind of like court officer. The places they stick incompetent cowards who arent cut out for real duty but who they cant quite fire.

This on both counts.

A thorough review of who they put in these schools is needed. Not only from an active shooter response angle but also interaction with the students. They'll need to be of the finest cut psychologically speaking as they'll be tempted, taunted and in some cases vilified by those that have been taught to hate LEO.

I need to get myself in the right wing mindset for a min here..

Shoot an unarmed black guy

"You can't expect police officers to blatantly risk their lives if there is a possible threat"

School security guard doesnt charge head long into an active shooting scene with an ar15

Coward

"You can't expect police officers to blatantly risk their lives if there is a possible threat"

School security guard doesnt charge head long into an active shooting scene with an ar15

Coward

Impossible to recover from your current left leaning psychosis.

That psychosis where you:

Welcome all terrorists with open borders while desperately use any shooting as validation to disarm the public. :wacko:

Then you get all the illegals registered to vote and rig elections then have the audacity to utter "Americans have spoken". :doh:

Dole out just enough to 'those less fortunate' to exist, thus making them solely reliant on the government.

Coward

Cuckold

His story is obvious. He was past retirement age, sticking around with a cush gig, collect a paycheck. His thoughts were that he wasn't going to go die when he could have already been sitting on a beach collsecting about $70k a year.

Yep, coward who has to live with this humiliation for the rest of his life.

His story is obvious. He was past retirement age, sticking around with a cush gig, collect a paycheck. His thoughts were that he wasn't going to go die when he could have already been sitting on a beach collsecting about $70k a year.

Yep, coward who has to live with this humiliation for the rest of his life.

Yep. No way in hell a dude with enough time to retire was going on a suicide mission.

This on both counts.

A thorough review of who they put in these schools is needed. Not only from an active shooter response angle but also interaction with the students. They'll need to be of the finest cut psychologically speaking as they'll be tempted, taunted and in some cases vilified by those that have been taught to hate LEO.

They usually send the rejects or weak officers to the schools. The ones that can't handle the day to day BS of the losers on the streets. They can't afford to have their finest sitting around daily doing nothing. Unfortunately, it's just the way it is.

I am no badass. Given a reasonable choice, Im running away from the gunfire.

But in a situation like this, the prospect of having to look yourself in the mirror after hiding while kids got mowed down... couldnt do it. Rather die than live with that shame and guilt.

• Like 1

I am not going to throw blame. But he signed up for this moment, and he blew it. He has the rest of his life to think about it. I think about that kid in Saving Private Ryan that froze and couldn't help his friend.

Now there are 4 deputies that did zippo according to Coral Springs PD. Bye bye sheriff Isreal.

And then we find that there are three more coward cops who literally cowered in the parking lot rather than going in. Same shiit have been saying since Columbine. cowards.

So, if trained coward cops can't get the job done, now we're going to Outsource this to teachers?

Fantastic.

You know, it seems like maybe the cops in schools should have tactical gear under lock and key somewhere. A rifle, Kevlar vest, maybe a flash bang or teargas canister or two.

So theyre not so terribly outgunned with a pistol vs. an AR when this happens.

• Like 1

And then we find that there are three more coward cops who literally cowered in the parking lot rather than going in. Same shiit have been saying since Columbine. ###### cowards.

So, if trained coward cops can't get the job done, now we're going to Outsource this to teachers?

Fantastic.

You just reinforced the case for not putting any more restrictions on the 2nd amendment! Thanks!

We can end the thread right here. No more need to debate this anymore.

You just reinforced the case for not putting any more restrictions on the 2nd amendment! Thanks!

We can end the thread right here. No more need to debate this anymore.

Not really...but good effort. We’re just putting to bed the completely idiotic regurgitation by the NRA supporting neandrathals that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy.

Trained cops were too scared but the fockin librarians are going to take care of it....sure.

• Like 1

Not really...but good effort. Were just putting to bed the completely idiotic regurgitation by the NRA supporting neandrathals that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy.

Trained cops were too scared but the fockin librarians are going to take care of it....sure.

Uhmm...no. my post stands. If cops can't protect us then we're going to have to protect ourselves I guess. Thanks for underlining that.

I'd rather be a neanderthal, I guess, then an over-sensitive, hysterical transgender type like yourself.

• Like 1

Uhmm...no. my post stands. If cops can't protect us then we're going to have to protect ourselves I guess. Thanks for underlining that.

I'd rather be a neanderthal, I guess, then an over-sensitive, hysterical transgender type like yourself.

So much ignorance in one post.

Scott Peterson; cop that killed a couple wives or so.

Scott Peterson; killed his beautiful preggo wife and unborn child.

Scott Peterson; coward deputy who waited outside of Broward Co. School for MINUTES while attack was going on.

I thought the cop was Drew Peterson. But maybe its just all Peterson's are aholes. Adrian beat his kid with a stick and Norm probably beat his wife every night when he finally made it home from drinking.

Yet a a gun-owner is 22 times more likely to use that firearm in a criminal assault, accidental death or injury, suicide attempt or homicide than for self-defense. https://journals.lww.com/jtrauma/Abstract/1998/08000/Injuries_and_Deaths_Due_to_Firearms_in_the_Home.10.aspx

Agreed. Your post is quite ignorant.

No...your post about cyclone shows you dont understand the person at all...hence, your post was full of ignorance.

Run along troll

Liars like you gonna keep lying, I guess.

Yes...you are.

What did I say that was a lie Max?

Odd how you keep getting asked to back up and assertion like that and you can't do it. This is why I say you are here to do nothing but troll.

I am no badass. Given a reasonable choice, Im running away from the gunfire.

But in a situation like this, the prospect of having to look yourself in the mirror after hiding while kids got mowed down... couldnt do it. Rather die than live with that shame and guilt.

Tweet comment on the video I posted:

"Most people are familiar w/ at least the term "fight or flight." There is also a "freeze" response. These are physiological processes that are AUTOMATIC responses. Be careful in judging; you don't know how your BODY will respond to a traumatic event."

--

"Yes, that's exactly why I made this tweet reply! The freeze response is rarely covered outside of professional literature (which I read) & in our increasing of traumatic events on a mass scale, people need to be aware of all THREE responses."

This is why I can't help but feel bad for this guy (although anyone with a loved one hurt or killed would be justifiably angry). On the other hand though, I wouldn't expect 'freeze' to last 4+ minutes. If it did that means no rationality ever triumphed over the level of terror he felt. He had some potential processing time but the terror still reigned supreme.