Sign in to follow this  
peenie

Who besides me benched Matt Forte?

It's like musical chairs with some players. For 4 weeks straight he didn't produce, this is the first time I've benched him all season and then... :doh:

Yup, and Jeremy Hill. I usually lose with them, this week I'll be losing without them.

:(

Sorry didn't bench him. He's been pretty good lately with the exception of a few games

Sorry didn't bench him. He's been pretty good lately with the exception of a few games

First 2 weeks he was...since the...no.

And yes benched him and trusted McCoy being active.

Rest of my team crapped the bed too. Carr, Beckham, Cam Meredith, even focking Gostkowski.

First 2 weeks he was...since the...no.

And yes benched him and trusted McCoy being active.

Rest of my team crapped the bed too. Carr, Beckham, Cam Meredith, even focking Gostkowski.

Eh in PPR he did alright for me. Better than my other options. Started him and hill since Charles didn't play

Benched him because he had four straight complete flops, the offense looked like trash, and the Baltimore defense was second in points allowed to RBs. Of course he had a big day.

I played against a sucker that benched Forte this weekend.

Patweiser! COme on down!!!!!!

I'm up 24 and he has the denver d tonight.

He'd have already won

• Like 1

Benched him because he had four straight complete flops, the offense looked like trash, and the Baltimore defense was second in points allowed to RBs. Of course he had a big day.

Exactly.

I played against a sucker that benched Forte this weekend.

Patweiser! COme on down!!!!!!

I'm up 24 and he has the denver d tonight.

He'd have already won

:wave:

First sign of the apocalypse, I am losing to Ed. Fock.

Anyone want to take over a team in the Dienasty Dynasty League. I will pay next years' fees and then ~stick.

:wave:

First sign of the apocalypse, I am losing to Ed. Fock.

Anyone want to take over a team in the Dienasty Dynasty League. I will pay next years' fees and then ~stick.

You got AJAYI'ED

I don't want to win, I want 1st pick! We will both be 3 and 5

Just goes to show that it is all luck...

Like poker. :thumbsup:

In all honesty, I'd say fantasy is like 80% luck 20% skill.

Poker is 70-30

Started him every week through the good and bad, but alternative options are limited.

• Like 1

Eh in PPR he did alright for me. Better than my other options. Started him and hill since Charles didn't play

8.4, 6.3, 8, 3.2 were his last 4 weeks in ppr. Thats not good at all.

I cut Ajayi right before the first 200 game.

Luckily, we have 25 man rosters in die nasty so it was easier to hang onto him

I lost with Shady ODB and Jordy

Combined 6 points. :mad:

Rotoeorld was p*ssing on him, so I did think about it but I wouldn't have considered it otherwise.

That's usually the recipe for someone to go off. "Oh the team hasn't allowed a single touchdown to a RB and all other RBs have only had 40 yards rushing against them? Time for this running back to score 4TDs and get 200 total yard"

see the more shocking thing is, how bad your team must suck that you actually played Forte against a solid defense, in Geno's first start after he has done absolutely nothing in 4 weeks

see the more shocking thing is, how bad your team must suck that you actually played Forte against a solid defense, in Geno's first start after he has done absolutely nothing in 4 weeks

Luckily I started Ajayi and won for one of my teams.

I have another team where I lost. I would've lost even if I had started Forte.

My opponent has: Cousins (QB), S. Ware (RB, my former player who I dropped when J. Charles came back), M. Evans (WR), and L. Blount (RB)

He kicked my behind this week. And it's not over because he has the Broncos as DEF

little help question

I have

Gordon, Bernard, Forte, Ajayi, Montgomery, Ware at RB, and can only start 2+flex (PPR)

Starting Montgomery at WR isnt an option normally (I have ODB, Antonio, Cooper, start all 3)

I am trying to package 2 RB's for Bell, DJ or Elliot, but none of the guys are biting, I offered any RB + Cooper for Evans, same for Julio, but no bite

I hate having to decide who to start each week, it almost cost me, I went Gordon, Ware, Bernard, and obviously started wrong one again