Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Proud of her under age taste

kid was 17? nothing to see here

I feel like I really missed out on alot when I was a kid.

Are there any teachers left in middle or high school that are not banging their students?

Ok. So you're a father of a 17 yr old boy and find out he is banging his teacher. What would you do?

Curious. I don't have teen aged boys. This seems like a tough one.

I mean is it simple as calling the teacher, telling her to back the fock off or you tell the school and leave it at that?

Ok. So you're a father of a 17 yr old boy and find out he is banging his teacher. What would you do?

I mean is it simple as calling the teacher, telling her to back the fock off or you tell the school and leave it at that?

Sue the fock out of the school district, high five my son, grab a beer, cash checks.

• Like 1

I feel like I really missed out on alot when I was a kid.

being ugly and unpopular was no fun

Sue the fock out of the school district, high five my son, grab a beer, cash checks.

after you hi five your son?

for some reason, I was thinking the reverse type of sexual abuse from your thread title :ninja:

Yeah..I didn't really think about the payola aspect of this. Good point

kid was 17? nothing to see here

It's not so much the story itself, it's after she is busted and in police custody, she smiles in her mug shot.

Another purely hypothetical situation; say you have a teacher who lived across the alley from you and you saw a senior boy routinely pull up and park his car in her garage, stay for several hours, sometimes all night, then leave. Would you say anything?

Another purely hypothetical situation; say you have a teacher who lived across the alley from you and you saw a senior boy routinely pull up and park his car in her garage, stay for several hours, sometimes all night, then leave. Would you say anything?

Of course I'm telling someone!! My god...I'd hope we would all have the morals and say something to protect the kids......right after I blackmail her for a beej.

I'd say blow me daily and I won't call the cops.

• Like 1

What if he just sticks his bike in her trunk?

Seems a little silly to me. In that, assume all the same facts, but that this teacher taught at a different School. No crime. No harm no foul. Assuming age of consent is 17 in this case I guess.

You want to get blown by a 17 year old dude? Sick man.

It's always texas

Of course I'm telling someone!! My god...I'd hope we would all have the morals and say something to protect the kids......right after I blackmail her for a beej.

Ok. I'm glad we settled that, hypothetically. :thumbsup:

#morals

Is it more or less moral if she's kind of a fatty, hypothetically?

she had “sexual contact with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire” :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

she had sexual contact with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup: :doublethumbsup:

Legalese for gobbled the cack.

You want to get blown by a 17 year old dude? Sick man.

There's no such thing as a ugly blow job.

If the teacher looked like her? Be like damn kid...then also wonder why he couldn't do the same with a chick his age. Also make sure he is wrapping up before.

I went to school with a guy whose son had a threesome with two teachers from his school. Made world wide news. I saw him at a pool party after the story went public. He is suing the school district and expects a huge settlement. But he's not happy about all the notoriety. He's now known as the father of the son who had a three way with two teachers. Everywhere he goes now, he's that guy.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male-teens-parents-sue-over-sons-9-hour-threesome-sex-trauma-with-english-teachers/

I went to school with a guy whose son had a threesome with two teachers from his school. Made world wide news. I saw him at a pool party after the story went public. He is suing the school district and expects a huge settlement. But he's not happy about all the notoriety. He's now known as the father of the son who had a three way with two teachers. Everywhere he goes now, he's that guy.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/30/male-teens-parents-sue-over-sons-9-hour-threesome-sex-trauma-with-english-teachers/

9 hour threeseome "trauma"....boo fockin hoo.

Hah..jk. yeah thats true. Not a great thing following your family around.

Under age? I would imagine she has old teacher taste. :dunno:

so Im not the only one who thinks like this, whew :ninja:

If the roles were reversed and some 27 male teacher s focking a 17 yo girl we'd be losing our sh1t.

It's the rules. Teachers can't fock their students, period.

If the roles were reversed and some 27 male teacher s focking a 17 yo girl we'd be losing our sh1t.

It's the rules. Teachers can't fock their students, period.

There's a double standard. If I find out my 17yr old son banged a hot teacher I'd throw him a party and offer him a cold beer. If it's my daughter I'm getting the shotgun. But still 17 is fine, that's age of consent in lots and lots of states, far more than 18 is. She can make her own decisions, but I wouldn't like it. I'd also prob have a peep hole to spy on any hot friends that might be in their panties.