Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Neil Gorsuch Destroys ###### Durbin

The opposition are the biggest group of clowns in politics.

I do appreciate his expressed desire to stand up for equality among sexes. What I don't like is his favoring of Hobby Lobby when they didn't want to participate in parts of Obamacare because of its religious implications. Law of the US > religious laws. If that's the case then I guess we allow Sharia Law to supercede our laws?

Gorsuch is the smartest man in the room.

Gorsuch is the smartest man in the room.

He does seem to be very intelligent and well spoken. Doesn't mean he is a good nominee for the Supreme Court.

Don't F with the white man up for the SC, he has generally been the smartest person in the room his whole life.

He does seem to be very intelligent and well spoken. Doesn't mean he is a good nominee for the Supreme Court.

Immensely qualified nominee, there is no issue there. Don't get caught up in the left's witch hunt, this dude will be a member of the SCOTUS.

HTH

Im glad he isn't a complete nutcase.

Definitely one of the better decisions Trump has made.

Immensely qualified nominee, there is no issue there. Don't get caught up in the left's witch hunt, this dude will be a member of the SCOTUS.

HTH

I try not to get caught up in either party. I am not going to say he isn't qualified or shouldn't be the next judge because of that one decision. Still I don't like when judges can't keep church and state separate. If they can't keep it separate for Christians, then can they keep it separate for Muslims?