Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

NFL to make major changes to commercial breaks

When talking about game flow or pace of play, or how long it takes for any sporting event to last, when all the options to reduce time come up, the one option that is shot down immediately is Reduce commercials. It's followed by Yeah but we all know they won't do that since they refuse to lose that revenue.

If you start losing fans, it doesn't fvcking matter then does it! Make the damn change now before it becomes more of an issue.

And no more low life's sitting for our national anthem would be good too.

The best solution:

1) Reduce commercials

2) Replace the revenue stream by doing to NFL uniforms the same thing that NECKAR does to its jumpsuits.

"...and wearing the number 24 Nasonex jersey, Jullian Edelman catches the Tostitos ball for an easy 17 yard touchdown in the Kotex freedom endzone. Remember: You're not truly free until you have a Kotex in your endzone."

The best solution:

1) Reduce commercials

2) Replace the revenue stream by doing to NFL uniforms the same thing that NECKAR does to its jumpsuits.

"...and wearing the number 24 Nasonex jersey, Jullian Edelman catches the Tostitos ball for an easy 17 yard touchdown in the Kotex freedom endzone. Remember: You're not truly free until you have a Kotex in your endzone."

How'd you get endzone tickets? Did you pull some strings?

The best solution:

1) Reduce commercials

Solid

How'd you get endzone tickets? Did you pull some strings?

No kidding. Tickets like that usually put them in the red.....really really flowing red.

Can't do every game...but maybe once a month.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1985. I had 12 tickets per game for years. Wrote them off as business expenses. I can't give them away now. Why? The product on the field sucks. The owners suck. And I'm tired of paying the prices for a mediocre product.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1985. I had 12 tickets per game for years. Wrote them off as business expenses. I can't give them away now. Why? The product on the field sucks. The owners suck. And I'm tired of paying the prices for a mediocre product.

Sean Peyton sucks. The GM just traded away their best offensive player not named Brees. He also can't draft for shlt. Kind of sounds like the Bears... or any NFL team that isn't one of the perennial playoff contenders.

And no more low life's sitting for our national anthem would be good too.

The Right, party of tolerance. :lol:

The Right, party of tolerance. :lol:

That's your flag I'm sticking up former too.