Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Is Benghazi Obama's Waterloo?

1. The story is what? A month old now? Everyone except partisan Republicans has moved on.

2. The public isn't surprised or particularly outraged at these attacks when they occur oversees. Over the past ten years this kind of thing has lost its capacity to shock.

3. The public isn't surprised or outraged when the White House creatively spins these kinds of events, either.

4. The public generally isn't going to blame the White House for attacks that occur overseas.

5. The GOP's main bone of contention - that Obummer isn't necessarily responsible for the attacks but may have lied about why they happened - isn't really conducive to a sound bite.

Overall this is just the right wing hyperventilating and trying to drum up something. Nobody other than partisan Republicans gives a sh1t.

You're welcome to keep trying though. :dunno:

1. The Obama/Clinton state department has blood on their hands from denying the extra security requests for the ambassador.

2. You call it spin but let's be honest here. The administration saying this didn't appear to be a coordinated attack 5 days after and blaming it on anti-Muslim video was an outright lie.

Someone needs to answer for this.

:lol: Four people died because our administration is inept and only partisan Republicans care.

I am not a Republican and I care, this is much more severe than Watergate.

Check out the latest polls, 70% of Americans care.

Hmmm 4 or 4,000? Which is worse?

So you did the math and feel like a fool. :overhead: That is a pathetic comeback.

First combat troops arrived in Vietnam in '65. If you were 23-24 at that time and fighting in Nam you'd be in your 70s, correct?

If you're going to lie about being a vet you should at least read up about the war you falsely claim to have fought in. :doh:

Nobody other than partisan Republicans gives a sh1t.

Of course not. The left fervently bought the obvious lie about film retribution because they are morons, then when the lie was exposed they claim not to care. The cheer about Obama's great foreign policy, then when it crumbles in months, they say "so what". They would line up in the snow to suck Obama's cack. No reasoning with a love affair. It is fun to watch them prove their lack of knowledge about the world. FORWARD! :overhead:

1. The Obama/Clinton state department has blood on their hands from denying the extra security requests for the ambassador.

2. You call it spin but let's be honest here. The administration saying this didn't appear to be a coordinated attack 5 days after and blaming it on anti-Muslim video was an outright lie.

Someone needs to answer for this.

I don't know what the normal amount of security is for this sort of thing so I can't agree with you on 1. As for 2 sure it was a lie but the entire War on Terror has been based on lies. If you're shocked by this you haven't been paying attention to the past 12+ years.

Of course not. The left fervently bought the obvious lie about film retribution because they are morons, then when the lie was exposed they claim not to care.

Why would they care? We're down thousands of soldiers and trillions over the past 12 years based on a lie. Now you get your little pink girlie panties into a twisted knot over this? Are you auditioning for a soap opera or something?

First combat troops arrived in Vietnam in '65. If you were 23-24 at that time and fighting in Nam you'd be in your 70s, correct?

If you're going to lie about being a vet you should at least read up about the war you falsely claim to have fought in. :doh:

Vet just means he served, I beleive that, I just don't believe he did anything. When I asked him what he did, he justvsai he'd rather not say, most folks will tell you what they did, those except paperwork guys. Even my dad who spent two years in the jungle would tell us stories about firefights

I'm sure Romney won't bring it up in the next debate that covers Foreign policy. :lol:

Again, I hope Romney does bring it up because it may well backfire on him. Right-wing hacks like yourself would love it, but centrists would probably recoil.

Why would they care? We're down thousands of soldiers and trillions over the past 12 years based on a lie. Now you get your little pink girlie panties into a twisted knot over this? Are you auditioning for a soap opera or something?

12 Years? Which lie of Clinton's are you referring to?

Ignorance and namecalling are what you always bring to political discussion. Stick with arguments on CheezWhiz vs. Provolone.

I don't know what the normal amount of security is for this sort of thing so I can't agree with you on 1. As for 2 sure it was a lie but the entire War on Terror has been based on lies. If you're shocked by this you haven't been paying attention to the past 12+ years.

What's "normal" isn't really relevant since we both can agree the amount of security the ambassador clearly wasn't adequate. But what we do know is that requests were denied for additional security and we haven't been given a clear reason as to why. Do you really need to be partisan republican to want a answer to this question?

And I'll have to disagree that the whole war of terror was based on lies since terrorists really do exist and clearly they are still trying to kill us.

:overhead: You poor clueless bastard. This is not even an arguement, it is just stupid.

The average age of a Viet Nam Vet would be around 60-65. The youngest Viet War vet might be around 52 years old. Since the war ended in '75, some US Marines/Airmen/Sailors were 17 years old when they helped evacuate Saigon during it's fall in April '75.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_age_of_Vietnam_Veterans

Do the math Moron

"Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."

— John Wayne :overhead:

:overhead: You poor clueless bastard. This is not even an arguement and it is stupid.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_age_of_Vietnam_Veterans

"Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."

— John Wayne :overhead:

The average age of a Vietnam vet would be 60-65. You are claiming that no Vietnam vets are in their 70s and that we didn't have soldiers older than 23 there in '65. And you are wrong.

I can't remember how I gathered that you were in your 70s, it might have been based on one of your other lies. How the hell can I keep them straight? According to what you've posted here you retired in your 50s back in 2010.

All I know for sure is that you're a compulsive liar. :overhead:

But the problem is, before the last election you were all over the Bush administration because of those lies. Now Obama gets a free pass because lies have been going on for 12+ years??

Dude, pick a side of the fence and stay on it. Otherwise you're no better than the hardcore right wingers on here that you constantly complain about.

Again, I hope Romney does bring it up because it may well backfire on him. Right-wing hacks like yourself would love it, but centrists would probably recoil.

Only the ones that love being lied to and have no value for the life people that work for us. :thumbsup:

The ONLY thing the Obama cacksukkers have is to cry about Bush.

This is funny to watch.

Yes, since they are both Progressives.

But the problem is, before the last election you were all over the Bush administration because of those lies. Now Obama gets a free pass because lies have been going on for 12+ years??

Who's giving him a free pass? I said voters don't care anymore. I was appalled at how few people cared when the last guy lied us into war in Iraq. Now almost a decade later I'm supposed to be outraged that the White House said a YouTube video is to blame for a terrorist attack that killed a handful of people?

Get a sense of proportion.

The ONLY thing the Obama cacksukkers have is to cry about Bush.

This is funny to watch.

I sort of hope Romney wins so that when he's running trillion dollar deficits next year we get to see you cry nonstop about Obummer.

Nobody here is a bigger hypocritical lying shill than you. You're also a dirtbag welcher who sh1ts on our troops. No wonder your wife is focking some new guy.

Only the ones that love being lied to and have no value for the life people that work for us. :thumbsup:

And another right-wing hack speaks up! You're just proving my point, old buddy. ;)

It's hard to forget the teeth gnashing over Bush supposedly outing Valerie Plame and putting her in danger. Now fast forward to today and the Obama administration denies increased security to a US embassy and now 4 US citizens are dead. And all we hear is :crickets: from the lefties.

The average age of a Vietnam vet would be 60-65. You are claiming that no Vietnam vets are in their 70s and that we didn't have soldiers older than 23 there in '65. And you are wrong.

No you said if I were a Viet Nam vet I would be in my 70s. Nice try Moron.

Also, he retired in his 50s which was according to this post 2009. But he claims to be a Vietnam veteran, which would put him in his 70s.

military service you didn't complete = :thumbsdown:

So if I retired in my 40s I would have to be in my 80s to be a Viet Nam Vet. :lol:

Give it up, you aren't very good at this.

It's hard to forget the teeth gnashing over Bush supposedly outing Valerie Plame and putting her in danger. Now fast forward to today and the Obama administration denies increased security to a US embassy and now 4 US citizens are dead. And all we hear is :crickets: from the lefties.

Congratulations on picking an awful analogy. Personally I would have gone with the Iraq war, but you probably realized that that would only highlight how minor this incident was in the grand scope of things.

Congratulations on picking an awful analogy. Personally I would have gone with the Iraq war, but you probably realized that that would only highlight how minor this incident was in the grand scope of things.

You're probably right, since the danger Plame was supposedly in was imaginary and the danger that ambassador Stevens was very real since he's dead.

I'm a registered Republican and if I have any left-wing positions go ahead and name them, otherwise I'll just assume you're just lying. :thumbsup:

I'm a fairly high information voter in that I read the news every day, follow the election and frequent a few blogs / sites that are mostly about politics. I barely see any talk of this stuff except for the hyperventilating here.

:dunno:

Front Page CNN

Front Page MSN US News

Front Page Yahoo News

Front Page Wallstreet Journal

Barely see any talk of this stuff except here? Clearly you are a lier.

No you said if I were a Viet Nam vet I would be in my 70s. Nice try Moron.

Give it up, you aren't very good at this.

You aren't very good at lying but that doesn't stop you. :dunno:

You're probably right, since the danger Plame was supposedly in was imaginary and the danger that ambassador Stevens was very real since he's dead.

I was talking more about the Bush Administration intentionally compromised CIA operations throughout the region by outing Plame and all her cohorts and sources by implication. The ripple effect, if you will.

You aren't very good at lying but that doesn't stop you. :dunno:

I cannot help it if my life is too complex for you to understand. :dunno:

BTW: Why would you care? :overhead:

I'm off to Vegas - Dolce Far Niente

I was talking more about the Bush Administration intentionally compromised CIA operations throughout the region by outing Plame and all her cohorts and sources by implication. The ripple effect, if you will.

Hey look! Yet another subject on which Worms is clueless.

I cannot help it if my life is too complex for you to follow. :dunno:

Your online life is like that guy from the Dos Equis commercials. :thumbsup:

But your real life is like Al Bundy. :(

Is any of this stuff blaming Obummer or the White House specifically for the attacks?

Also, it's "liar." hth

I'm a registered Republican and if I have any left-wing positions go ahead and name them, otherwise I'll just assume you're just lying.

I'm a fairly high information voter in that I read the news every day, follow the election and frequent a few blogs / sites that are mostly about politics. I barely see any talk of this stuff except for the hyperventilating here.

Is there anything in your post above that mentions blaming Obama. Sir you are a liar. HTH

Hey MDC, take your ghey obsession with Phurfer's age and start your own thread. Nobody else gives a ratsass about it, Slug.

How about this:

I post whatever the hell I want when I want to post it. You sit there posting emoticons and claiming to be all cool and collected while obviously having a years-long meltdown. Everyone else laughs at you.

How about we go that route, sport? It's been working since 2000, why change course now. :lol:

I'm a registered Republican and if I have any left-wing positions go ahead and name them, otherwise I'll just assume you're just lying.

Is there anything in your post above that mentions blaming Obama. Sir you are a liar. HTH

Tap out MDC, TAP OUT!!!!

:overhead:

Any evidence that voters are holding Obummer accountable? A poll maybe, like the one I posted earlier? :dunno:

I'm glad to see you learned how to spell liar.

CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others.

I'm going to demand that the House Budget Committee remove this line item from the budget to free up cash to pay for Big Bird.