Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

the EH Team

Was having a few beers last night With a really good friend and a friend of his.Now, admittedly, This Would never happen in real life But it's a fun discussion. What do you guys think of Putting the Grey Cup winner Up against either the Super Bowl winner Or The last place team In the NFL?

I like the idea....further embarrassment for the last place team. Besides Cleveland and Detriot are pretty close to Canada neither team would have to travel very far.

• Like 1

I would watch. I would like to see the NCAA Champions VS somebody too.

They used to play ncaa champs versus an NFL team back in the day

I like the idea....further embarrassment for the last place team. Besides Cleveland and Detriot are pretty close to Canada neither team would have to travel very far.

No way, even the best college team would have, maybe three or four guys, who can be in the league, an NFL team would destroy a college team

Was having a few beers last night With a really good friend and a friend of his.

Thought all of your friends were dead ? Maybe you just killed off the friends friend. :ninja:

No way, even the best college team would have, maybe three or four guys, who can be in the league, an NFL team would destroy a college team

It would be a massacre in the trenches. NFL is a game of inches, college is a game of feet. Guys streaking past guys, rbs leaving guys in dust etc.

Thought all of your friends were dead ? Maybe you just killed off the friends friend. :ninja:

Oh boy.

I prefer to play a position in softball rather than be an extra hitter