Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 10

You're the moron for calling our fellow poster a loser. Clueless. And classless. Grow up or ship out kid.

Sure bro. Says the classless moron who's drunk all the time starting sh1t. My God you're a complete focking buffoon. Get sober and get help. Cause you're quite pathetic

Sure bro. Says the classless moron who's drunk all the time starting sh1t. My God you're a complete focking buffoon. Get sober and get help. Cause you're quite pathetic

And is still a better more accomplished human being than you.

And is still a better more accomplished human being than you.

You're a focking moron too if you believe it and defend him

Pssst - nobody likes you

Wrong. But same to you buddy. And you act like I care. Just proves of how much of a buffoon you are

You're a focking moron too if you believe it and defend him

That really hurts coming from the guy that lies on a message board to make up for his short comings as a man.

That really hurts coming from the guy that lies on a message board to make up for his short comings as a man.

Whatever you think dopey. Of course it hurts when someone younger is more successful you have to think he's lying

Whatever you think dopey. Of course it hurts when someone younger is more successful you have to think he's lying

kid not only do you lie so much you believe yourself all the lying has made you delusional.

kid not only do you lie so much you believe yourself all the lying has made you delusional.

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro :thumbsup:

Whatever helps you sleep at night bro :thumbsup:

No offense, but you make 15 bucks an hour, collect disability and your grand daddy left you some property. How does that correlate into you being a success? Just trying to get a gauge on this.

No offense, but you make 15 bucks an hour, collect disability and your grand daddy left you some property. How does that correlate into you being a success? Just trying to get a gauge on this.

Make more than that now. Have my own financial holdings now. Have my own education. Have my own things. Go on vacations. Won championships. Have a ton of friends. Met famous people. I think that's qualified as success does it not?

Make more than that now. Have my own financial holdings now. Have my own education. Have my own things. Go on vacations. Won championships. Have a ton of friends. Met famous people. I think that's qualified as success does it not?

Sure. Who did you meet?

Sure. Who did you meet?

Ben Affleck, Sandra Bullock (was in a movie with those two), Ken Griffey, Jordan Stapleton, Maren Morris, Roger Clemons, Otis Nixon, Tim McGraw, Ricky Fowler, Butch Harmon, Luke Bryan. That's all that come to mind right now but I'm sure there's more

Ben Affleck, Sandra Bullock (was in a movie with those two), Ken Griffey, Jordan Stapleton, Maren Morris, Roger Clemons, Otis Nixon, Tim McGraw, Ricky Fowler, Butch Harmon, Luke Bryan. That's all that come to mind right now but I'm sure there's more

Trying too hard bubba.

:(

Trying too hard bubba.

Nope. Not at all. Just cause you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it isn't. I don't typically brag about things but you guys are so insufferable and want others lives to be pathetic like yours is you force it on others. So I correct you on it by proving you wrong

Nope. Not at all. Just cause you don't want it to be true doesn't mean it isn't. I don't typically brag about things but you guys are so insufferable and want others lives to be pathetic like yours is you force it on others. So I correct you on it by proving you wrong

:lol:

No you don't.

No you haven't

No, it doesn't.

:)

Guess I failed to mention I'm going to Georgia this week again. Can you guess why??? I give you a hint. I told you about once before but you've failed to believe it. But my BIL was able to get us a chance to do it again. I will be leaving Wednesday and won't be back til Sunday. Like I said, I don't tell y'all sh1t cause if it's cool you automatically deny it but so it is with plebeians. Have fun in the bread line peasant

Prime example of people butthurt :lol:

When did meeting famous people become a component of success?

There are millions of valet parkers and bus boys who've met celebrities.

When did meeting famous people become a component of success?

There are millions of valet parkers and bus boys who've met celebrities.

Psst. Dumb dumb. I listed more than just that. And I mean more than just (oh look who it is). Actually hanging out with them or doing something with them

Pfffft. Bunny does that by breakfast. Focks some of them too.

Guess I failed to mention I'm going to Georgia this week again. Can you guess why??? I give you a hint. I told you about once before but you've failed to believe it. But my BIL was able to get us a chance to do it again. I will be leaving Wednesday and won't be back til Sunday. Like I said, I don't tell y'all sh1t cause if it's cool you automatically deny it but so it is with plebeians. Have fun in the bread line peasant

I stand corrected, you showed allot of restraint and clearly do not brag very often.

I stand corrected, you showed allot of restraint and clearly do not brag very often.

I honestly don't. That's bragging up there. I might mention something cool that happened but never make a big deal out of it. It's you that seems to get butthurt over things. No one else I know seems to ever get triggered except the guys here

Nice. Get some pictures.

Nice. Get some pictures.

Can't. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to bring our cell phones or post pictures. They just opened back up a few weeks ago cause they had been closed. I'll gladly tell you about the experience though. The dam drive to get in is focking amazing though

Man you are so clueless- wonder what's it like being the bored laughingstock. Although a "successful" laughingstock

Ha.

Also you obviously didn't read "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

Because you suck at it.

Can't. Unfortunately we aren't allowed to bring our cell phones or post pictures. They just opened back up a few weeks ago cause they had been closed. I'll gladly tell you about the experience though. The dam drive to get in is focking amazing though

What happened to the last set of pictures your BIL took to get developed?

Trying too hard bubba.

That's the genius of it. If he had said Liam Neeson, you'd know he was making it up.

Yes let the tears of the jealous flow. You guys make it too easy. Normally I'm not a d1ck but a lot of you so pathetic I turn into one. Really says a lot about your character. If you're ever in SC let me know. I'll take you out for a drink and a round of golf at the members corse of the grand dunes. You'll enjoy it. Ed got to see the visitors course but the members one is nicer

Yes let the tears of the jealous flow. You guys make it too easy. Normally I'm not a d1ck but a lot of you so pathetic I turn into one. Really says a lot about your character. If you're ever in SC let me know. I'll take you out for a drink and a round of golf at the members corse of the grand dunes. You'll enjoy it. Ed got to see the visitors course but the members one is nicer

You swore your last trip to Augusta was documented via photos and that your BIL just needed to get the film developed.

Post those pics of you and your BIL on the course at Augusta from the last time you were there and I'll never utter another word anout your lying sackofshitness.

Until then, you'll always be known as the biggest liar in bored history.

Deal?

You swore your last trip to Augusta was documented via photos and that your BIL just needed to get the film developed.

Post those pics of you and your BIL on the course at Augusta from the last time you were there and I'll never utter another word anout your lying sackofshitness.

Until then, you'll always be known as the biggest liar in bored history.

Deal?

Psst. Dumb dumb. You bring this up all the time and I've told you every single time. I can't post them. My BIL has them on his Photobucket now and won't let me post them cause they could get us in trouble, the member in trouble, them kicked out of the club, and is not ever allowed back. You think I'm going to jeopardize that for you? Pffft. :lol: besides I've answered questions and told you things only someone who's been there would know. That should be more than plenty for you

Psst. Dumb dumb. You bring this up all the time and I've told you every single time. I can't post them. My BIL has them on his Photobucket now and won't let me post them cause they could get us in trouble, the member in trouble, them kicked out of the club, and is not ever allowed back. You think I'm going to jeopardize that for you? Pffft. :lol: besides I've answered questions and told you things only someone who's been there would know. That should be more than plenty for you

It says on the Augusta national website that photographs are prohibited during the masters. Checks out.