Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 10

It says on the Augusta national website that photographs are prohibited during the masters. Checks out.

But they are on his BILs Photobucket. :dunno:

But they are on his BILs Photobucket. :dunno:

That's during the masters. If you're guests playing a round of golf they allowed 1 small camera that could be used to take pics. Cell phones are prohibited. BIL was the one who had the camera. Been to the masters as well. Pretty nice and the chicken salad sandwiches as well as the pimento cheese sandwiches were delicious

It says on the Augusta national website that photographs are prohibited during the masters. Checks out.

He wasn't at the Masters. He claims he played the course.

Oh. Then I guess cameras are ok other times?

And you don't believe him ? Why would he lie about that ?

I couldn't say that with a straight face

:lol:

• Like 1

Psst. Dumb dumb. You bring this up all the time and I've told you every single time. I can't post them. My BIL has them on his Photobucket now and won't let me post them cause they could get us in trouble, the member in trouble, them kicked out of the club, and is not ever allowed back. You think I'm going to jeopardize that for you? Pffft. :lol: besides I've answered questions and told you things only someone who's been there would know. That should be more than plenty for you

Just as I thought.

You've never said any of this bs about the pics being on your BIL's photobucket to me before today.

The status quo shall be maintained. You are a liar, and will continue to be called out.

And you don't believe him ? Why would he lie about that ?

I couldn't say that with a straight face

:lol:

He's really the worst kind of liar. Refuses to admit it even when caught.

just leave the kid alone, obviously he's full of it, his lies have snowballed and he doesn't know how to handle it.1

That's during the masters. If you're guests playing a round of golf they allowed 1 small camera that could be used to take pics. Cell phones are prohibited. BIL was the one who had the camera. Been to the masters as well. Pretty nice and the chicken salad sandwiches as well as the pimento cheese sandwiches were delicious

So they allow you to have a camera, take the pictures, and develop them, but they don't allow you to show them to anyone?

How exactly do they police that?

Google photos of "me playing Augusta" and let me know how many of those people are now in trouble or banned.

just leave the kid alone, obviously he's full of it, his lies have snowballed and he doesn't know how to handle it.1

Doubling down on the Augusta golf lie is pretty far out there. Sorry, but I couldn't let that one go.

Doubling down on the Augusta golf lie is pretty far out there. Sorry, but I couldn't let that one go.

He already lied about his Air Force service, which is about as low you can go, a golf round isn't that bad. Just know who you're dealing with

He already lied about his Air Force service, which is about as low you can go, a golf round isn't that bad. Just know who you're dealing with

Ok, but I'm wondering why we exactly we should leave him alone?

Is it too painful and cringeworthy to watch?

Is it all just overplayed and beaten into the ground?

Either way. He won't be back in this thread. His MO is to hide for a bit after this type of beating.

Either way. He won't be back in this thread. His MO is to hide for a bit after this type of beating.

He'll be back. He is not very bright. He thinks he"s Winning !

Wow.

There's the scene early on in 48 hours where Ganz has taken Gates gun. And Jonathan Banks comes down the stairs. He's already shot to hell and he's got his six shooter in his hand and he's clicking it over and over again because he's long since run out of bullets.

It's such a pitiful scene that even the b**** of a desk clerk basically collapses into herself and weeps pathetically "Oh God no!"

Then Ganz blows Banks' character the hell away.

That scene was more merciful and far more watchable than this thread.

Wow.

There's the scene early on in 48 hours where Ganz has taken Gates gun. And Jonathan Banks comes down the stairs. He's already shot to hell and he's got his six shooter in his hand and he's clicking it over and over again because he's long since run out of bullets.

It's such a pitiful scene that even the b**** of a desk clerk basically collapses into herself and weeps pathetically "Oh God no!"

Then Ganz blows Banks' character the hell away.

That scene was more merciful and far more watchable than this thread.

That isn't bad but the kid is defiantly more like Luther. In this thread he is Luther and the Geek Board is the car door.

That isn't bad but the kid is defiantly more like Luther. In this thread he is Luther and the Geek Board is the car door.

Stellar😂

This thread is awesome. :lol:

I vote the OP change the thread title to 'Happy Football Day Week 11' - so we can just keep it going. :music_guitarred:

I vote the OP change the thread title to 'Happy Football Day Week 11' - so we can just keep it going. :music_guitarred:

:pointstosky:

There will be a new one come Sunday. There always is.

We can resume then.

There will be a new one come Sunday. There always is.

We can resume then.

:(

Tyrod Taylor benched for Nathan Peterman

I bet he likes peter, man

Can we have one thread without someone bringing up Trump?

Can you take pictures at Augusta or not?

I'll let you know tomorrow. My BIL (he's rich and awesome) scored us some rad passes and we'll by there this weekend while you old folks with dead parents will be living your miserable pathetic lives.

Did I mention how awesome I am. I even got a raise from my $15 an hour strip mall medical billing job.

I was thinking about buying a camera for the trip because I currently do not own a camera. Can you even take pictures there ? I don't know because I have never been there yet. But my awesome BIL has. I might have to jerk him off.

:wave:

I'll let you know tomorrow. My BIL (he's rich and awesome) scored us some rad passes and we'll by there this weekend while you old folks with dead parents will be living your miserable pathetic lives.

Did I mention how awesome I am. I even got a raise from my $15 an hour strip mall medical billing job.

I was thinking about buying a camera for the trip because I currently do not own a camera. Can you even take pictures there ? I don't know because I have never been there yet. But my awesome BIL has. I might have to jerk him off.

:wave:

Just wear your majors uniform and congressional Medal of Honor. Nobody will Fock with you then.

Just wear your majors uniform and congressional Medal of Honor. Nobody will Fock with you then.

I hope they don't ask me to back in a trailer. I can't do that. If I turn the wheel one way the trailer goes the wrong way.

Hey fellas can you help me with that.

how much coffee do you drink a morning?

I don't drink much coffee.

well maybe one iced every few days

makes me pee too much