Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Colin Kaepernick collusion case is heating up!

I don't know what the rule is now. But the next time they renegotiate contracts all I want the owners to do is force every God damn issue into binding arbitration. Jesus Christ, a coach can't make a player run laps without it turning into a Supreme Court case.

Vuducville, stop picking on me. You're intimidating me. I don't like when people are nasty. I would rather just lie and exaggerate all day long and have no one call me out on it. Now get over here and wipe my tears you big meanie. Lol. Holy crap, Dgib is a pansy ass.

Vuducville, stop picking on me. You're intimidating me. I don't like when people are nasty. I would rather just lie and exaggerate all day long and have no one call me out on it. Now get over here and wipe my tears you big meanie. Lol. Holy crap, Dgib is a pansy ass.

Oompah loompah doopadah dee. Newbie cries "everyone picks on me" :cry:

Has this guy admitted he's newbie yet?

No but the fact that he knows who Adam was pretty much confirms it

but if you're game is to go around stalking certain posters who you don't agree with and being a tool:

*your* what a tool bag.

Has this guy admitted he's newbie yet?

Nope. Too much of a pvssy to admit it.

The very first reply was a Hillarv attack. How is this Kaepernick story related in any way to the Clintons? Don't be such an ass hole all your life. :doh:

You have Hillary's finger so far up your asz and Bill's d!ck deep in your throat you are experiencing so much joy, pain, sorrow, embarrassment and shame you can't possibly follow this story with a clear thinking mind. Enjoy your debauchery.

I could care less about either the owners or Kaepernick, but is this all it takes these days to get access to someone's e-mails and phone records? I think (insert names) is conspiring against me, I want access to all their e-mails and phone records.

• Like 1

I could care less about either the owners or Kaepernick, but is this all it takes these days to get access to someone's e-mails and phone records? I think (insert names) is conspiring against me, I want access to all their e-mails and phone records.

Yep I'd say come and get it focker

I don't know how a judge just signs off on "Okay, Give 'em all your cell phone records" because some guy doesn't want to admit the truth. This smells more like Kaep is fishing for information more than anyone colluded.

Is it collusion if bob calls jerry and asks what do you think about signing kaep. And jerry says I wouldn't do it. That's media suicide

I would say no, but crybabies would say it is. It's not though.

• Like 1

No but the fact that he knows who Adam was pretty much confirms it

You do know "I don't know you from Adam" is a common phrase right ?

Dumb

If Kaep can prove that someone told someone else that they would not sign him under any circumstance, he might have something. What he is really trying to do is embarrass the owners here.

That is not collusion by itself.

I don't know how a judge just signs off on "Okay, Give 'em all your cell phone records" because some guy doesn't want to admit the truth. This smells more like Kaep is fishing for information more than anyone colluded.

from what I read the email and text searches are limited to what certain word searches pull as results ...I don't believe it's open to "all" records. The list of searchable words was recently expanded though.

from what I read the email and text searches are limited to what certain word searches pull as results ...I don't believe it's open to "all" records. The list of searchable words was recently expanded though.

They're focked if there is an email thread with the subject of "Let's collude against Kaepernick because he knelt for the anthem".

They're focked if there is an email thread with the subject of "Let's collude against Kaepernick because he knelt for the anthem".

it does seem like it would have to be something about as blatant as that for it to stick, imo

That is not collusion by itself.

According to the CBA it is. 1 team can collude against an available athlete. Still has to be proven that it was team policy. Such as an owner instructing a gm.

According to the CBA it is. 1 team can collude against an available athlete. Still has to be proven that it was team policy. Such as an owner instructing a gm.

so the owner has no say over the type of players on his team?

I gotta call BS

It's never going to be collusion if an owner states his opinion about signing or not signing a free agent player to his team. He's not telling the other owner what he should do then there is no collusion. I wish Johnnie Cochrane was still alive to explain this in the elegant way only he could.

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion

so the owner has no say over the type of players on his team?

I gotta call BS

Well think about it thos way. The CBA is an agreement to protectboth sides. The NFL job market is limited. If each of the teams makes an independent decision not to sign a player he is forced out. The NFLPA can't allow that. Therefore 1 team colluding is no different than 2 or 32. Look in the CBA under collusion. It's right there.

It's never going to be collusion if an owner states his opinion about signing or not signing a free agent player to his team. He's not telling the other owner what he should do then there is no collusion. I wish Johnnie Cochrane was still alive to explain this in the elegant way only he could.

Jackie Chiles would do it better

• Like 1

Well think about it thos way. The CBA is an agreement to protectboth sides. The NFL job market is limited. If each of the teams makes an independent decision not to sign a player he is forced out. The NFLPA can't allow that. Therefore 1 team colluding is no different than 2 or 32. Look in the CBA under collusion. It's right there.

so why does Fred Jackson not have a job, each team independently decided not to sign him, so there is collusion there

Days like these are when I miss newbie most

Jackie Chiles would do it better

:thumbsup:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks postponed free agent Colin Kaepernick's visit when he declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season.

I love it when the NFL punches this dickhead right in the face.

Days like these are when I miss newbie most

Words that no one should ever say together...

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Seahawks postponed free agent Colin Kaepernick's visit when he declined to stop kneeling during the national anthem next season.

Didn't he say at one point he wouldn't kneel?

Words that no one should ever say together...

:lol:

Didn't he say at one point he wouldn't kneel?

yes he did, and he probably realized that was dumb to say, as it makes him seem like a hypocrite, also then his football skills would actually show hes garbage, and he wouldn't be able to whine foul play anymore

• Like 1

yes he did, and he probably realized that was dumb to say, as it makes him seem like a hypocrite, also then his football skills would actually show hes garbage, and he wouldn't be able to whine foul play anymore

He absolutely 100% never ever said he would stand. Ever. Word leaked out of his camp that said he would and the media took it as confirmation. At NO TIME did he PERSONALLY ever make the claim himself. That way he can ride the razors edge. He can claim to the NFL that he won't kneel and keep face with the black community he is so ingrained into now that he dates a black girl.

"Colin Kaepernick,would not assure Seattle that he will not continue to kneel during the national anthem, so the Seahawks postponed a visit with the free agent quarterback" from A story published today.