Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Teenage Girl Tourette's Fawk Werd Syndrome

So my daughter and all her friends drop f-bombs constantly in all forms of conversation between themselves. It's amazing and unflattering on so many levels. I know I use it here very often, and with friends, but I can count on two hands and a twelve pack how many times I said fawk in any way in front of her. My wife as well.

Her and her friends came over to the house a few nights ago for pizza. Very attractive and smart girls. Watched them all graduate. Coached a few in soft ball. Funny girls all around. Till I heard these gems.....

This fawking pizza rocks. Who's fawking driving tomorrow for fawking tubbing? Trent threw a fawking rock at my fawking window last fawking night. What a fawking a-hole. I heard Penny scored a fawking 29 on her ACT and is going to fawking bartend. Literally every few words were fawk. And the more excited they got, the more.

I was shaking my head. I didn't know what to say. I kept thinking that me and my friends talked like that way but didn't realize our chick friends did also back then.. So I laughed it off.

Till the other day. Some idiot drove his car off the 4th floor of a parking garage and landed close to where my daughter was parked. She and her friends were throwing f-bombs telling me the story and I finally had enough. Lost Dad cred. But damn......enough already with using fawk in a sentence multiple times. You're all well educated.

How many Courtneys and Britney's in the group?

Penny sounds hot.

Focking can sizes?

Focking :first:

You're all well educated.

Apparently they aren't if they have to swear constantly...

Watched a new Netflix movie yesterday called How It Ends,the use of the word fock made Scarface look tame.

Watched a new Netflix movie yesterday called How It Ends,the use of the word fock made Scarface look tame.

I wasted 2 hrs of my life watching that movie. :cry:

• Like 1

I wasted 2 hrs of my life watching that movie. :cry:

You can pretty much assume that about any Netflix movie. They are pretty terrible.

You can pretty much assume that about any Netflix movie. They are pretty terrible.

They have some damn good series though.

agreed.

i don't get it. i use it here and there with buddies but never really in conversation with other people. wasn't brought up that way. id throw any of my kids or their friends right out the focking door if they spoke like that. not in my house.

Wha the fock was with that stupid ending?! :mad:

Wha the fock was with that stupid ending?! :mad:

Set-up for a part 2? :dunno:

Whatever it was it sucked.