Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Oprah possibly hinted at running for POTUS

She wasn't more relevant when she was on television? I just mean she's hardly ever in the spotlight at this point.

I think the Democrats are going to be sorely disappointed if they think they will catch lightning in a bottle the way the Republicans did with Trump.

Books, Movies-Producing and Acting, Magazine, Satellite Radio...Oprah Winfrey is still Yooge. 20 Years ago, she is facing a politician, today, a jerk. Again, this is not my endorsement of her potential run..I think she is a fraud, but to question her relevance, with your exaggerated faaaarrrrr is transparent.

Books, Movies-Producing and Acting, Magazine, Satellite Radio...Oprah Winfrey is still Yooge. 20 Years ago, she is facing a politician, today, a jerk. Again, this is not my endorsement of her potential run..I think she is a fraud, but to question her relevance, with your exaggerated faaaarrrrr is transparent.

Name the last book or movie she was in without looking it up.

Guessing most can't do it. She was far more relevant when she was on television. It's not science.

I do enjoy how folks on the left who can't go 5 minutes without calling Trump a racist Nazi are now using that Trump video from 20 years ago where he praises a black woman. Pure comedy.

Guessing most can't do it. She was far more relevant when she was on television. It's not science.

I do enjoy how folks on the left who can't go 5 minutes without calling Trump a racist Nazi are now using that Trump video from 20 years ago where he praises a black woman. Pure comedy.

A Wrinkle in Time. Just saw the preview when I watched Last Jedi. :cheers:

A Wrinkle in Time. Just saw the preview when I watched Last Jedi. :cheers:

Lol...you sonofabitch. :)

So this is what its come to in discussing qualifications for the highest office in the land.

Thanks again, Trump supporters! :thumbsdown:

Frankly, I would love the part right after she takes the oath of office , you know the part where she walks over to a field, hikes up her dress and pees like she did in roots? That's my favorite part.

She played Grimace in the Color Purple.

She was great in the Blind Side and Precious.

I've never seen The Color Purple before, but I did see a cool Trump cameo in The Little Rascals movie I watched with my daughter this weekend. Good movie. Been reminiscing on all of the old Our Gang shorts all day at work.

Also refreshing to see the board Dotards refute being called racists by being racists.

Dotard.... again...witty, original.

Mocking mental illness is okay as long as it's against Trump. But racism outrages you. Classic

I've never seen The Color Purple before, but I did see a cool Trump cameo in The Little Rascals movie I watched with my daughter this weekend. Good movie. Been reminiscing on all of the old Our Gang shorts all day at work.

Can you imagine a kid show with something called "The He-man Women Haters Club"? People would lose their sh!t.

Mocking mental illness is okay as long as it's against Trump. But racism outrages you. Classic

Sexism is okay with him as well.

• Like 1

You're trying too hard again. We talked about this. Go drop a load of laundry, and take a breather.

You're trying too hard again. We talked about this. Go drop a load of laundry, and take a breather.

Mmmm... not really...but it's cute watching you try this angle of deflection.

Bhahaha....the video that got debunked like a year ago.

Holy crap what a hack. Poof...be gone.

Debunked by whom? I'm watching him make fun of a disabled reporter right now. I don't need Kelly Ann Tardway or that fat chick with the googly eyes to tell me what I'm seeing with my own eyes isn't true.

Debunked by whom? I'm watching him make fun of a disabled reporter right now. I don't need Kelly Ann Tardway or that fat chick with the googly eyes to tell me what I'm seeing with my own eyes isn't true.

Well slappy...the reporter can barely move his limbs...Trump thrashing BOTH kinda isn't the same. I can go on if you'd like.

But way to show you're not a POS mocking disabled folks by then fat shaming a woman.

Don't think I'm the one who needs a breather champ.

Well slappy...the reporter can barely move his limbs...Trump thrashing BOTH kinda isn't the same. I can go on if you'd like.

But way to show you're not a POS mocking disabled folks by then fat shaming a woman.

Don't think I'm the one who needs a breather champ.

So debunked by you? The fake conservative. Good one. :lol:

So debunked by you? The fake conservative. Good one. :lol:

Numbnuts do a Google...he mocks a ton of people this way.

But Meryl Streep told you to be outraged over it....and you're a "free thinker"....sure ya are.

I know he speaks with his hands, as most stupid people do. Never seen him go full retard, outside of that one moment. Will need to put on my Dotard glasses and do some more investigation.

Just keep laughing. If the right does not take her seriously that would be a big mistake.

Never ever underestimate the love of celebrity in this country.

You could probably do a load of laundry instead of posting here and getting fake outraged all day Mr. Working man. You must not be doing much work wise.

You could probably do a load of laundry instead of posting here and getting fake outraged all day Mr. Working man. You must not be doing much work wise.

Guy with 25,000 posts in 2 years, making fun of guy with 17,000 in 13 years. You have the Dotards sense of self awareness. I give you that much. Must be a mental disorder.

Leave it to magnificent Troubadour to get in yet another sissy slap fight. Isn't it time for a new Alias pretty soon?

If Oprah wins does that make Steadman the first beard?

Hah... that dude is the most patient MF'er on the planet.

Guy with 25,000 posts in 2 years, making fun of guy with 17,000 in 13 years. You have the Dotards sense of self awareness. I give you that much. Must be a mental disorder.

I work part time. And 2k of them are 18-1.

Leave it to magnificent Troubadour to get in yet another sissy slap fight. Isn't it time for a new Alias pretty soon?

Maybe. Thinking about going with Leaky Brain. You ok with that?

From her POV she probably feels pretty confident she is leaving a great legacy. Even though winning the office of POTUS must be an intriguing thought, she completely risks that legacy. Don't see her going for it.

From her POV she probably feels pretty confident she is leaving a great legacy. Even though winning the office of POTUS must be an intriguing thought, she completely risks that legacy. Don't see her going for it.

I haven't looked at all but isn't oprah pretty heavy heavy left-leaning? I don't recall her being much of a Centrist.

Judging by the speech she gave last night I'm going to guess super liberal.

FOCK OPRAH!!! :mad:

I'm still pissed at her for bringing us Obummer

Just keep laughing. If the right does not take her seriously that would be a big mistake.

Never ever underestimate the love of celebrity in this country.

Some are. She hasn't even announced yet and people are digging up pictures of her and Harvey Weinstein in happy times.

GOP should be worried. Oprah is like Trump, only black and not retarded. She should run with the Rock and win in a landslide.